• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Gah777

Smash Lord
so what are you implying there?...

also, i'm pretty sure all the wolfs here that claim to not be furries are either in denial or aren't really wolf mains 0.o

furries4lyfe!

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
so what are you implying there?...

also, i'm pretty sure all the wolfs here that claim to not be furries are either in denial or aren't really wolf mains 0.o

furries4lyfe!
Why is it necessary to be a furry just because you're a Wolf main... I take that very offensively...

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
its not required but the majority of wolf mains have a least a little furry in them. after all they chose an anthromorphic wolf man thing as their main.
the fact that he wears tight leather with chains and spikes doesnt help much either xD
that and his pretty purple reflector

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Read the thread from Monday to now.

It seems we're about furry donuts.

How about someone getting my Wolf better? FC's on the postbit.

Wolf must regain the number one spot on the OTL (and no, I won't be playing offline for a few more weeks.)

Do eeeeeeeeeeet.

Apollo$

Smash Ace
Read the thread from Monday to now.

It seems we're about furry donuts.

How about someone getting my Wolf better? FC's on the postbit.

Wolf must regain the number one spot on the OTL (and no, I won't be playing offline for a few more weeks.)

Do eeeeeeeeeeet.
Next time I acquire another copy of the game I'll add you :laugh:

Gah777

Smash Lord
Why is it necessary to be a furry just because you're a Wolf main... I take that very offensively...
Like GoldenAdept said, it's not exactly a requirement, it's just that furries tend to be drawn to furry characters, thus the trend follows that those who play furry characters are furries themselves. But you don't have to be a furry to play Wolf. Actually, we tend to encourage new meat... I mean, a more diverse Wolf community... yeah... that's it...

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
Like GoldenAdept said, it's not exactly a requirement, it's just that furries tend to be drawn to furry characters, thus the trend follows that those who play furry characters are furries themselves. But you don't have to be a furry to play Wolf. Actually, we tend to encourage new meat... I mean, a more diverse Wolf community... yeah... that's it...
Well yea, wasn't really saying it was a "requirement" but you made it sound as if all true Wolf mains are furries, which would qualify me as somethin I'm not. Now I suppose Foxes and Sonics and blah all share the same fetish. I'm just a little bit surprised at the trend that's all... lol.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Well yea, wasn't really saying it was a "requirement" but you made it sound as if all true Wolf mains are furries, which would qualify me as somethin I'm not. Now I suppose Foxes and Sonics and blah all share the same fetish. I'm just a little bit surprised at the trend that's all... lol.
lol actually the better Wolfs here aren't furries, i don't think. Look at choice and seagull.

I'd say that only true lucario mains are furries.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
lol actually the better Wolfs here aren't furries, i don't think. Look at choice and seagull.

Trela is a true Lucario main. I don't think he's a furry, he just likes Pokemon.

Also, fun fact: I'm not a furry, but I'm also not that good as far as most wolf users go. I break trends >:D

:059:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
From what I've been told, all of the top Lucarios have some bizarre fetish that's NOT furry.
I can't remember any of them from the top of my head, though.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull is my fkin hero lol
Thanks. And message me on aim if you want to vs. Aim: TurkeyWonder

Choice is salvadorian. He is very furry by default. Prob has to shave daily:laugh:

Also JJ, I found a japan doubles video showcasing how good Wolf is in dubz O_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQeMqq0pisc&p=BE79B48478ECD2BE&playnext=1&index=1

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Well I don't have an aim man (at the moment I guess), but I'd definitely love to play u sometime. Take down my friend code <<<<

I'll meet u online one day (Im almost ALWAYS on at night)
Do you have a Skype?

Mine: Jojomd18185

castorpollux

Smash Champion
we should make a wolf interview thread. other character boards seems to have one. anyone want to run it?

Top Bottom