• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOC presents: Cold Hand Johns - 26th Jan 2008 Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Theres something glorious about this thread: it's not unlike enjoying the smell of your own brand or actually watching channel 5 out of choice. It feels wrong, you know it's wrong, but it's good times.

On a similar note, MERRY CHRISTMAS! x

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
P.Vanity- that spam is an absolute ****ing disgrace. It's not big it's not clever it's not funny it's not 'good times' it's just you being a prat so I suggest you get the **** off of this thread until the tournament is finished.

Thanks Ogre btw, looking forward to seeing you all

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
He WAS Drunk Ben, and considering there is NO Delete button for posts on the boards, it's not really his choice in the matter Now. Plus tbh it's not a disgrace it's actually amusing to watch him try get banned by the mods when hes drunk. I personally think you should change your post. It's not actually that bad, it's only 2-3pages worth. He technically wasn't being a prat he was just drunk nj.

It's not really your, nor my thread to tell anyone to get off, it's Ant's, and even he didn't seem bothered.
I'm not trying to be an *** to you if you take this the wrong way btw, It's just, no one that posted cares. So why should you?

I appreciate your un-needed defense in your past posts on my behalf, but no one cares about the spam, not even the moderators so it seems... So just let it go mate. Hope you had a good christmas aswell btw.

Same for the lot of you about the Christmas thing, I sure did.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
He WAS Drunk Ben, and considering there is NO Delete button for posts on the boards, it's not really his choice in the matter Now. Plus tbh it's not a disgrace it's actually amusing to watch him try get banned by the mods when hes drunk. I personally think you should change your post. It's not actually that bad, it's only 2-3pages worth. He technically wasn't being a prat he was just drunk nj.

It's not really your, nor my thread to tell anyone to get off, it's Ant's, and even he didn't seem bothered.
I'm not trying to be an *** to you if you take this the wrong way btw, It's just, no one that posted cares. So why should you?

I appreciate your un-needed defense in your past posts on my behalf, but no one cares about the spam, not even the moderators so it seems... So just let it go mate. Hope you had a good christmas aswell btw.

1. Mods are ****e i only got to referal thingies and i was spamming everywhere :laugh::laugh::laugh:
2. Ty kieran
3. Ben your a ****
4. Ben your a ****er
5. Ben your a ****
6. Ben your a *******
7.Ben your a prick
8. Ben your a *******

lighten up ffs it was christmas eve afterall...and, yeah drunk :psycho:

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
P.Vanity- that spam is an absolute ****ing disgrace. It's not big it's not clever it's not funny it's not 'good times' it's just you being a prat so I suggest you get the **** off of this thread until the tournament is finished.

Thanks Ogre btw, looking forward to seeing you all
Your not big (thats what sheee said oooooooh)
Your not clever
Your not funny
And your certainly not good times
Your being the prat
i suggest you stfu

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
BTW to anyone (apart from ben) that my posts annoyed last night, sorry loooool
i got a bit carried a way, am guessin :D
but it was good whislt it lasted
I dont know what the edit button is anymore so **** it

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

First of all, it certainlly isn't amusing to watch Matt try and get banned. Second, I KNOW that a lot posters (esp the respectable posters like Jam, BB, Kone) get annoyed by the spam and this just takes the biscuit. 12 pages of complete and utter ****? Oh come on Kieran. That is a disgrace. I don't care if he was drunk. And P.V **** you right back you low life piece of ****. You post that much **** and don't expect anyone to be angry :laugh: you naive idiot.

craiigg

Smash Lord
blatez meng,obv XD touche =o,sick ill spliff prolly rock lee ^_^

(bit of joe in there too)

Just incase you're serious,no,Im taking the piss lol.The spliff is a reference to the philosophy post you made a few weeks ago,latte is nothing inparticular and the sub of the day is a reference to joe knowing all the orders when we went to subway once.
lool of course im not serious mengtaru what is this
XD prolly obv

nah its good times

this thread is ****ing**** well done gurlz >__________>

AND LOOOOOL AT BILL.
1. jam, respective poster? jam writes **** lol as do most
2. its a forum not your girlfs minge who cares if you get banned
3. just yknow shut the f--- up and sit down for once, just cause youre like 60 doesn't mean you have to moan like you tweaked your back

jesus h christ

ryan<3

Aiko

Smash Champion
so p vanity had a little spam, boo hoo. what can you do about it? ban him from CHJ? thats just bad publicity. i say p vanity should write a formal post of apology to bullet bill and anybody else he may have offended.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
First of all, it certainlly isn't amusing to watch Matt try and get banned. Second, I KNOW that a lot posters (esp the respectable posters like Jam, BB, Kone) get annoyed by the spam and this just takes the biscuit. 12 pages of complete and utter ****? Oh come on Kieran. That is a disgrace. I don't care if he was drunk. And P.V **** you right back you low life piece of ****. You post that much **** and don't expect anyone to be angry :laugh: you naive idiot.
am a low life piece of ****...because i know the meaning of the word fun?
And whislt i was drunk, i wasn't really thinking what i was doing, was actually going to make people angry. You just love getting involved with everything, you always do. Stfu for once.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
so p vanity had a little spam, boo hoo. what can you do about it? ban him from CHJ? thats just bad publicity. i say p vanity should write a formal post of apology to bullet bill and anybody else he may have offended.
**** that :laugh::laugh:

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
P Vanity thinks that the more he posts the better he will get at Smash.

Sorry son..it don't work!

and im talking from experience.

Mr P

Smash Ace
p vanity made one reasonable post and that was the one where he mentioned P a new pad and Kieran getting 4 stocked. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

This thread is a ****ing disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom