• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

KRDsonic

Smash Master
For ROB, work on OoS punishes (fair/bair) and juggling. Whenever ROB jumps, he should be getting hurt. Also, picking up on when to reflect things is good too, none of his projectiles are so fast that you can't do it on reaction. For Pikachu... yeah. Idk lol... run away? :awesome:

:059:
I can't reflect ROB's projectiles on reaction, my reaction speed is that bad D:

Against Pikachu, well, I'll tell you how he plays it (It's dumb).
Pikachu: *Stands in the center of battlefield and powershields all of my lasers* *Ocassionally runs up and does something to set up into a grab* *I'm done for*

Learning to fight against that is like learning to beat planking all over again. It should be obvious what to do but it makes you feel dumb that you don't know what to do. I'll just stick with IC for that matchup now though. I know who the Pikachu players here are.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Where's Pound? Also, Ultimate No Koast 3 is a legit tourney in Kansas that Wolf should win.

I'm sure you know Atomsk won a tournament as Wolf (against Holmes fellow wolf) in Kansas that I would have gone to but the T.O. is a butthead and it would have been 4 tourneys in 4 weekends, hot ****.
I'm not entirely sure because I don't pay much attention lol, but MD I believe. And was that recently? I MM'd Atomsk in Wolf dittos yesterday and while he didn't seem too rusty I didn't see any changes from like May or so :x

holy cow @_@ had a crazy night tonight D:
You're a good guy. Quite an eventful story lmao, if only everyone could be a happy drunk :<

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
its was a crazy strange occurance that i'm not eager to experiance again anytime soon xD

but in happier news i got the new donkey kong country at midnight <3
i'm halfway through the 3rd world and its sooooo much fun.
all my childhood memories of playing the originals with my little bro came flooding back <3
i love donkey kong

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I scared the crap out of myself last night guys. ;-;
I fell asleep at the wheel at 4am, and when I jerked back onto the road, I lost control of my car and did a 360 along the axis road.

I had to get out of my car and take a few breaths after I got control back and parked at a gas station. Felt like I was gonna have a heart attack.

:<

Oh, and like I said earlier, I haz some Wofl vids, but they're all in replay form, and I don't know when I'll be able to put them up. I'll try soon though.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Well Espy, I'm glad you're alright.

And Golden, HOLY **** @ that Diddy 0.o

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
When I saw that lock a long time ago, I lol'd.
Now finally seeing it in action, I lol'd twice as hard.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I scared the crap out of myself last night guys. ;-;
I fell asleep at the wheel at 4am, and when I jerked back onto the road, I lost control of my car and did a 360 along the axis road.

I had to get out of my car and take a few breaths after I got control back and parked at a gas station. Felt like I was gonna have a heart attack.

:<

start smoking ganj it will keep you awake :L

Tprime

Smash Cadet
hey there wolfs, this is adepts friend irl, i just recently picked up brawl after he destroyed my pika in some matches, i was hoping to get better and all that, he said you guys were awesome so i came here :D

Wolfcario

Smash Apprentice
Is DACUS's timing affected at all by seemingly lagless wi-fi? I'm just getting the timing perfect offline and I need to know if it's going to change when I get wi-fi back.

D

Deleted member

Just finished the last released dubbed episode(26) of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. There's a lot more episodes left to watch, but I guess the dubbing is on hiatus?

Argh! I can't wait..the series is soooo good!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
hey there wolfs, this is adepts friend irl, i just recently picked up brawl after he destroyed my pika in some matches, i was hoping to get better and all that, he said you guys were awesome so i came here :D
Welcome to the Wolf boards Tprime :)

So... do you ever manage to grab Adept's Wolf? Because if your answer is yes, you can kill him straight out of that ;____;

tekkie

Smash Master
hi, i'm goldenadept's stalkee. please let me out of the basement for air some day

edit:

has anyone else seen this vid? i like it cause it scares me, and makes me respect diddy a bit more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU1TeT04b9A&feature=sub
yes (see below).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT6jfZLThIQ
that ZSS was awesome though :D

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Maryland is too far, what about Iowa this saturday? That's pretty close to both of states:pow::smash::crazy:
Too far.
Where's Pound? Also, Ultimate No Koast 3 is a legit tourney in Kansas that Wolf should win.

I'm sure you know Atomsk won a tournament as Wolf (against Holmes fellow wolf) in Kansas that I would have gone to but the T.O. is a butthead and it would have been 4 tourneys in 4 weekends, hot ****.
Not all Wolf. Maybe a few novelty matches though.

I want to go to No Koast 3:awesome:
I'm not entirely sure because I don't pay much attention lol, but MD I believe. And was that recently? I MM'd Atomsk in Wolf dittos yesterday and while he didn't seem too rusty I didn't see any changes from like May or so :x

You're a good guy. Quite an eventful story lmao, if only everyone could be a happy drunk :<

Arlington, Virginia.
Is DACUS's timing affected at all by seemingly lagless wi-fi? I'm just getting the timing perfect offline and I need to know if it's going to change when I get wi-fi back.
Depends on connection.
hi, i'm goldenadept's stalkee. please let me out of the basement for air some day

edit:

yes (see below).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT6jfZLThIQ
that ZSS was awesome though :D
Holy ****. I always knew Dekar was one of the most technical Diddy's, but god****.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
wow, my friend and i were so drunk when he typed that @_@ i dont even remember talking about brawl with him last night xD

he does grab me sometimes but he usually messes up the CG so i can shine out of it :p
i fear pikachu, or i will once he knows what he's doing

tekkie you'll be let out when you've earned it, back to your golden sun run with only ivan

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Too far.

Not all Wolf. Maybe a few novelty matches though.

I want to go to No Koast 3:awesome:

Arlington, Virginia.

Depends on connection.

Holy ****. I always knew Dekar was one of the most technical Diddy's, but god****.
u didnt see the japanese diddy video yet?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
@ Japan stuff: That's ooooooooold news lmao. The US needs to step up their item play imo, people still suck at using items which is stupid when you consider that Diddy has been a huge threat for so long.

Guys, I found a reason to use my favorite Pokemon in Gen 5 :DDDDDD
Do tell :o I've been out of the loop for a while :<

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guyyysssss~

Would someone be able to upload my Wofl vidjos if I sent them the replays? :<

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
that avi is hawt espy <3 who is she and where can i obtain her? :D

i think gull would be able to upload them for you that way iirc he has that ability
but make sure you ask him first xD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ms. Meowy is MINE! :mad:

She's a character from a game called Solatorobo.
Her real name is Opéra Kranz, but in the game's trailer, she says "Meowy".

Above that, as far as I know, she's single. :3c
Hence, the birth of Ms. Meowy.

Hawt, hawt, hawt.

Oh, and yeah, I'll ask him later tonight or something. I'm kinda busy with stuff at the moment.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Do tell :o I've been out of the loop for a while :<

Alright, so I've been theorizing an Absol lead (I have yet to use it, but it sounds great :3). Absol gets the move Magic Coat, which in Gen 5 has +4 priority and basically reflects any non-attacking move back at the user. This totally shuts down any setup/status/taunt leads as they will be afflicted by their own status/taunt and set up spikes/stealth rock on their own side of their field :3. But wait, there's more. Absol also gets the deadly Counter+Priority attack combo that easily deals with Focus Sashed Physical attackers and Physical Anti-leads. Counter their attack to kill/bring them down to their sash and use Quick Attack for the KO (more reliable than Sucker Punch in this situation). Then I put Night Slash on for a STAB option and the good chance for a crit combined with his ability "Super Luck".

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's true... but a lot of leads aren't exactly "sneaky" (although some are very sneaky >.>). Most Pokemon kinda look like what they're gonna hit you with. For example: Erufuun- Looks annoying, must have annoying setup moves and whatnot. Sazandora- It has purple on it. Purple is associated with magic. It will most likely use Special Attacks. Lol. If you aren't sure, there's always the handy internet to look up the opponent's Poke and get a feel of what they can do. Most people are impatient and will have forfeited by then, but hey whatever works i guess.

Choice

Smash Champion
purple = poison to me. that sounds like a pretty neat set for absol though.

Top Bottom