• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'm not proud that I beat you in friendlies. You are a really cool person we played at WGF and we played at one of mikes locals. I played your wario on halbird you SD'd thinking you had a fart 2nd stock though and I had beat you that game I played some guy after that I don't know who it was but I think you had teamed with him there after I had beat him you went ICs on me on smash Vile I don't know why I remeber this but I'm not proud of beating you hell I was scared to play you in tourney to begin with. I have respect for you in all but I don't mean it as in OH I BEAT YOU YOU SUCK type of way it was just friendlies people play diffident in friendlies that in tourney. Another reason I remember it was you cause we dont have any ICs here Only other Ice Climber is Larry and some guy who doesn't attend anymore.
Are you sure you weren't playing Soren with me coaching him? I haven't used DeLux as a tag since January at WGF. However, Soren made that tag while playing ICs when I was showing him stuff lol

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
Are you sure you weren't playing Soren with me coaching him? I haven't used DeLux as a tag since January at WGF. However, Soren made that tag while playing ICs when I was showing him stuff lol
No it wasn't Soren you and Soren look nothing alike but I KNOW Soren I'm sure it was you

Rizen

Smash Legend
Being able to draw things must be pretty awesome. I'm so damn terrible at it though lmao

:059:
Thanks :) . It takes a lot of practice; like anything, I suppose. Drawing (art in general) is fun because it's so versatile and can be done almost anywhere.
I don't post stuff that's not related to the forum usually. Maybe I'll draw a StarFox scene. I don't like drawing characters/things beside my creations and don't have many fan-art pictures.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I think the only way to settle this is for Shiro to come to Nebraska to play vs Lux. who also has to come to nebraska.

Neutral field.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I know Soren and I look nothing alike, but Soren and I were teaming at that tournament and he and I were playing together the WHOLE day. And I sat next to him for a lot of games while he played ICs and tried to tell him what to do >_>

I mean, it really doesn't matter I guess. It was an alleged friendly a long time ago. You can have the win imo

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Bleh, I'm really hoping for something to start going right soon since my life has been hell the past 6 months. The psychiatrist said today she was surprised I haven't snapped yet considering everything that's going on. I want my life to go back to normal so I can go back to being happy care-free KRD.

CsxMark

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarkLv7
Well my tournament is tomorrow... Wish me luck lol. We have SoCal ranked players coming.

Vato and idk if Pitbull is ranked but he was formerly in the last update.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
broke out the dusty old wii for once a couple days ago, played brawl with my friends. It was god awful, and hella fun.

Did some really stupid attempts at shine gimping and flashy things like telestepping, felt good to be bairing anything that moved

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Who takes 2 year old friendlies more seriously?

Thugz?

Or

Shiro?

If someone could get a poll option I would be appreciative.

Also I am one step closer to megaman3 domination (this is where lumi/megaman/metal fanatics should click the link.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Poll results only reflect the opinions those polled, a selective by sorting process, general opinion at best and deliberately persuasive BS when corrupt. To judge consensus (or fact) via a poll(s) is assuming one person's views can represent another's with some margin of error. Like flipping 5 coins and if 4 land heads up, assuming roughly 40 of the next 50 tosses will do the same.

The synchronicity of polls being a topic here and elsewhere concerning me was unfortunate and met on my end with a razor-edged response that doesn't fit this setting. For what you make my post worth anyway...

JCav

Smash Lord
Who takes 2 year old friendlies more seriously?

Thugz?

Or

Shiro?

If someone could get a poll option I would be appreciative.

Also I am one step closer to megaman3 domination (this is where lumi/megaman/metal fanatics should click the link.
Speaking of Thugz, he challenged me to a $700 MM and I hear you know him well. Please explain to me why I should or shouldn't accept it

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Who is a top five wolf

MRM or Shiro

if someone could get a poll would be appreciative
hahahahahaha

that was a good

the answer is both but you are better than I am.

Speaking of Thugz, he challenged me to a $700 MM and I hear you know him well. Please explain to me why I should or shouldn't accept it
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't mean to start an argument because I have watched your tech videos quite a few times and I respect you and all that.

But he says you are super duper free and he's pretty decent at the Wolf/Pika matchup if he hasn't smoked himself ********.

