• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

castorpollux

Smash Champion
yep thats why at low percents u should back throw or upthrow unless u know how ur opponent will react after dthrow

_Kain_

Smash Champion
at lower percents i actually think your opponent has a frame advantage on you after Dthrow
At early percents characters with fast frame start up moves have adv. That's why you fthrow til like 20-30% til then lol

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i love using b throw a little too much, i think its just the animation of the throw that gets me xD
still haven't ever landed a follow up from it though.... :(

KRDsonic

Smash Master
damn right, sonic 1-3 were the ONLY good sonics in the history of sonic save the mediocre GBA games and the two DS games.
the dreamcast games were alright i guess but they were the start of sonics downfall so i hold them in more disgust than the average sonic game xD

i have a problem with studios who dont listen to their fans i guess.
the sonic team had a great thing going but they didnt listen and literally ***** sonic for all he's worth
i really doubt anything could get me to like him as a character or as a game anymore :(

i'll stick with Donkey kong and kirby for fun platformers
Your oppinion is wrong.

Also, Sonic CD.

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
ALL

SONIC GAMES

SUCK

:p

and thats that, i have an unbiased opinion cause i grew up on good normal games and was introduced to the greatness of sonic 1-3 much later in my life when i knew better. now i know how bad the games were after those games
he's not even a cool character :/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Don't worry about Golden, KRD.
He's a sad little child who needs to hate something. So let him hate. It's much easier that way.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Don't worry about Golden, KRD.
He's a sad little child who needs to hate something. So let him hate. It's much easier that way.
Ok, if you say so.

By the way Golden. I grew up with SNES. I never played a Sonic game until I was 10. I didn't even know who Tails was until I was 10. I guess I have an unbiased opinion too :)

D

Deleted member

Raised on both Genesis and SNES.

The world needs more love for Ristar...:(

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Ok, if you say so.

By the way Golden. I grew up with SNES. I never played a Sonic game until I was 10. I didn't even know who Tails was until I was 10. I guess I have an unbiased opinion too :)

so then you should know that 3D sonics all fall short of the greatness that was sonic 1,2 and 3

none of them have ever lived up to the pure fun you can have in those three, none of them :mad:
I've played sonic adventure 1/2 and it was OK but it was the first 3D sonics which means it was the start of a horrible decline in quality so i hate it as well

the only thing that keeps the stupid hedgehog going is his rabid fanbase which sorta makes me sad that they'd subject themselves to awful games over and over again, giving their money to the sonic team which is woefully inept at game making.
I'm not hating him just to hate (although i hate his character too, i mean seriously? a cocky hedgehog? wtf?!)
, i have a huge disliking for game studios that are just BAD at what they do, any skill the sonic team had left after the genesis era.

on that note i'm not happy with capcom too much either, they basically ruined resident evil for me by taking away the zombies and making it not eerie anymore :(

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
ugh, I'm 25 in January and none of you know about good video gaming since the words "Nintendo Entertainment System" hasn't came up without the words "Super" ahead of it :p

Also, Ishy, Kalel was some random Iowa wolf with the best tech skills I've ever seen. But he was super predictable at times. The two rounds he won we were both at 150% and it was whoever got the first kill move. The one I won I 2 stocked him, but showed too much of my hand in the process. Went 2-2 as always in OOS tourneys. I'm kinda disappointed in how I did, but that guy was better than me at that time, so good **** Random Iowa wolf.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
on that note i'm not happy with capcom too much either, they basically ruined resident evil for me by taking away the zombies and making it not eerie anymore :(
100x this

ugh, I'm 25 in January and none of you know about good video gaming since the words "Nintendo Entertainment System" hasn't came up without the words "Super" ahead of it :p
I'm 18 and I have Nintendo games :awesome: ...okay they're my brother's so what? :glare: I've been playing old skool Ninja Gaiden for a week now :D

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
You are a bad man Goldenadept. A bad man.

am not :scared:

i'm just not blinded by childhood memories of good games :awesome:

and i'm open and honest on my opinions of things. i dont care what games you play xD i'm not that bad lol
but if you gave me the option of playing sonic or donkey kong, DK would win 110% of the time, just sayin'

omg golden sun tomorrow :D

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Neither am I. I've never owned a sega system :3

bleh w/e i don't like arguing/trolling fellow wolfs and friends :( i'll keep my hate to myself :reverse:

we just need to leave barracuda out of wolf discussions because he's so good, he just reminds us of how bad we are.

tekkie

Smash Master
barracuda drifter is the most technical wolf player
i'm starting to think barracuda drifter is just a myth, a legend that never existed outside of our heads but we all clung on to as our last sliver of hope in this dark world

he's like the tooth fairy of the wofl boards

castorpollux

Smash Champion
i'm starting to think barracuda drifter is just a myth, a legend that never existed outside of our heads but we all clung on to as our last sliver of hope in this dark world

he's like the tooth fairy of the wofl boards
the tooth fairy leaves her teeth under a pillow so that barracuda drifter can give her some of his tournament winnings

rsr2

Smash Lord
the tooth fairy leaves her teeth under a pillow so that barracuda drifter can give her some of his tournament winnings
I heard that barracuda drifter plays with one hand because he has his other hand ready to shake his opponent's hand when he 3 stocks them.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
I just want you to go back to your sexual harrassment self :(

whats that? i'm too busy touching myself to the thought of golden sun being in my hands tomorrow :awesome:

your time for atonement will come though, next time you feel a cold breeze blowing through your window and on your neck while you're drifting off to sleep think of me

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Edit: But Golden, there is no breeze that comes from my window. It comes from the mail slot that leads from outside to over my bed, and only when I forget to stuff the santa hat in it to stop it from doing that. (Our house is weird).

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
wtf, i can't help you with that, my rapist powers only stretch so far.

you'll have to settle for strange phone calls and post cards from down the street

Gah777

Smash Lord
<3 Absol is most-likely my favorite pokemon :3

That's because Absol is flapjackstly awesometastic. Absol is also probably my favorite non-competitive Pokemon (although I still use him in Gen5) <3 so much love for Abby :D

Latias is probably my second fave. I always pair Absol with Latias and pretend they're a couple when I have them on a team XD

Hrm... I wonder if I can bait a certain someone in here...

Espy Zangoose Furry Zangoose Espy Sonic Normal Type Pokemon Zangoose Espy Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Furry Zangoose Espy Sonic Normal Type Pokemon Zangoose Espy Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Furry Zangoose Espy Sonic Normal Type Pokemon Zangoose Espy Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Furry Zangoose Espy Sonic Normal Type Pokemon Zangoose Espy Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Furry Zangoose Espy Sonic Normal Type Pokemon Zangoose Espy Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Furry Zangoose Espy Sonic Normal Type Pokemon Zangoose Espy Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Furry Zangoose Espy Sonic Normal Type Pokemon Zangoose Espy Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Furry Zangoose Espy Sonic Normal Type Pokemon Zangoose Espy Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Furry Zangoose Espy Sonic Normal Type Pokemon Zangoose Espy Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Furry Zangoose Espy Sonic Normal Type Pokemon Zangoose Espy Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose Furry Zangoose Espy Sonic Normal Type Pokemon Zangoose Espy Espy Zangoose Espy Zangoose

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
reversed lasers are good when you're running away and your opponent is coming after you, so is walking away to fsmash :D

just got done playing some ppl on AIB, i think my wolf is getting better (i know, i know, its wifi -_-)
but i was landing more bairs than i normally do and punishing oos with usmash and fair really well, i love jabbing to put pressure on shields then rolling away and blastering xD i dunno why. My DI has gotten better too which is making me happy not dying at 110% from something i could have survived, still cancel my flashes and mistime it though -_- and i get too grab happy a lot, oh well thats what practice is for :D

i'm glad Tprime decided to pick brawl up and play me, i need real person practice pretty badly so i can fix any habits i have @_@ too bad he's pit and pit is my bane, next to stupid ROB -_-

Bead

Smash Ace
I never really liked the original Sonics. It's supposed to be played fast but you can never see what is coming up. Once you get momentum going you get hit by a spike or enemy and it slows down like crazy =/
Sonic Adventure 1 was enjoyable though. I liked the overworld and the diferent perspectives of the story for each character while it also included the variety.
Also Chao are evil but adorable. They eat animal parts and attach the parts to themselves

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
owl city's new single "peppermint winter" is deliciously wimpy and warm hearted <3 i love it :D

i'd totally go gay for adam young :embarrass:

Top Bottom