• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Bead

Smash Ace
Dark Cloud 2 was stupid. I put 70 hours into it and just stopped because of how dull and boring it became. Random dungeon creations, same monsters, just raised the HP. Fishing and golf on the other hand... I loved those but the dungeons and story were just horrid. I used to think that Dark Cloud 2 was awesome when i first played it but after studing video games I realized how terrible the game actually was.
Ganon = bunny
A personal hell of mine would be to play Dark Cloud 2 for the rest of eternity

I carry brail translator in my wallet incase those sneaky blind ppl try to insult me. I'll show them!
Plus you can impress the Pokemon ladies with it ;)

Wolf Cookie shall be our god. I'm starting the church right now

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i wasn't a fan of dark cloud 1 or 2, i thought they were really boring and unrewarding :(

but i do love level 5's other efforts like rogue galaxy, the latest dragon quests and white knight chronicles <3

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Dark Cloud 2 was stupid. I put 70 hours into it and just stopped because of how dull and boring it became. Random dungeon creations, same monsters, just raised the HP. Fishing and golf on the other hand... I loved those but the dungeons and story were just horrid. I used to think that Dark Cloud 2 was awesome when i first played it but after studing video games I realized how terrible the game actually was.
Ganon = bunny
A personal hell of mine would be to play Dark Cloud 2 for the rest of eternity

I carry brail translator in my wallet incase those sneaky blind ppl try to insult me. I'll show them!
Plus you can impress the Pokemon ladies with it ;)

Wolf Cookie shall be our god. I'm starting the church right now
My my, look at me causing religions to be started around edible idols, what a good day indeed

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
0:100 MU vs ICs, DeDeDe, and Pikachu. They can all 0-death him off of one grab, and Wolf has like no moves that are even close to safe on block :urg:

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
in a week i'll be maining donkey kong country

and in two weeks my new main will be the Golden sun, wolf for low tier :3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I played K Prime's Pikachu in one tournament match with Wolf, just to see if I could manage to somehow keep up despite the chain grab.

Took out one stock just fine, but it kinda just went downhill from there. 0-Death via the uair buffered from the dthrow into a footstool QAC lock sweet spot fsmash @ 120%+.

Made me weep.

Next time, I'm just gonna let him jolt me to 60%. That's when the chain grab doesn't work anymore, according to him.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
D: thats not what our tier list says auspher, dont go telling fibs or all the kids will start believing you

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
then he could keep performing well at midtier tourneys and tourneys in general while beasting low tiers :D

whats wolfs toughest low tier MU in your guys opinion?
i have a lot of trouble with samus sometimes, just getting through to her i guess :/

_Kain_

Smash Champion
then he could keep performing well at midtier tourneys and tourneys in general while beasting low tiers :D

whats wolfs toughest low tier MU in your guys opinion?
i have a lot of trouble with samus sometimes, just getting through to her i guess :/
Ganon obv. Get ftilted and you dead!

no seriously umm...I would say prolly Mario. Everyone else Wolf kinda *****. They all kinda suk actually lmao. The weird chars would prolly be troublesome to fight, like Jiggly or Bowser, just cause idk their MU's at all n wud jus have to wing it lol

Yikarur

Smash Master
the video will contain videos from austria, luxembourg and germany. It's a community channel :3
so you will see a lot interesting stuff.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i didn't even know what to think after that, it started playing over the postal service so i just got a cacophony of noises and my friend yelling "wtf are you doing back there" at me

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
we'll never be done obsessing over your avi

just like i'll never be done obsessing over yo- i mean GOLDEN SUN

13days <3 <3 <3 :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Top Bottom