I'm assuming it's wolf/pika, right?

I probably wouldn't take it for $700, especially if he's coming home to play vs me in like 2 weeks because he will beg me to practice it with him. I'm realllllyyyy good at the Pika matchup so idk. Hopefully he has learned the u-tilt/uair set ups better.

but idk, how rich are you? If you have a lot of money just do it anyway and have fun.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
hahahahahaha

that was a good

the answer is both but you are better than I am.
I'm just curious, but what are your impressions of my skill level? You're campaigning yourself to be in the top 5 along with Shiro, but you, and everyone else for that matter, have no clue how my Wofl plays. I just feel like you assume you're better than me and deserve the spot more because Thugz took a set from me at Apex. :p

I don't really care whether I'm on that list or not, but I'd just like to hear your reasoning.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I haven't really seen you play much, but I think you should be probably #5 in OH currently based on last seasons results. I know the pain of having a D3 co-main in the area, and Kel is really good, both players you have gotten 2nd to recently.

I don't assume I am better than you, it's based on wins vs people, I don't know who you have beaten as far as notable players in the area, where as I am beaten Lux and Krystedez and a few other players who were PR'd #5 of above in their states when I beat them.

TBH a lot of you are better wolves than I am but players =/= characters. I think I just play incredibly safe in tournament and a lot of people do not, and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

I am looking forward to playing you and I really assume you are going to make me a better player.

Related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfOvRTedz_A&feature=youtu.be

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I mean yeah Lumi you only beat scrubs like me. You have to be better than that! :p.

I'd love to see how you and MRM compare though : D.

CsxMark

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarkLv7
Tourney today...

I hosted it and it had a outcome of 26 people.

I came out in 3rd place. Got CP'd by Maize Wolf vs D3 and I lost in WF's 1-3.

Played Pitbull in LF's and got 3-0'd. Super close last hit matches all 3 games but my ******* manages to pull some stupid/********/epic SD's giving all 3 games to Pit... smh... It's funny cause in 2 of those games I used wolf and was fairly dominant for the majority in both of those matches. I feel like I got the Wolf/Lucario MU on lock just gotta not be stupid/sexy next time.

Would upload vids but I don't think they saved... All those hours recording smh v_v
You guys woulda seen my epic comeback against D3 in WF's until I got stupid and ate a bair to the face... 3 to 1 stock comeback though **** was hype.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I mean yeah Lumi you only beat scrubs like me. You have to be better than that! :p.

I'd love to see how you and MRM compare though : D.

You play Olimar, even though I've almost beaten fino, I still have no ****ing clue how to fight that stupid thing. I am cautious of you.

Played Pitbull in LF's and got 3-0'd. Super close last hit matches all 3 games but my ******* manages to pull some stupid/********/epic SD's giving all 3 games to Pit... smh... It's funny cause in 2 of those games I used wolf and was fairly dominant for the majority in both of those matches. I feel like I got the Wolf/Lucario MU on lock just gotta not be stupid/sexy next time.
You alwasy gotta be sexy dude, that's how you style with your wolf.

Also SD johns aren't valid, if you SD you should feel worse about the losses. It's like unforced errors in tennis.

Good **** though, beating 24 other people is good work.

CsxMark

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarkLv7
who went that was to my attention i don't think any PR members went

Nah no PR players went. But people you may know are Panda, Southpaw, Pitbull, S2H, Stridez, Edge, Truth, Nineball, Snowmanfrosty, Maize, and Scizor. Everyone else I think are all IE and other areas but not LA

CsxMark

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarkLv7
You play Olimar, even though I've almost beaten fino, I still have no ****ing clue how to fight that stupid thing. I am cautious of you.

You alwasy gotta be sexy dude, that's how you style with your wolf.

Also SD johns aren't valid, if you SD you should feel worse about the losses. It's like unforced errors in tennis.

Good **** though, beating 24 other people is good work.
Dude those SD's just made me feel so bad. I had SO MUCH momentum then bam... Like all 3 games both of us 150+... Damn lucario and his broken *** aura boost. One of em was me trying to AC Fair from the ledge but I went too far from the ledge and ended up fairing the ledge, thus me falling too my doom. Sad part was that Lucario was at the end of double team and if the Fair landed he would've died no questions asked... last stock... T_T

is all I know
You don't know edge? Idk that chick seemed like she was all over the smash scene in SoCal. She killed a couple of our IE players lmao

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Shiro probably doesn't care about that girl unless she's good...

