• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's best taunt

RARE King

Smash Cadet
What is your favorite taunt or victory pose for Wolf?
My favorite taunt: (Howl)
My favorite victory pose: "Play time's over, Star Fox."

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
i think its obviously clear not only wolfs best taunt but the best taunt in the game is the howl

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
if he could do the inaprropraie gesture he did in his intro into SSE as a taunt, id do it, but because i cant, the howl is the best

homicidalrapist

Smash Apprentice
We all know the howl is the best taunt in the game. I like doing the growl when i spike or ko some one off the side of the stage.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I usually just turn left and right really fast, it looks like he does a little victory dance.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
It has Krystal, who's a hoe, and Panther, who's excessively flamboyant, and they both piss me off to no end.
Yeah...I agree. These two ruined the series far more than Slippy could ever dream of doing.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Yeah...I agree. These two ruined the series far more than Slippy could ever dream of doing.
Dude, if Slippy was in the next Smash Bros. I'd totally main him. He's such a suck-at-life that it's hilarious. "You, sir, have gotten owned by an effeminate princess, a 'special' underage toad, a megalomaniacal obese penguin, and...uh...Wolf."

Back on topic, the growl isn't bad, but it pales in comparison to his EPIC other taunts.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Panther is actually one of the better additions. He might be flamboyant, but there's something that backs his flamboyantness.

Also he's the best character in Command.

TBone06

Smash Ace
the howl is the best but "Whats the matter scared" is pretty sick too

Dark Nemesis

Smash Apprentice
The howl owns pretty much everything.

And Wolf's victory pose is beyond epic/win (Those word are so overused D: ):
I'll be the one to... take you down.

I feel so GRAND after hearing those words. :')

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I'd have to say the transmission on lylat cruise. When spamming down taunt and he like gathers power than the head thing is too good. than the people like panther, krystal, slippy, wolf, fox, and falco start to talk to each other. Its so epic. On one of them wolf is like "remember fox, Im the one whos gonna TAkE YoU DoWn!" ITs epic.

Also falco and fox can do this at lylat and corneria. But wolf can only do it at lylat i think. But idk

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Howling, "Whats the matter scared" and where Leon PWN's slippy or when Falco PWN's panther :p

Top Bottom