• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
I just bought the new Donkey Kong and Sonic games. I'll play the Sonic game with my TV muted just because I can.

:059:

thank you god.
as if sonic and his friends werent annoying enough, and the levels as lame as always they make it SO much worse by adding voice acting *sigh*

only talking about the previous sonics, no idea how colors is

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I liked some of the old voice actors actually (except Tails, they never seemed to get him right). I HATE most of the new Sonic Voice actors from what I've heard from free riders. Amy got a LOT more annoying. Rouge sounds... idk, her voice doesn't fit her anymore. Sonic sounds like he finally hit puberty (I prefered his old voice). Knuckles and Tails are ok (Tails finally sounds like a boy). From what I've heard of Sonic Colors, I probably won't like it much, but I can't say for sure since I haven't played it yet.

RATED

Smash Lord
the last sonic game that I can remember to be good was Sonic Adventure battle 2( the one that was for Gamecube)

after that game, every sonic game was IMO CRAP.

Gah777

Smash Lord
I didn't really play any Sonic games after Adventure 2 battle other than Sonic Rush, but a lot of the newer ones that came out after it looked pretty crappy. Sonic turning into a werewolf was a little much, and Sonic being a knight, please >.> who needs a sword and heavy armor when you can run at the speed of sound and manipulate the time-space continuum.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I hated SA2b. Sonic '06 was amazing though. Sonic and the Black Knight was good. The main bad thing was that it was short.

On a side note, does anyone know how to get the homebrew channel back after it gets removed from the DKC update?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i dunno if there's a custom firmware just yet that you can get that'll accomadate homebrew and the update needed for DKCR

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
sonic music is usually just blaring noises and bad bands xD

"sonic heroes" comes to mind *shudders*

now golden sun...there's a game with sexy music :D

KRDsonic

Smash Master

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Hi I'm Hanzhou/ Kush. I've been thinking about picking up wolf as a main. Gonna practice him with Keitaro and Jbandrew nd prolly get vids up so I can get tips.
Welcome to the Wolf boards Hanzhou! You and I must live really close to eachother if you're smashing with those awesome people :3 I don't head out to many smashfests but if there's ever one going on near Rutgers, let me know and I'll see if I can meet up with you and whatnot :)

Gah777

Smash Lord
Welcome to the new potential Wolf :D

@Golden: That song from Sonic Heroes was pretty bad -_- but the music from Sonic 06 seemed pretty cool. I actually liked the music from SA2B. Crush 40 did some pretty good stuff in that game, I thought. I haven't played too many Sonic Games in general as my entire Sonic gaming career consists of the Sonic Advance series, SA, SA2B, Sonic Rush (only the first one) and some random Sonic on the SEGA Genesis (I can't remember which, but it might have been the original), but most of the music I've heard has been pretty good.

Also, I loved Golden Sun's music, and on a side note: MEGA MAN MUSIC FTW (especially Mega Man Zero music, as that's my favorite Mega Man game)!!!

RATED

Smash Lord
Welcome to the new potential Wolf :D

@Golden: That song from Sonic Heroes was pretty bad -_- but the music from Sonic 06 seemed pretty cool. I actually liked the music from SA2B. Crush 40 did some pretty good stuff in that game, I thought. I haven't played too many Sonic Games in general as my entire Sonic gaming career consists of the Sonic Advance series, SA, SA2B, Sonic Rush (only the first one) and some random Sonic on the SEGA Genesis (I can't remember which, but it might have been the original), but most of the music I've heard has been pretty good.

Also, I loved Golden Sun's music, and on a side note: MEGA MAN MUSIC FTW (especially Mega Man Zero music, as that's my favorite Mega Man game)!!!
GOlden Sun <3 can't wait to get th eDS one.

Megaman music is win. Also Hydain's Megaman music stuff. Like this : http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2F3AB3CD58B53458&playnext=1&v=hK4q30e9N9s

Hanzhou

Smash Journeyman
No one to play smash with South Jersey -Keith Kush
yea ish I seen you at Ktar3 playing o.o. I go to college/dorm at Njit which Keitaro goes too also so I get to play him. Maybe on a weekend or so we can setup a smashfest at his place since he lives near rutgers new brunswick.

Aside I was wondering if a laser blast has enough hitstun to be followed up with a Bdacus and if dsmash at 0% to bdacus was a true combo.

Dsmash on shield to roll punish with bdacus is sexy

Zync

Smash Journeyman
finally a wolf who USES bdacus! i knew it was good stuff, also theres acertain % in wich Bdacus Comboes (training mode said consecutive hits) with Dthrow

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hi Wofls.
Had to play Trela in tournament today. In Loser's Finals, took him to last game, last stock with my Wofl.

It's a very fun match up when I don't SD. :(
But yeah, I'll get better. I've been getting nothing but props on him, so I'll be pouring more effort into him in the future.

Nothing got recorded though. :<
I'll try getting my other replays up so someone can upload them sometime tomorrow though.

tekkie

Smash Master
i never knew before today that aerials that have 2 frames of startup or less can hit wolf out of his up B while he is hitting them with it :\ if diddy gets up B'ed he can get a free uair in the middle of it

who here can record vids? i have some replays and wanna get some recorded that dont look like ****

RATED

Smash Lord
awesome stuff guys, also where's Warios, Diddies and Metaknights? also Arty is the falco that beat Dojo in a MLG event right?

Good **** Kain.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
yea ish I seen you at Ktar3 playing o.o. I go to college/dorm at Njit which Keitaro goes too also so I get to play him. Maybe on a weekend or so we can setup a smashfest at his place since he lives near rutgers new brunswick.

Aside I was wondering if a laser blast has enough hitstun to be followed up with a Bdacus and if dsmash at 0% to bdacus was a true combo.

Dsmash on shield to roll punish with bdacus is sexy
Oh man, that was quite a while ago lol. Fun tournament though :) And yeah, we'll definitely run into eachother at a smashfest sometime ;D

I'm pretty sure dsmash has too much cooldown to guarantee a combo into bdacus, but it's still an option :3

fair to bdacus is da bess imo
This :bee:

finally a wolf who USES bdacus! i knew it was good stuff, also theres acertain % in wich Bdacus Comboes (training mode said consecutive hits) with Dthrow
This too :bee:

Ah...Dthrow <3
Awesome stuff until they tech :urg:
Wrong D: With good reaction time, Wolf has guaranteed options on every tech from every character EXCEPT maybe lightweights who tech roll away (I think... maybe dacus, idk). Dthrow is seriously amazing <3

It's a very fun match up when I don't SD. :(
Story of almost every Wolf matchup :< Except for the ones where it's "when I don't get grabbed" :p

Who's dikc got wet when after they saw this.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292410

btw I lost to a fellow wolf, I need tech skill.
:O Good job guys ;D Who's Kalel :confused:

i never knew before today that aerials that have 2 frames of startup or less can hit wolf out of his up B while he is hitting them with it :\ if diddy gets up B'ed he can get a free uair in the middle of it

who here can record vids? i have some replays and wanna get some recorded that dont look like ****
Yeah... Pikachu's nair, Fox's shine, etc... Wolf's upB sucks lol. If they manage to DI out of one hit, even slower aerials will connect, so... yeah... don't hit people with upb lol >___>

I'm getting a Dazzle soon :D :D :D So over winter break I should be able to record vids.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
GA is just a Sonic hater.

damn right, sonic 1-3 were the ONLY good sonics in the history of sonic save the mediocre GBA games and the two DS games.
the dreamcast games were alright i guess but they were the start of sonics downfall so i hold them in more disgust than the average sonic game xD

i have a problem with studios who dont listen to their fans i guess.
the sonic team had a great thing going but they didnt listen and literally ***** sonic for all he's worth
i really doubt anything could get me to like him as a character or as a game anymore :(

i'll stick with Donkey kong and kirby for fun platformers

Yikarur

Smash Master
people who say Wolfs dthrow is awful when teched are entirely stupid and should start to learn this game!
:D (no offense)

Top Bottom