• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I do miss my PS2. I had the one of the big bulky ones when it first came out. If I could, I would play Dark Cloud 2 right now because that has to be one of my favorite PS2 games all time. I love that game.

On a side note, I enjoy my Xbox 360 >_>
Dark Cloud 2? You, sir, are the smartest man in this thread.

D

Deleted member

Is Dark Cloud 2 vastly different from Dark Cloud 1? I played the first one and didn't make it far. Really boring...

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Is Dark Cloud 2 vastly different from Dark Cloud 1? I played the first one and didn't make it far. Really boring...
I have played both and can without a shadow of a doubt that Dark Cloud 2 is superior in every way possible to the first. (I got bored with 1 too.) The story is fantastic, battles are engaging and entertaining, the customization is always rewarding, and there are a **** ton of things to keep you busy. It really is just an amazing game, one of my all time favorites

D

Deleted member

Hmm...I'll have to try it out someday.

Also, apparently Choice made it into the backroom. Congrats!! We finally got a Wolf back there now! ^_^

Gah777

Smash Lord
Alright guys, I need some matchup help.

Snake: What to do vs F-tilt, up tilt, and 'nades?

Jiggs: Faster in air than Wolf, pound is super annoying, and I keep getting d-air->Rested.

Wolfcario

Smash Apprentice
I would change it if I wasn't as obsessed as the rest of you. And Gah as for the match-up I'd love to help but I've been grounded for weeks now so I cannot remember anything anymore. I don't remember if shine protects you from 'nade explosions or not.

Destrawr

Smash Cadet
Quick question guys, for DI'ing with wolf, which is his best move to DI with?[i know to DI towards corners :3]

rsr2

Smash Lord
Alright, so I went to a GWAR concert (to anyone who's never been/ doesn't know them: They're a metal band that dress up like monsters from space and put on a show where they "murder" figureheads of today's society i.e. Sarah Palin, Lady Gaga, etc. and spray "blood" into the crowd while everyone up front moshes). My contacts got stained red and when I walked out of the venue, my white shirt was entirely pink/red. It was probably the most brutal thing I have experienced in my life. Good times, good times.
I went to one of there shows when they came up here. It was really cool. But yes, lots of fake blood everywhere. Like they had to put clear floor covering on the floor but it became disaturous when people kept falling everywhere. It still was really awesome.

Dark Cloud 2? You, sir, are the smartest man in this thread.
Finally someone that knows how awesome this game is without going ??? Like none of my friends have even heard of the game when it was brought up in a discussion last night. I was like WHAT! That game has to be one of my favorites of all time. The story, the music, the battle system, everything was amazing. Then the hours of gameplay made it awesome and they were like huh? >_>

Yeah the first was good but you the second one is far more superior. I spent $20 on it and it had to be the greatest $20 purchase ever. If I knew it was that good, I would've bought it for $50 - $60 and I rarely buy games. I own maybe 20 games total from my entire life of gaming. :p

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's only hard to read if you didn't play GSC.
You silly scrubble bubble. <333~

Wolfcario

Smash Apprentice
Idk how or why but I memorized all the Unknown. I also had memorized the brail because I keep seeing it in secret caves and such, but I've forgotten it now.

Gah777

Smash Lord
It's actually not that hard to "memorize" the Unkowns. Braille on the other hand...

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Ah brail....
Guys, i think i'm going blind in my left eye...
Is this some kind of Wolf maining side-effect or something? :(

Top Bottom