• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Witchhunt 1

Chaco

Never Logs In
Would Boo get a kill as hunter if Boom is a survivalist?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
You know what? I ain't gonna protect Sabrar because everybody is inclined to believe that I'm scum.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
:rolleyes: I was talking in the hypothetical. "I would make a good angel".
yes but you were responding to sabrar who SPECIFICALLY said he wanted to vote for you on the assumption that if you're town!boom you could go right to work protecting him N1 and your response did nothing to disavow him of his mistake due to his ignorance of your role

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
nope sorry Im wrong:

Hunter - The first time a player survives being killed, you may kill a player other than yourself the following night.

if we yeet boom today and he survives, boo can get a kill N1 wow

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
sorry boo just has to go, if he's town he knows to perma protect sab so I think that's the play, if boo is scum and we leave him around especially if we yeet boom and he's telling the truth about being survivor, we're gonna get gunned down by scum quickly

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would not get a kill as a hunter because of Boom's 1-up.
yes you would, if this is your power:

Hunter - The first time a player survives being killed, you may kill a player other than yourself the following night.

if boom is survivor, he will survive being killing, and thus, you will get to kill someone this night phase

unless "kill" in this context only applies to NIGHT kills

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh I’m not discounting it, I don’t think that’s his role is all. He’s hinted to many variables. We will find out though eventually.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
You know what? I ain't gonna protect Sabrar because everybody is inclined to believe that I'm scum.
You're not going to protect Sabrar because you're not town, you're mafia.

You know BoomFrog is not the survivor. You are attempting to move the vote from him starting with post #477.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

You know BoomFrog is not the survivor. You are attempting to move the vote from him starting with post #477.
Well, then why am I not at the bottom of your town-to-scum list?

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Woof
bessie
Sabrar
Xivii
FrozenFlame
Chaco

--neutral line--

KingBoo
BoomFrog
Grrr

Chaco

Never Logs In
I think Boo is the play also, can’t have an extra kill floating out there with someone who has been so erratic.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I think I have a plan:
We lynch BoomFrog D1, I take my shot at him. Then, you lynch me D2, and I protect Sabrar the rest of the game.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer

surely you're willing to accept that if it's scum!boo and he can't protect sabrar it's not really a huge deal considering we've traded our priest for half the scum team?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
it kinda does bro because it informs my order of operations

Im not entirely sold on town boo despite his recent relevation and if he's scum with boom and boom is actually scum survivor we're playing right into their hands and boo is being coached to bait us

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Vote: Boom

We've got a decisive plan for me to protect Sabrar in place.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** it lets ride

kingboo do you understand what xivii's above claim means?

you need to shoot XIVII if boom survives this elimination vote, you understand that right? because if boomfrog survives then xivii is lying and scum

Top Bottom