• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOC presents: Cold Hand Johns - 26th Jan 2008 Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty06

Smash Ace
I do not know, about I can to do this turnering, yet I will experiments and sheep the time of work

This is what montys post means i asked EK

it didnt say that

it said i dunno if i can make the tournament yet i got to see if i can get the time of work lol

J03

Smash Master
also has anyone done any researcg into january exam dates, i know some people will have an exam on friday 25th, and if people have exams on the 28th then turnout may be affected. i think it should be moved to the first weekend of febuary unless everyone is fine with the date.

craig falcon ditto is on imo.

and Pricks, you know who you are

Kone

Smash Master
uhm, maybe first weekend of feb like joe stated just to make sure it doesnt clash woith exams ? ive got my entire teaching portfolio in for the last friday of jan, eek :(

Also, like to point out my venue was four times as big as GT and had a seperate kitchen with snacks and a kettle. you cant be beating that aiko ;) lol (just being a tit)

Ill be there, probs just stay the sat night and try go out in liverpool with stevie or something. Rest of sdb get yourselves to either liverpool when u want or upto mine thurs/fri for a couple of nights before the tourney. yeah its a 3 hr drive but thats ****ing nout. Or we'll bomb back after chj like we did at lancaster.

Ill try bring two small tvs, will also make sure i bring cubes like normal and extensiuon cables as everyone forgets them

Good going WOC , couldnt be ****ed with another dirty , badly ran southern tourney.

ed x

Kone

Smash Master
also if brawl comes out in the US as stated in mid-feb this will be mine and wes retirrement from shasm tourney , whoopla!

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
My brother is wanting to come to this aswell.
Yeah i agree with joe first week of feb would be better.

craiigg

Smash Lord
jo3 i said falco but falcon ditto is a must O:

ed - if i came to yours after i'd have to be back by monday x___x; laaame.

coey/vex/zeppamans/charles/frost/va idc mm's obv

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
The legendary Falcon-four-way must be brought back in full glory at this tournament.

Craiigg-sure.Also if by some weird happening there is an n64 and ssb I'd like to play you on it.

Davemans

Smash Apprentice
If this is the first week in February then i wont be able to make it cos of exams

monty06

Smash Ace
The legendary Falcon-four-way must be brought back in full glory at this tournament.

Craiigg-sure.Also if by some weird happening there is an n64 and ssb I'd like to play you on it.
oh yes good idea zeppster im gonna win that for sure

craiigg

Smash Lord
zpops sure meng, ive never played properly on console but im sure it wont take me long to adjust and stuff.
*cue charles saying ZOMG I BEAT YOU LAST TIME I PLAYED YOU* shut up charles youve always had nout, have fun beatin me after 5 months not playing XD

Jamtaru - travel up with me <3
Ryan - coming? : ) you need to enlighten me on stuffz

Retroking2000

Smash Master
This is double Marth/Pika bait IMO
LOL frostbyte

everyone who can make 26th, please tell me. i need to know to get the biggest turnout.
Thats fine for us so count me frostbyte /chris

What do you want a medal? Oh btw I beat Zeppos falcon in a friendly on PS so I must be better than him :ohwell:
OBV bullet bill is better than zeppo

I 4 stocked them.. IWR............ Best IC i played prob charles tbh
Ics Vs peach is death

J03

Smash Master
Friendlies are a nice way to pass to time, people like P.Pro, who love to annouce that there playing a set without there opponents knowledge, take this game way to seriously.

i love to be competitive but come on man. friendlies are for FUN, the original intention for a game lol

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
4 stocks are over-rated,people think it really means something but a 3 or even 2 stock can be just as bad.I've seen people be absolutely gutted at getting 4 stocked but not mind when they get 3 stocked,despite the fact its almost as bad,heck sometimes worse.

Bull****.fuZk yourselves etc.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Well yeah to be honest, Win or Lose

OMG EXAMS! Ok wether i make it now depends on

If RaF can give me a ride there :V
If not then im paying for a coach with charles probably, but I wanna be there for like 2 days or something

Laptops?

Money?

Someone to help me on my AS Maths?

Housing

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!

Money

Wheres THE VIDS OF Pdot > Chrisboi

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
tbh i dont think londoners are invited, you all flake anyway and this way you dont have to feel bad
Thanks for the uninvite..appreciated. :)

But really, i'm poor im hoping I get a ride or something lucky.

Did Spkz beat PDOT in Melty?
Yes..it was ****.

UNTIL...I went sheik on the guy then it got a little less **** and more of a fair match.

Wheres THE VIDS OF Pdot > Chrisboi
Up real soon I hope.

"Kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

I watched the vid yesterday and I found out it was your idea to say "Kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" when I got kneed lol..didn't realise it before, i thought it you guys randomly came up with it together. Nice

monty06

Smash Ace
yh friendly 4 stocks dont mean **** unless ur chrisboi and gets 4 stocked by wes so thats mens summit then lol.

anydate is fine by me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom