• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wonderland Mafia GAME OVER: Town/Independent Win!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
What are the odds of them shooting anyone besides Jungle? If they get tracked, it's game over for them.
It's WIFOM. Too much can happen.

If Mafia chose not to kill it could be implied that Scumfever is the QoH. I can see this, however, I did not go anywhere lastnight so Scumfever gets brownie points. Mafia could leave it up to mislynches altho they would have to force 2 mislynches in order to win.

If Mafia chose to kill, Scumfever would be the best target. Then the list would be myself, Tom, and Xiivi with me most likely being the pivot.

Hm. Tom and Xiivi. I wonder... Xiivi is clever guy. So is Tom. Either one of them could have written that note. Was it Jungle who claimed to have seen Tom visit Cacti the night Tom investigated Cacti? After all that has happened, I find it hard to believe Xiivi is still alive except that Mafia wanted to get rid of the watcher.

Omni

BRoomer
Well... Vote Xivii

as he's still my lynch choice for today. The analysis I did a couple pages ago still stands.
Would still appreciate you remove your vote from Xiivi. You said you want a town win so don't do anything to jeopardize town.

Xiivi, could it be that you wrote the letter to me and Marshy?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Would still appreciate you remove your vote from Xiivi. You said you want a town win so don't do anything to jeopardize town.

Xiivi, could it be that you wrote the letter to me and Marshy?
Fine. That's where my vote will be when deadline comes though.

Unvote

Omni

BRoomer
Let's review the facts:

Tom gets an inno on Xiivi, Cacti, Nick, and Jungle. Cacti flips town. Nick may flip Indy or Godmother, but both will likely result in town returns. If Nick flips Indy that means that the possibility that Xiivi or Jungle could be Godmother.

Omis/Jungle. I forget. What did you guys do agian @ Jungle?

Chaco claimed to have protected Tom. Both Cacti and Jungle found different results. Yet no one died. Chaco flipped Mock Turtle. Cacti's results could not be false and Jungle's just clarifies it so... that only leaves the possibility that Mafia chose not to kill that night? Hm. But Chaco INSISTS that he protected Tom. Another possibility is that it was a failed protection. This whole scenario is confusing.

Scum probably does not have safeclaims. Tom is insisting that he cannot claim. Everyone else seems to have their likely character. This is not a fact, but a really good guestimation.

Tom at this point is useless in terms of being a cop. He can't bring in anymore information. He could investigate a person at random and we have Jungle follow him, but Omis already stated that he saw Tom visit Cacti that night.

This is twisted. I believe I know what's going on now, but lynching Nick and seeing if anyone dies Tomorrow will need to first priority.

Tom and Xiivi. The interrogation is over so you guys can get to talking again when you're available.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
N1 Tracked Chaco, he didn't go anywhere (he protected himself
N2 Tracked Tom, visited Cacti
N3 Tracked Chaco, didn't go anywhere
N4 Tracked Omni, didn't go anywhere.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Nothing you haven't all ready said. I allready stated before your analysis that Nick should be the play today. I think Xiivi shoudl come out and play and talk more, maybe claim? The only one of us that i HAVEN'T tracked is him so that might be the route to go, saying i live through the night anyway. But as I think you said, GF can be immune to tracking so :/.

Omni

BRoomer
Tom suggested that GF may be immune to tracking.

I don't think Xiivi should claim. I only felt Nick should claim because I was picking up very large scum vibes from him because of his play. His play on Chaco sealed the deal for me.

I just need ONE person I can trust so I can feel comfortable for the rest of the game. *sigh*

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Question though Omni, why do you trust Xiivi? I believe you said that in your initial post of toDay.

Omni

BRoomer
I -did- trust, Xiivi.

After interrogating Nick and finally getting caught up after missing an entire Day, not so much anymore. That's why I said I need someone I can trust.

Tom's investigations shows that there has to be a Godmother (unless he himself is the QoH) since he didn't get any guilties and the QoH still exist amongst us. Suddenly everyone who was "trustworthy" due to Tom's investigations are possible candidates for Godmother. Xiivi fits this category.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Before I saw Nick's claim, I thought for sure that Nick/Omni were the remaining town and that Tom/Jungle had made some really elaborate PR claims to line up a 1-2 mislynch sort of deal.

I also doubt the presence of Independent roles, and am more wary of there being two scum left. Nick, if you are independent, then you are neither "disloyal" nor "loyal". What are you then?

I will claim/explain as much as Omni wishes me to, however you'll have to deal with the fact my explanation must be round-a-bout since the QoH is alive.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I also doubt the presence of Independent roles, and am more wary of there being two scum left. Nick, if you are independent, then you are neither "disloyal" nor "loyal". What are you then?
"You are independent, and you win if your head is still attached in endgame."

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Looks like a direct quote right there as opposed to a paraphrase. I'd expect a modkill if you're being truthful.

I also don't believe it would be simply "independent" based on what what it says for the town wincon and the role names of Riddle/Marshy.

Omni

BRoomer
Way to modkill yourself, Nick. Now we won't have to deal with any of your WIFOM.

If you aren't modkilled then you're QoH. Cool gravy.

Omni

BRoomer
Xiivi, why do you think the QoH killed Cacti lastnight and not you?

Also, can you well... give your thoughts on the game now that we're at this point?

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Because there is only one other explanation as to why there was no kill on the 3rd night if the QoH attempted to make a kill and Chaco's doctor role did not work.

Omni

BRoomer
Chaco was lynched Day 4. I'm talking about Night 4 where Cacti was night killed.

Why do you think mafia went after Cacti and not you?

Edit: There's a huge possibility, Nick. We'll see.

Omni

BRoomer
Nick, I'm not trying to condemn you. Just stating that Circus will look at it, and it will be beneficial for Town if you're modkilled since it doesn't waste a Night.

Xiivi, nothing happened Night 3. The Doc was lynched Day 4. There was no longer any protection. How does Night 3 affect what could have happened Night4?

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Omni you are not understanding what I am hinting at.

I think the QoH attempted to make a night kill.
I think Chaco's role did not work.
I still think there is a reason there was no death N3.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Would you like me to fully explain my CC?

I have to be round-a-bout, and if you aren't getting it now, I fear you won't get the rest of my CC.

CC=/=counterclaim.

Omni

BRoomer
Okay.

Where do we go from here?

Edit: I picked that up a long time ago. That doesn't matter to me at the moment.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Wait for Tom I guess.

Then lynch Nick? I don't know what more we have left to say.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Omni
If there were an even number of players left, then yes, it would be beneficial to town, but considering there's an odd number left, it wouldn't give us another mislynch to use, it would just put us into mylo instead of lylo.

Omni

BRoomer
There's a LOT to be said, Jungle.

I obviously think one of you 3 between is the QoH if Nick doesn't flip QoH. Also, we should wait to see Circus' decision to modkill Nick or not before just lynching him since a modkill will save us a Night. However, I think we're at mylo no matter what.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Xiivi: I pick up everything you are saying but the reason there was no kill N3 going into D4. Elaborate? maybe im just being stupid.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Sigh, I feel I should simply go ahead and explain things.

I believe somewhere in this game, there is a mailman of sorts! A very disloyal mailman who signs with a devilish grin! :chuckle:

The mailman might actually be a malecat!

This malecat might have the uncanny ability to place his head in a safer location at the loss of being a mailcat!

This malecat perhaps was a mailcat N1 and N2 for the sake of getting the QoH to believe this cat was of great value and importance!

This malecat might have CCed someone on D3 for the sake of attracting the QoH's attacks.

This malecat might have opted out of being a mailcat on N3 for the ability of hiding its own head in a safer place!

This malecat might not be able to opt out of being a mailcat and hiding its head another time! Instead the mailcat might have sent a mailcat a message on N4 for the sake of proving its innocence should a mousy or a little girl find the mailcat worth looking after!

Hopefully you understand that this malecat has done its best to trick the QoH. The malecat might have also had a chance to eat a delicious mouse on D3 but instead pushed hard to eat a delicious rabbit instead.

Omni

BRoomer
Why did you make it seem like Tom was the sender?

And where has this mailcat been placing its head?

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
The mailcat did not wish to attract the QoH's attention until the night the mailcat was a malecat instead of a mailcat. The mailcat did not know whether the deliveries would be going to a disloyal townie or a loyal mafioso. The mailcat grew fond of Omnicat for attempting to decipher the capitalizations. The mailcat did not like that the Marshcat lied about such a thing.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
:psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho:

Sigh. Wouldn't it be so much easier if everyone could talk about their identities plainly? Ah well. Why did the mailcat make it seem like it was a mailhatter instead of a mailcat?

Omni

BRoomer
I wonder... somebody answer this for me.

If a doc visits scum while scum is out visiting someone else because of a night kill, does that doc actually protect scum or does it miss?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
3. No quoting mod PMs, or faking a quoted mod PM (including pictures). Not even partial quoting. Learn2paraphrase.
Sorry, Nichnolas. Rules is rules. This is an awfully anticlimactic way to end things, but that's the way the heads roll.

*~*~*~*~*

The card guards marched out from the execution field and rounded the hedge corner like a well-shuffled infantry. They halted before Nicholas1024 and stared. The one in the front was gripping an ax.

"W-w-what? What's going on here? Get back to your posts!"

"I'm afraid we can't do that, Your Highness. You've broken the rules."

"Rules? What rules?! I make the RULES around here, and I ORDER you to lop off every last one of their heads!"

Nicholas pointed a trembling but commanding finger back at the rest of the group. One could not tell if his bodily tremors were the product of fear or fury. Perhaps both. Yes, I think that's likely.

The cards swarmed Nicholas, each one grabbing any peice of him that they could—his feet, his arms, his robes. They dragged him back to the stump where so many a friend had fallen to the ax, determined to deliver to Nicholas the same fate. Though he struggled valiantly, the cards subdued him, tying his limbs as his head was steadied against the base of the stump. Never breaking his scowl, he teared up and waited for the inevitable.

There I go, using he again.

KER-CHUNK!

Her crown fell.

Nicholas1024 (The Queen of Hearts, mafia-aligned Royal Executioner) has lost her head!

"It seems like we would have noticed her before. What with her looking just like herself and all."

"Ahhh, but as we've learned here previously, one who looks just like herself is not always one and the same as—"

"SHUT UP! Shut up, or I swear I'll chop your head off myself."

Town wins! Independent wins!

Scumfever (Alice, disloyal Tracker) keeps her head!
Omni (The Gryphon, disloyal denizen of Wonderland) keeps his head!
Tom (The Hatter, disloyal Cop) keeps his head!
Xiivi (The Cheshire Cat, not-so-loyal, Almost-Certainly-Unbeheadable Messenger) keeps his head!

Will have role PMs, night actions, mod comments and all those kinds of goodies up for you in a minute. I imagine that, even after this, a few things may still need to be cleared up. Congratulations to the town and Xiivi on the victory and congratulations on the admirable underdog fight from the mafia. :)

Omni

BRoomer
That was confusing.

If Tom was scum and attempted to kill Xiivi, Tom would miss because Xiivi was somewhere else. That would explain why there was no kill lastNight. However, does that also explain why Chaco was not seen with Tom? Because Tom left to visit Xiivi (who was not there)?

Top Bottom