• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Wait, how old are you??? xD

And welcome to the Wolf boards! :3
Old enough ;P, and ty.

Omg I am so mad at SWF being a douch after I type up responses to like a billion quotes and then they're like NO GG LOG IN AGAIN AND RETYPE EVERYTHING LOLOLOLOLOL, it's not okay.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, yeah sup everyone, I'm too lazy to go back and re-respond to every post, but basically time to take a break from the furry stuff lol. That and I'm working on the xat embedding thing.

Dekar, try encouraging socialization and being a bit more lenient on the rules, it definitely helps people warm up to eachother and all that as long as you stifle any small flames :cool: Making progress is secondary lol >_> except not really, but it happens anyways.

Welcome to the Wolf boards Loko Lobo :) Yeah... this stuff happens sometimes, but we're nice and civil people, I promise ;D And as the title said, believe it or not we also answer serious questions about Wolf in this thread as well, so if there's anything you want to know just post away :cool:

:059:
Haha, yeah! swf did that to me recently as well, but back button always saves the day xP. I just want to see how much better I -can- get with Wulf at this point, I'm finally at that skill level where I can really persevere

Yeah, I had class last night :/

and omg chat embedded on social :0

welcome new wolf main dun let the furries scare you off ;)
[COLOR=DimGray"]Nah, these guys don't scare me >P

they awwwwright~[/COLOR]

Guys...He's in the furry group on SWF.
You are correct o:
Here is your prize >3

Gah777

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm working on a Pokemon 5th gen double dragon team. So far I have my lead Absol, Choice Specs Latias, DD Salamence, and support Jirachi. I'm having some trouble pcking teammates for the last two slots. Any suggestions?

rsr2

Smash Lord
Yeah that's too much work. I will just have someone else do it. Even though I have photoshop. Just too lazy :D

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Hi homefries

Started out a Luc/Wulf main, then went to be a Random main, and finally just stayed put with Falco/Wolf just to keep a long story short.

Anyways, hope to get a prime Wolf soon, /inb4 furry, and im 12 and what is this
Welcome Lobo to teh Wolf boards :D

I'm actually taking up Lucario as one of my secondaries. I main Wolf and Zamus, but the ZSS boards aren't as fun as the Woffle boards :(

AND OMG!! SEXY ZANGOOSE COSPLAY LAYDAY :awesome:
*still gay* :glare:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
;-;
But...but I liked Sato.

Also, it's still furry, Seagull.
Either way, Jessica Nigrigoose da bess.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I'm always gonna be sato no matter what.

So...anyone used the Zangoose texture on Wolf yet?

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Yeah....in fact, the whole Star Fox crew need better textures.
Stupid Fox texture for Fox pl0x

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Old enough ;P, and ty.

Haha, yeah! swf did that to me recently as well, but back button always saves the day xP. I just want to see how much better I -can- get with Wulf at this point, I'm finally at that skill level where I can really persevere

[COLOR=DimGray"]Nah, these guys don't scare me >P

they awwwwright~[/COLOR]

You are correct o:
Here is your prize >3

Aww s**t that girl was cute.:)

Hey guys, I'm working on a Pokemon 5th gen double dragon team. So far I have my lead Absol, Choice Specs Latias, DD Salamence, and support Jirachi. I'm having some trouble pcking teammates for the last two slots. Any suggestions?
What about a bulky PKMN like Nattori, Forretress, or Roobusshin and maybe a scarf ditto with eccentric?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
its all about Delcatty

teach it pound, double slap, tail whip and scratch. thats a top tier movelist ;3

can anyone photoshop my avi to have a santa hat? i missed out on it last year :(

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Photoshop da bess mang. They have a thread where you can get the santa hat o:
i would do it but i'm lazy ;-;

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I'm just barely reinstalling my adobe products, and getting the CS5 versions so I'm hyper excited.

But I can do it for you, or anyone, just send me the img with the santa hat you want on.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
that's tragic :(
idk what i would do if all my bags of cookies were burned.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If that girl is a furry, then I might be one as well :p
Good. Now

VVVVV

Embrace your inner Fur.
Do it. You'll feel better once you do. :3c

All of my fig newtons are burned :(

D:

Mmm...milk :3
But Muscle Milk isn't milk at all! ;-;
Does it taste good though? I've been hesitant to try it out.

I can't drink whole, plain milk the way it is fur long. I usually sprinkle in some sugar before I drink it.
It tastes great afterward. :>

D

Deleted member

I love Chocolate and Strawberry milk.

Or Carnation Chocolate Malted Milk! Mmm...

JCav

Smash Lord
Question

What is the best utility everyone has found for platform canceling for wolf thus far? Smashville, lylat any stage

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Fair'ing an opponent so that they land on the platform, then platform canceling into a grab.

Or, platform cancel to fsmash/dsmash.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer

You are correct o:
Here is your prize >3

You are definitely going to fit in well here lol. And I pressed the back button but it didn't work out :< Be ready for me to take you up on that santa hat offer btw :3

Something bulky would be a good start, but you also need priority, and fighting coverage would be nice as well. Bulk up Zuruzukin covers options 1 and 3, NP Lucario or Breloom would cover 2 and 3, Roopushin covers basically everything but idk about bulk since I haven't used it yet for some reason :x How about Blaziken? Absorbs ice attacks aimed at dragons and fire attacks aimed at Jirachi for speed boost to kick in, use a boosting move on the switch, and then wreak havoc? :3 My favorite Blaziken set is claw sharpen, fire blast, hjk, and stone edge, it's been working pretty well but sucks vs priority since Blaziken is so frail :<

Welcome Lobo to teh Wolf boards :D

I'm actually taking up Lucario as one of my secondaries. I main Wolf and Zamus, but the ZSS boards aren't as fun as the Woffle boards :(

AND OMG!! SEXY ZANGOOSE COSPLAY LAYDAY :awesome:
*still gay* :glare:
Hi Sato :awesome:

i have lots of guava juice at my house :<

its pretty good
GUAVA JUICE <3333333333333333

Also yeah banana milk is awesome :3

Question

What is the best utility everyone has found for platform canceling for wolf thus far? Smashville, lylat any stage
Platform cancel > side taunt. I actually haven't used it too much, but grab seems to be a good option out of platform cancels for most characters, that and a quick kill move like dsmash.

Top Bottom