• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Happy thanksgiving to everyone. Jiggz is the manliest character according to the manliness tier list and everyone is above Marth.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
there's a new character coming out in League of LEgends

he's called "Trundle the cursed Troll"

I'm gonna play him and everytime i win i'm gonna say "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL" to teh other team

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
rofl, troll characters :D

pit sounds creepy in american but suitably "little boyish" in japanese which is much better.

aint nothing gonna beat wolfs awesome cheesy american voice though <3
or zero suits **** voice D: D: D:

edit: happy turkey wonder eating day everyone :D
poor gull ;~;

RATED

Smash Lord
Hi rated. Nice to have you post. So you play snake/wolf?
I main Snake and 2nd: Wolf and Marth.

Welcome to the Wolf boards Rated :) Don't you main Dedede?.. or did I just completely make that up lol >__>

:059:
I used to Main DDD back in 2008 and jan 2009. I used to be a regular poster there and write guides about him so that's why you assumed that. :D

good memory though.

prepared to be molested ;D

wolf/snake is fun <3 since thats who i main :<
add ike to the mix and you have the manliest line up in the game

edit: any tips on the Pit MU? friend of mine is picking him up as a main and i've had trouble with him online before
just jump like you were Marth (but with Wolf's Bair), bait his Fsmash or Aerials since if you are in that position he won't throw arrows. If he rolls in that position he's just a step more to be Ofstage or with less space to be. If he's on the edge with his Uair, arrow thingy... I can't recall now but I am sure that wolf must have something against it. Just wait for Pit slowmo stuff to go out and punish accordingly. Also practice SDI Pit's Fsmash. So that his only "kill" against wolf can be Bair and that thing is hard to get hit by.

What is UB? D3/wolf sounds funky.
UB = User Blogs. Where drama is on everyday.

------------------

Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome.

Tprime

Smash Cadet
rofl, troll characters :D

pit sounds creepy in american but suitably "little boyish" in japanese which is much better.

aint nothing gonna beat wolfs awesome cheesy american voice though <3
or zero suits **** voice D: D: D:

edit: happy turkey wonder eating day everyone :D
poor gull ;~;
pit would sound like a little boy in american but when he dies his voice just sounds like a a old man

Happy turkey day Stuff your faces

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
YOU'RE TOO SLO-

<_<

we werent talking about lame gay characters? only pit? awww shucks :(

my avi is better than yours now Tpizzle

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
more wolfs need to come and chat -_- talking to this...PIT main hurts me deeply D:

i can't wait to eat turkey :D

or for mothing ****ing GOLDEN SUN <3 <3

omgwtfbbq, 4 days left ;~;

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i'll just destroy your game store, steal everything then break your computers :D

i've done it before D< i'll do it again

RATED

Smash Lord
I had my Thanksgiving day dinner and about to eat some more. Happy thanksgiving to all of you.

Also I can't wait for GoldenSun DS! Even though I can't play till I die cuz I have a rapist very long homework to do that will probably will **** my week :( :( :( and still is ****** me.

about making my own business, DOING everything about it and even a "maqueta" ( idk how to say that in English) I even have to make a daily, weekly and monthly "presupuesto" about it. Like I am doing a real business and yet I have to give a oral presentation in stupidly formal suit and in front of all college literally.

I have no problem with the presentation though. Is just that going formal will **** me cuz that day I study from 7:30 am to 3:45 pm. All day with Puerto Rico's Sun ****** me.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
lol europe, i remember when i lived there and didnt know anything about america xD i still dont know all the states or where they are o_O

Laem

Smash Champion
im from europe
whats (the point of) thanksgiving?
*too lazy/doesnt actually care enough to wiki it*

D

Deleted member

Tier list thread.....lol.

Other than that, Happy Thanksgiving! The Turkey Wunder must be having a good turkey day!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Trolling the tier list thread is better than trolling the Wolf boards. I mean that's pretty much what it's here for in the first place and trolling delusional Sonic and Ike players always gets you a good laugh. More than dumb "more infinte bearasol shine jump reverse blaster" jokes.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Happy Glutton Day comrades

Any tasty items on the menu for u guys?
Well I had mostly Green Bean Casserole and a lot of veggies. I love veggie trays. I told all my friends that if they have any graduation parties or whatever, it's hurray here is your card now where is that veggie tray. I had some turkey but didn't like it because it was way to dry. After watching about the first half of the Lions game, I fell asleep. So that was my day so far :D

Happy Thanksgiving to those whole celebrate eating more than a regular amount in one day :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You hear that, Gheb?
That's the sound of no one caring.

That "trainer being ********" comment made me laugh though. It was pretty good.

Choice

Smash Champion
Happy thanksgiving everyone! You guys are ok =p

We should revive the chat though, fo reals.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You need moar furriness? :3c

Also, can anyone record replays? I have my vids on my Wii and everything.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i almost wanna import the game that your avatar is from espy xD it looks so fun :D never played a furry game before though =w= wonder what its like?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
@ RATED: Ohhhh that makes sense lol :p

@ Gheb: I just wasted an hour or so of my life reading through the last ten pages of crap in the tier list thread. Thanks :< lol

@ Everyone: HAPPY THANKSGIVING! You're all pretty **** awesome, I hope everyone had a good day :)

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
Same to u Ish

And I'm with Espy... can anyone record vids? I desperately need to place a submission in the critique thread... This Wolf is TIRED of gettin his a** kicked :demon:

Choice

Smash Champion
I can network with people to get your vids up ghost. Just send them to me via aim or email.

Same goes to anyone.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
lmao we understand Rated, trust me on this one xD

Not to say that trolling hardcore is okay and that you shouldn't get infracted for it, but yeah. Seems like you'll fit in quite well here lol

Choice

Smash Champion
lmao we understand Rated, trust me on this one xD

Not to say that trolling hardcore is okay and that you shouldn't get infracted for it, but yeah. Seems like you'll fit in quite well here lol

waht? we never troll though.

Top Bottom