I heard he likes chocolate or something like that.

Edit: Oh, yeah, @ Lumi and other megaman fans, I finally put up hack runs and I skipped MM2 at request, but it means I'll probably have to do MM2 twice because there are so many more MM2 hacks than anyone else.

Bytes Adventure (Megaman 1 hack, done basically single segment)
Alpha (megaman 3 hack, first 8 bosses, will do other segment later)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Edge.

Zigsta knows.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY she uses the Wii Classic Controller Pro, which I'm trying to pick up because it effectively doubles the amount of buttons I have to press so I can grab not-OoS and buffer jumpshine OoS. So maybe that will help me stop sucking lol. Is she the type of player to show rapid improvement? I remember her doing a lot better vs me the second time we played but idk if it was coincidence or her figuring me out. From the extra DB usage I assumed the latter :p

Good stuff at the tournament btw Csx, shame the videos are all gone :<

CsxMark

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarkLv7
Edge.

Zigsta knows.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY she uses the Wii Classic Controller Pro, which I'm trying to pick up because it effectively doubles the amount of buttons I have to press so I can grab not-OoS and buffer jumpshine OoS. So maybe that will help me stop sucking lol. Is she the type of player to show rapid improvement? I remember her doing a lot better vs me the second time we played but idk if it was coincidence or her figuring me out. From the extra DB usage I assumed the latter :p

Good stuff at the tournament btw Csx, shame the videos are all gone :<

Well I'm gonna be hosting another one in about 3 weeks... 2 weeks before revelations...
It's gonna be in Rialto and I really think Shiro should come :D But yeah **** the stream. No one watches it anyway. I'm just gonna record it in HD considering the streaming process is highly unreliable, shuts off randomly, and it's terrible quality compared to the quality of matches I can be showing viewers.
If you're not paying for stream, don't use it. You're stuck with the free stuff and it SUCKSSSS. It's like they give us a sad excuse of a program for a demo and blast the real product in her face with a monthly bill that when you see it, it brings tears to your eyes.

Also, I use CCPro lol. And I look at people and say they're stupid for using such a controller as GCC when this masterpiece exists...

Edit: I found the matches after like an hour of searching deep inside my channel... it couldn't just tell me right? lol
I'll upload em later when I get back from football practice. But for now bai guyz :3

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
lol this is the dumbest thing but actually perfect. Racks up damage quickly and inescapable barring some obscene SDI on shine.

Thinking of dropping my main. Might do it for something better...

:018:
What makes you say that? IS THIS PART OF THE ELABORATE RUSE TO MAKE MRM A TOP 5 WOLF?!?!

Also, happy birthday Shiro ily <3

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
The ruse is for me to be the #1 wolf.

Even if I went on the MRM tour, won the KY tournament (meaning I beat Kel), won the NC tournament (meaning I beat Stingers/Mekos/Kadaj, etc...), and won the IL tournament (meaning I beat Kain/whoever else), I would still be #3.

Seagull and Kain are that far ahead of everyone else. I would solidly be #3 for miles, but ya, top 5 wolf regardless according to the criteria to make the list, not necessarily skill :p

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
The only notable wolf would be Kain in my eyes. We're all pretty decent and stuff but the gap between those top two is pretty large, results-wise at least.

I remember when i wanted to be a top 5 Wolf.. Then I played Project :yeahboi:

Joe if you do end up being a scrub and leaving the pack, pick up ZSS. ZSS da bess.

:zerosuitsamus:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
The only notable wolf would be Kain in my eyes. We're all pretty decent and stuff but the gap between those top two is pretty large, results-wise at least.

I remember when i wanted to be a top 5 Wolf.. Then I played Project :yeahboi:

Joe if you do end up being a scrub and leaving the pack, pick up ZSS. ZSS da bess.

:zerosuitsamus:
I basically second this entire post.

Picking up a new controller is hard :( I hold my nunchuck tilted like almost 1/8th of a revolution CW, so now I can't even move around properly X____x

Top Bottom