• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
just rewatched the last couple episodes of gurren lagann, its amazing
easily my favorite anime of all time
the epitome of manliness and sheer rugged epic robot action
and i hate robot animes.
go watch it.

@tprime, remember that one naruto guy who thought he could stick his head under sand and live? well... he didnt, he's dead, anime kills ppl
actually i think it was inuyasha xD
either way they both suck

Tprime

Smash Cadet
just rewatched the last couple episodes of gurren lagann, its amazing
easily my favorite anime of all time
the epitome of manliness and sheer rugged epic robot action
and i hate robot animes.
go watch it.

@tprime, remember that one naruto guy who thought he could stick his head under sand and live? well... he didnt, he's dead, anime kills ppl
actually i think it was inuyasha xD
either way they both suck
well you know if he followed desert punk that head in the sand would work because he is a manly man

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
desert punk sucked xD

go watch gurren lagann on netflix, make your GF watch it with you and tell her that you and i are gonna be like that one day

KRDsonic

Smash Master
That Absol set sounds way too gimmicky to me... I like gimmicks :D Slightly reminds me of the set I had for my absol on wifi before. I had leftovers and my moveset was Substitute, Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut. It's scary knowing you have to attack to get rid of that sub, but doing so means you get hit with Sucker Punch :D I even have that absol in action at 2:52 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDgAGGvyI54

Currently my favorite Absol set though is Night Slash, Sucker Punch, X-Scissor, Quick Attack. (Sorry, Absol was my first EV trained pokemon so I go back to Absol fan-boy status when I hear someone talk about Absol.

In other news, you should be able to get the prediction off for your Absol set. If I managed to get this amazing prediction with Unown at 1:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM2AivQgiOU Then you can do amazing stuff with that Absol :D

I'm tired but don't wanna sleep, it's fun continuing this post when I shouldn't.

I wanna see Espy's Wolf in action.

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i'm kamina, you can be simon then

when i die you'd better become an even more epic man, this includes growing my beard

holy crap, you have over 10 posts, you're moving up in the world buddy

Choice

Smash Champion
Guys it's 3:30 and I still haven't started this powerpoint that I need to present at noon to pass a class. Any tips?

you should start your powerpoint...now!

for reals, you can do it i think. ppt takes like an hour to come up with.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Yeah I can BS it in the 30 minutes before class like last time if need be lmao xD And the actual quality of it means next to nothing. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut idk, I don't want it to suck too much. Already have my topic and most of my references, and I only need like 7 slides tops...

So that means I can procrastinate on it for another hour, right? :awesome:

Wolfcario

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I can BS it in the 30 minutes before class like last time if need be lmao xD And the actual quality of it means next to nothing. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut idk, I don't want it to suck too much. Already have my topic and most of my references, and I only need like 7 slides tops...

So that means I can procrastinate on it for another hour, right? :awesome:

Wow, you sound just like me. Long lost twin???

Gah777

Smash Lord
Eww it's a Metaknight. Moar furries, less antro-balls. Mk is everywhere, everyone plays him. Even I have a pocket Mk. He's just so common sometimes I just get tired of seeing him.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
one week til golden sun dark dawn :D

comes out next tuesday >________<

luckily for me i'll probably be getting it on monday <3 <3

Choice

Smash Champion
its weird that there are so many games coming out i actually want to get. who's doing this?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I'm getting GS DD once my exams are over ;___; I also want to get DKC but really doubt I'll have/make the time to play it...

Also, pocket MKs are for scrubs. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I WENT THERE :mad:

But really, pocket MKs aren't exactly that helpful unless your main isn't very well developed or your "pocket" MK is basically a co-main imo.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Hey, just because I have one doesn't mean i use it. I've actually never used MK in a tourney match.

Choice

Smash Champion
i've used mk in tourney.

yea i wanna get dkc, gs, sonic colors (judge me all you want) and i'm pretty sure some other games too. i'm just waiting for them all to be used though. maybe i'll just amazon it.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I forgot about Sonic Colors X_x Still need to look into that a bit more. The thing is, I don't like games that get unnecessarily difficult at the end parts because then I just drop it and play something else ;___;

My MK is so bad... I'd rather go Wolf against D3 on FD than MK lmao, that's how bad my MK is xD

Wolfcario

Smash Apprentice
See, I love MK as a character. But since he's top teir and, well you can see what ppl think, I stopped maining him once I got into competitive brawl. Hopefully he'll be a bit nurfed in SSB4 so I don't feel like a dush when I use him.

Choice

Smash Champion
I never really played any of the kirby games til like last week so i'm indifferent towards mk outside of brawl.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Truth be told, I hate Meta Knight's character. I've hated it since Melee days. What an *******.

Sonic Colors is fun.

<3 Ishy.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
I'd say donkey kong is worth it ishy, I'm on the 4th world and loving it sooooooooooooooooo much <3
all the old school sound effects are in there and the awesome hidden things you can search for :D

its pretty tough though, i die all the time D: but you can buy new lifes with coins you find.

but yeeeeeah... GOLDEN SUN :D

Bead

Smash Ace
DKC has gotten REALLY good reviews.
I can't wait til it comes in the mail =D
GS next week. Monday =D I don't think I'll be sleeping that night

Top Bottom