• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
its all snowy and pretty up here now <3 <3 <3

i love walking in the snow at night, the sky is a strange color, no one else is around, the snow crunches softly under your feet, its amazing :3
i even twirl around and stare up at the sky like a little girl sometimes

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
ha that made me chuckle a bit gull xD

everyonce and a while i'll find myself just wanting to spam fsmash all day and lazer but i do my best not too :awesome:

rsr2

Smash Lord
its all snowy and pretty up here now <3 <3 <3

i love walking in the snow at night, the sky is a strange color, no one else is around, the snow crunches softly under your feet, its amazing :3
i even twirl around and stare up at the sky like a little girl sometimes
I do enjoy snow sometimes but I want to know what it's like to live a winter without it. But for the Summer, Michigan is perfect for me :p I know that if I went to Florida for Winter, I would die to the heat >_>

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
lol i feel ya, anything over 80 degrees is too hot for us washingtonians, but 15 degrees and frozen roads are awesome :D my beard freezes sometimes ;~; i shower in the morning then go out for a walk then the freezing happens D:

rsr2

Smash Lord
I think it's awesome when my beard freezes. Also Beards are highly needed for harsh winter weather. Trust me. I always grow a beard for winter because when I don't have one, it's really freaking cold on my face. They might not be visually appealing but ****it my face is warm :D

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
its no shave november, its only natural to grow a beard this month *nods wisely*
but yeah, they're pretty unsightly xD i'm more than ready to shave mine in december, combined with my long hair i look like jesus or a hobo D: with girl pants lol.

more wolfs need to join the chat, its lonely in there :(

rsr2

Smash Lord
I really want to shave my beard and get a new haircut. Like the last time I got a haircut was last year and I haven't shaved my beard in a few months. I am actually quite excited to shave it. I already said that I want to at least look decent when I go to Richmond for a MTG tourney. If I do well I will keep you guys updated :p

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
hrmmm, its been a long time since i got a hair cut, but i have naturally curly chestnut hair, its so soft and nice :D
my lady friends might get upset if i cut it

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
inorite?

first i'm told that girls dont have certain parts that i do, i was completely lied to about that,
now i find out that not all girls are actually boys, wtf... @_@

Choice

Smash Champion
Its all good. Another day passes and golden sun draws nearer!

Plus wofl would never lie to you.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i can't belive i have to wait another week -_- its hurts my heart :/

wolf doesnt lie but he trolls like no other, he refuses to work with me when i play brawl, he likes doing his own thing which involves attempting to fly then dying

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
there were 4 or 5 of us there earlier ranting about golden sun but thats over now, i'm gonna make like my avi and go to sleepies :3

D

Deleted member

I play THE Wolf.

And I'm still playing Sonic Colors even though I beat it. Some of these levels/songs are so awesome!

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I play THE Wolf.

And I'm still playing Sonic Colors even though I beat it. Some of these levels/songs are so awesome!
Is it a good game? o:
I've been pretty iffy about getting it

I hate black Wolfs.

I can't trust them. D:<
Hey! I play black wolf! Step the kcuf off.
^This
I play all the colors, but I do love the black, white, green and reg one.
Black Wolf, Fox and Falco are so gangster ;-;

I love Sato's avatar. <3
<3

RATED

Smash Lord
hi there, I am a lurker on this boards but I actually alternate ( 2nd) Wolf.

I tend to post in UB, Pool Room and Snake boards sometimes.

I just felt like saying Hi.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Hey! I play black wolf! Step the kcuf off.
no u

Everytime I do a Taunt Party with a Black Wolf, as usual, me and him are the only ones left on sudden death, so he just kills me. This happens a lot. D:<

Though there is ONE good black wolf who is a hacker. He makes people play on Target Test and apparently a Taunt Party person. I was playing as Peach (Daisy Costume) and oh my, things were getting peachy~ One super cute thing is, I used Peach's final smash and then when he fell asleep I ran over to him and just crouched down and look at him sleep. :3 .............yeah. ._.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
hi there, I am a lurker on this boards but I actually alternate ( 2nd) Wolf.

I tend to post in UB, Pool Room and Snake boards sometimes.

I just felt like saying Hi.
Welcome to the Wolf boards Rated :) Don't you main Dedede?.. or did I just completely make that up lol >__>

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
prepared to be molested ;D

wolf/snake is fun <3 since thats who i main :<
add ike to the mix and you have the manliest line up in the game

edit: any tips on the Pit MU? friend of mine is picking him up as a main and i've had trouble with him online before

tekkie

Smash Master
prepared to be molested ;D

wolf/snake is fun <3 since thats who i main :<
add ike to the mix and you have the manliest line up in the game

edit: any tips on the Pit MU? friend of mine is picking him up as a main and i've had trouble with him online before
wolf/snake/kirby is tha bess

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I think Jigglypuff's gender depends on style. Like Blue Hat and Red Rose are girls, and Green Hat and White Hat are boys. :)

.-.

Top Bottom