• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

tekkie

Smash Master
I thought everyone was done obsessing over my avatar...
but its so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute i wanna see the original pic

we'll never be done obsessing over your avi

just like i'll never be done obsessing over yo- i mean GOLDEN SUN

13days <3 <3 <3 :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
:awesome::awesome::awesome:
DUN DUN DUN DUUUUN DUUUUN DUUUUN DUUUUN DUUUUUUUUN DADADUUUUN DUUUUUN DADADADUUUUUUUUUUN

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
got rune factory 3 today for some light rpg fun in during the wait for golden sun

i can't wait to coerce those girls into my field where i'll do a bit of plowing and farming

cause they can help you out now with those little tasks :3

wonder which one i'll marry though o_O i generally go for the most maid-ish one, i hope there's a maid in here

Gah777

Smash Lord
hey can I get some help with the Bowser matchup? It seems like his Jab outranges everything, and side b is hella annoying. Plus that f air ledgeguard for the kill gets me every time... :(

castorpollux

Smash Champion
hey can I get some help with the Bowser matchup? It seems like his Jab outranges everything, and side b is hella annoying. Plus that f air ledgeguard for the kill gets me every time... :(
send choice a message. he knows the bowser match up very well

castorpollux

Smash Champion
lol whenever AC or I come up with something new and share it JJ is like "nah it don't work needs moar JUMPSHINE" lmao

:059:
ac has never approached me with anything new... and the new things you come up with are in truth actually sometimes really silly

_Kain_

Smash Champion
There are some new things. There's reverse blaster recovering and run away reverse blaster. Still don't see anyone using it.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
No one uses Jumpshine either. And that's been around since forever!! See What I Mean!!!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Excellent, I'll see ya there, been making improvements since HDR, still need to work on auto-cancelled fairs and reverse blaster and NOT GETTING GRABBED when I botch the jumpshine (or in general).

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Excellent, I'll see ya there, been making improvements since HDR, still need to work on auto-cancelled fairs and reverse blaster and NOT GETTING GRABBED when I botch the jumpshine (or in general).
Yeeeeeeeeee if I'm there jus get me before your matches and I'll watch

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Sounds good. How does U-smash punish OoS? Usually I downsmash if I'm in a situation where that might make sense, but I'm still figuring out the game.
More percent. Knocks em into the air for possible juggles. Saves your dsmash if their at higher percents.

Also happy bday Golden

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Congrats on your 3 hours of first place MegaRobMan :awesome:

Good stuff Wolf boards....ya know advancing your metagame and all.
We try <3 Unfortunately, none of the new techs discovered are ever too handy for Wolf ;_; There's parasolic shine bombing though... Are you around all of thanksgiving break? :bee:

Usmash OoS >>> shield-drop dsmash. What Kain said, except it's also faster :3 There is really next to no reason you shouldn't usmash OoS at every given opportunity imo.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Congrats on your 3 hours of first place MegaRobMan :awesome:

We try <3 Unfortunately, none of the new techs discovered are ever too handy for Wolf ;_; There's parasolic shine bombing though... Are you around all of thanksgiving break? :bee:

Usmash OoS >>> shield-drop dsmash. What Kain said, except it's also faster :3 There is really next to no reason you shouldn't usmash OoS at every given opportunity imo.

well i use fair OOS if i'm not confident i will be fast enough. Fair OOS is the same speed as usmash OOS, and it also sets up for juggling. It also has more range than usmash OOS

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
its that silly lucario dude from the luca boards that likes being creepy and stoof <3

back off my turf home boy D:< i'm the only stalker/rapist/metro/fan girl here in the wolf boards

other than gull, but he's just a stalker

_Kain_

Smash Champion
lol US MEtagame is so behind.
Semifer does it since 09.

=P

srsly.
Semifer doesn't do the reverse blaster I'm talking about. He does a wavebounced reverse blaster while recovering to turn around and regular short hop reverse lasers. But he is pretty much at the top of the Wolf metagame, that sir you are right about

Yikarur

Smash Master
huh? he doesn't do wavebounce reverse blaster, he does an ordinary turnarround-blaster so that he can bair in your face!
and he often uses the runaway reverse blaster now.
He uses upsmash OoS sooo well <3
I hope there will be new videos up from him soon :3
but to be sure that you don't miss them

http://www.youtube.com/user/SSBBgermany subscribe :3
[/promotion]

Top Bottom