• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Every alt account I have ever made has been instabanned :/

Every day I think I should get a premium account so I can change my name to John J. Johningston like it was for 20 seconds.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Moderator's a tough position to be in. It requires enforcing rules but doesn't have much say on what the rules are and also interacts which people who need to follow them.
Ish is just doing his job.
It's not like the rules here are hard to follow though. I think the toughest thing is infracting friends, since mods aren't allowed to be partial.

And you'd be very hardpressed to find a forum that doesn't let mods input their opinion on the rules loooooool.

ontopic: wofl jab3 is a bite attack :3

Weather.... y u so hot???
give us numbers imo

it's 37 degrees Celsius here. :3

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
This account is actually an alt account from my old account that I had that I tried to delete and or name change but didn't know how to But it never got banned same goes for my first account that is now inactive lol

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Lol at Joe pushing the trolling levels beyond JJ, btw, probably Aerodrome can help me with this since he is on the smashlab: What has more vunerable frames, landing from an airdodge and shielding on the ground, or buffering a stepdodge from your airdodge????

PD:Yeah wolfs jab is a bite atack, thats why on subspace emisary the Bite stickers have wolf as an usable character :3

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Theory-wise, since spotdodge invulnerability starts on frame 2 (I think >_>) and shields come out on frame 1, spotdodging will have more vulnerability because either way you're suffering the same amount of landing lag. Hopefully Aero will confirm so I don't feel stupid lol

And holy crap, Wolf can bite FAR :p

:059:

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i need to know, so I can finally understand why the ROB and wario mains here spam airdodge and spotdodge and it looks unpunishable

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Well, if they have a soft landing from the AD and no RCO lag (2 frames) it should only leave them with a 3-frame window of vulnerability. Which is very very little, it's like Falco spotdodging in place over and over :x

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Lol at Joe pushing the trolling levels beyond JJ, btw, probably Aerodrome can help me with this since he is on the smashlab: What has more vunerable frames, landing from an airdodge and shielding on the ground, or buffering a stepdodge from your airdodge????

PD:Yeah wolfs jab is a bite atack, thats why on subspace emisary the Bite stickers have wolf as an usable character :3
Theory-wise, since spotdodge invulnerability starts on frame 2 (I think >_>) and shields come out on frame 1, spotdodging will have more vulnerability because either way you're suffering the same amount of landing lag. Hopefully Aero will confirm so I don't feel stupid lol

And holy crap, Wolf can bite FAR :p

Confirming that Ishiey's right. :shiro:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
how do i troll?

i'm always serious when i tell people to bair dance moar.

I'm always serious when i tell people to wofl guard moar too

Rizen

Smash Legend
Bud Light gives people STD's.
Lol.
how do i troll?
@ [name censored]
Well cats are 'sexual' in the same sense that dryer lint or hair in the shower drain is 'sexual'. Cats generate fur, fur collects and if there's enough it will morph into another cat. In the case of dryer lint, it morphs into ramen noodles and shower hair morphs into an ingredient common in cheap hotdogs, meatloaf and fracking chemicals. Maybe. There's really no way to confirm that last one.
Now ramen noodles for example, when not in a state of hibernation, are limp. This is true regardless of their sexual orientation. Thus they cannot reproduce in the same way iguanas do and instead rely on 'generator reproduction'. Several video game enemies like those in Gauntlet and even the Fighting Alloys in SSBB share this method.
Does that clear things up?

Edit: Eep moderator!
^

Edit: I quoted that^ from another site but SWFs won't let the arrow right of my name on the quote go to a different site. The like does work however...

Today I am not going to get depressed or in a bad mood! Positive thinking, aww d*** I'm losing it already. Get back on the horse. My writing and art has been way too neglected.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
how do i troll?

i'm always serious when i tell people to bair dance moar.

I'm always serious when i tell people to wofl guard moar too
I think I got here around the time JJ quit trying to troll without using the bear dance youtube link.

bair is too good though.

@ [name censored]
Well cats are 'sexual' in the same sense that dryer lint or hair in the shower drain is 'sexual'. Cats generate fur, fur collects and if there's enough it will morph into another cat. In the case of dryer lint, it morphs into ramen noodles and shower hair morphs into an ingredient common in cheap hotdogs, meatloaf and fracking chemicals. Maybe. There's really no way to confirm that last one.
Now ramen noodles for example, when not in a state of hibernation, are limp. This is true regardless of their sexual orientation. Thus they cannot reproduce in the same way iguanas do and instead rely on 'generator reproduction'. Several video game enemies like those in Gauntlet and even the Fighting Alloys in SSBB share this method.
Does that clear things up?

Edit: Eep moderator!
whaaaaaaat?

Rizen

Smash Legend
^ It's an example of how to troll. On a thread somewhere someone posted the saw 2 cats... reproducing on their kitchen window. This started an unusual chain of trolling posts. My better judgement said not to post more then that quote.

Snake's one thing but Snake in lag is worse than MK :/ .

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Hey guys what's a good place to take ICs? I''m comfortable with the MU and i'm pretty confident against them, but is there a certain place that'd give me a slight edge, if I need it? Neutrals bar FD look ok to me, and I think i've got my CP figured out already, but I just thought i'd ask.

Upcoming MM.

:wolf:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
What Aerodrome said. Brinstar is the greatest though, and imo Delfino is pretty good too. RC, eh, kinda, but that stage likes to screw me over lol

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Take him to jungle japes or norfair :)

Btw, can we somehow plank using lightstepping (the one that leaves you on midair) and airdodge just after it? does it have vunerability frames between them? I know its almost instant

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Great, you guys pretty much recycled my thoughts. Reassures me for sure. While I love Rainbow, I heard it's actually not that bad for ICs. Any truth behind that?

Zync i'd lovelovelove to CP him to Japes, but over here on the west coast it's banned :urg:

Idk why everyone hates it, it makes me infinite sadface.

:wolf:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Yeah, I do that a lot. Pretty sure the only vulnerability frames are from AD startup, maybe one more frame if you aren't allowed to buffer during the frame where you lightstep. On a related note, jumpshine out of lightstep is too good :3

EDIT: RC is better for ICs than Brinstar, and idk, in my experience RC is very prone to having dumb stuff happen :urg:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Try and start on BF, then SV. If it's URC, the next best is probably PS1.

If you didn't play on battlefield, try and go there. Most of the time they will ban Brinstar so you should be able to unless you started there. I'd say delfino tbh.

Lux told me he doesn't really like Delfino (in January, maybe it's godly now, I like it vs them too!), and kind of enjoys when people take him to Frigate/RC. Tripping ruined me beating him on Frigate, but I just hate that stage more than most IC's do so I normally don't go there, was just trying new ****.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Why I'd choose Brin over RC vs ICs is if ICs get the stock lead on RC they can play defensive and time you out which forces you to take risks that can result in being further behind. Brin stops icebergs well and has a better chance of stage elements (acid) interrupting CGs. Acid can stop the Dair spike too. But, yeah they'll probable ban it. I wish we had Norfair legal here :( .
TBH I royally suck at this MU with Wolf.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol that's like every character. Even the ones that can be aggro usually don't cuz the risk:reward ratio is so heavily in IC favor why would u chance 1 mistake. Unless you are a mk that knows the mu. Then aggro away.

Rizen

Smash Legend
There are a few MUs where Link does a little better than Wolf. ICs is one imo. My problem is I don't play any characters who do well vs several high tiers. AKA the most common MUs :/ .

Top Bottom