• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

castorpollux

Smash Champion
lol nobodys gonna master that infinite. I would loooove for d3s to try to do that because they aren't ever going to master it, and if they try to do that then i'll probably end up taking less damage than i would if they chaingrab me normally

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I just like whining about having to run away lol, too much effort xD Either way, yeah there's next to no difference between having this happen to you or being smallstep CG > ledge infinited. Still though, why don't any newly discovered techs have useful applications for Wolf :<

:059:

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
*Eats video* Something about Buffered Reverse Dashing and Kanji? Never heard of it, although it sounds like some sort of difficult advance tech or something.

D

Deleted member

Guys, don't worry about the new D3 infinite. I play with a D3 a lot and he says it's extremely difficult to do, so it's not worth fretting over.

People are just turning their B**** infinites on.

And Wolfcario, Excel made this sig for me.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The infinite is physically too demanding to pull off consistently. Regular CG -> edge guard is a bigger threat.

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
2 weeks til the bombshell that is golden sun dark dawn drops suckas :D

new donkey kong country is almost as hype for me though, can't wait to get them both

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
today is the 15th of November

Golden sun: Dark Dawn comes out on the 29th

thats 14 days from now, or two weeks.

the countdown has begun

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
eww gross, you have a fatty D:

slims are the way to go :3 they load faster and don't get the Ylod x_x unless its backwards compatible, those fatties are still cool. Although I'd rather just play my ps2 i guess

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
eww gross, you have a fatty D:

slims are the way to go :3 they load faster and don't get the Ylod x_x unless its backwards compatible, those fatties are still cool. Although I'd rather just play my ps2 i guess
I was heart broken when I found out that PS3s weren't going to be backwards compatible anymore. Thankfully my sister got one before the tragedy :)

Wolfcario

Smash Apprentice
And Wolfcario, Excel made this sig for me.
Oh, ok.

Omg new smilies, I must try
:muffin::335::troll::jessie::tomato::zangoose::steak::buizel::sasukebowser::atlsouth::A1::karma::avril::nifty::afrainbo::santahat::ledge::phone::ngallon::yeahboi::denzel::hiemie::dazwa::noness::stupidfox::stupidleek::teemo::jocman::teranchu::king::mad070::mad088::fuuu::glasses::bacon::hamtaro::boognish:

Buizel! :buizel: :buizel: :buizel:

:fuuu: will come in handy

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
Just spent like an hour on homerun contest, got a JUICY score of 2054.1 with Wolf. The :skull:death:skull: combo:

-usmash
-SH uair
-3 piece bair
-SH dair
-dsmash
-tossed the bat
-jumpshine
-BAM!!!

I feel so accomplished... lol. If only there was an opponent in the game as heavy as that damm sandbag

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
the gba is the best console in the world and will soon be match by the DS

why?

because they both have golden sun games on them.

imagine golden sun, but on a ps3, with HD/bluray, 60 fps, with shadowing and particle effects on psynergy. Full voiced (in duel languages for purist, but with a great dub regardless)
*wipes tear* ahh..... its a refreshing thought

D

Deleted member

::is a sad wuff::

I can't sleep and have an 8 am. I'm also sick with a cold/sore throat.

I guess I'll play some wifi...

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
poor woffle :( i just got over a really annoying flu -_- all better now though, hopefully you'll get better soon too :3

we still need to wifi at some point btw, my goal is to lose to every wolf here

edit: wolfcario's avi changed its expression! *stares*

rsr2

Smash Lord
I do miss my PS2. I had the one of the big bulky ones when it first came out. If I could, I would play Dark Cloud 2 right now because that has to be one of my favorite PS2 games all time. I love that game.

On a side note, I enjoy my Xbox 360 >_>

D

Deleted member

I have a fat PS2 that I play imported Japanese games on, like Beatmania IIDX 16: Empress and Final Fantasy X: International.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I wish I had a japanese PS2 so I could play the Japanses version of Dance Dance Revolution Extreme because it was basically the arcade version which I love to play. It had the best songs on it. Then Supernova came out and basically killed it for me for buying DDR games for the PS2.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Alright, so I went to a GWAR concert (to anyone who's never been/ doesn't know them: They're a metal band that dress up like monsters from space and put on a show where they "murder" figureheads of today's society i.e. Sarah Palin, Lady Gaga, etc. and spray "blood" into the crowd while everyone up front moshes). My contacts got stained red and when I walked out of the venue, my white shirt was entirely pink/red. It was probably the most brutal thing I have experienced in my life. Good times, good times.

Console discussion: Nintendo all da way, boi. :yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

I wish I had a japanese PS2 so I could play the Japanses version of Dance Dance Revolution Extreme because it was basically the arcade version which I love to play. It had the best songs on it. Then Supernova came out and basically killed it for me for buying DDR games for the PS2.
DDR Extreme JP was definitely the best console release. Over 100 songs. I also really liked Ultramix 2 on Xbox. Great music came from that one.

I have like...18 versions of DDR. lol

Top Bottom