• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOC presents: Cold Hand Johns - 26th Jan 2008 Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
P Vanity thinks that the more he posts the better he will get at Smash.

Sorry son..it don't work!

and im talking from experience.
loool Don't know why you would think that.
I was extremely offened by P.Vanity spam and i think i deserve a apology, it was disrespectful to me and the smash community, is like he doesnt even care about people on smashboards.... whats wrong with him.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Well now...This is the first time since I became a mod that I don't know what to say.
What the hell is this? You guys act like a bunch of 10 year olds...

"Z0mg there are no m0ds, lets break rules O_O"

Thats the attitude I'm seeing here... have you all lost your mind or something?

P.Vanity, for the past 15 pages (most likely more if I checked further) you've been deliberately spamming this thread just because no one could stop you. Give me one reason why I should not just ban you on the spot?

At first I was thinking of cleaning this thread, but with the way you all have been spamming (30+ ****ing pages) that no longer seems possible and thus I'm closing it. I'm sorry it had to come to this but you've left me no choice.

Aiko (or anyone else involved in organizing this tournament) feel free to start a new thread, I will closely be following it. Any form of spam in the new thread will instantly result into a 1 week ban, this is your first and only warning.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well said Ams. I'm posting here to say I will also be watching the lot of you. Spam = ban, because it's getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom