• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Witchhunt 1

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Bessie has still not given a reads list, and I don't even know, for example, her opinion on if Boo is scum or town. When I first proded her for a list she deflected and didn't even try to answer my questions and just clapped back. I was hoping the weekend would bring some good content from her but at this point I think she's just trying to keep her options open and coast to D2. Focusing on the "rolefishing" is exactly the kind of "technically scummy but not reading any nuance" stuff she focuses on when she is scum.

Ninja'd but the vote stands. Chaco low makes no sense, the "rolefishing" thing is so not strong evidence. Frozen low and Xivii high are also out of place, my bet is Xivii-Bessie team.

Aw BoomFrog, I moved away from the rolefishing point a long time ago, and moved to Chaco’s reaction to my accusation. And very interestingly, your reaction.

Relevant posts:
I find it interesting that you do not see why I am questioning you on this in post #68 . You have explained this was a joke in post #44 and again in post #90 but you try to cast suspicion on me for not understanding your joke. I suspect you are trying to deflect from the intent of your original post 15.

Why should I not be questioning you on this?
Because FrozenFlame is being blatantly obvious with his rolefishing; Chaco is trying to cover his up. And pretend he didn’t know what I was talking about. And trying to throw shade on me for calling him out for it (reference #90 and #92).
Just because YOU don't think Chaco read the roles..... Anyway, I find it interesting that you are focusing on that point, and ignoring my suspicion on Chaco's reaction, see post #95 :

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
What I'm saying is this:

-You believed that roles were tied to alignment (such as being Hunter = being town).
-You didn't want to be seen as town because you didn't want to be picked off.
-BUT what I'm saying is scum would know you're town already even without you claiming.

Can you clear this up
You're pretty much spot on with these statements. Roles like Hunter are typically part of the town.... but not always.
I should've remembered that revealing yourself as town essentially prevents yourself from being lynched.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I learned that on MafiaWiki. My memory's photographic, so I've pretty much copied the info from there into my memory banks.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Vote: BoomFrog

I don't trust Angel!Boo to protect me. Worst reason ever for a non-vote...

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
It's just an approximation, it says "the vast majority" in the article, but also says that "some" hunters are mafia-aligned.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Votecount 1.6
BoomFrog (2): Chaco (#102), Sabrar (#448)
Bessie (1): BoomFrog (#388)

Not voting: Bessie, FrozenFlame(#352), Xivii (#411), KingBooGengar57 (#418)

Day One ends on December 5th at 9:00PM EST, in about 4.5 hours.

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to eliminate.

bessie

Smash Journeyman

Yeah I hate this reason but I'm not sure KingBoo is mafia as much as I don't think he is taking this game seriously.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
I'm playing casual, I just joined for fun.
Ok, and I approve and appreciate this reason. But we still expect you to take the game seriously and to play to your win condition.

The requirement to play to your win condition is usually something that is in the standard set of mafia rules, though I do not see it in the rule set for this game.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I believe it is the standard win condition. (Mob vs Town)
There are other win conditions for other factions, for example, the Serial Killer must kill everybody, even Mafia, for them to win the game. They're an independent faction from the rest.
This page on MafiaWiki details what they can do: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Serial_Killer

BoomFrog

Smash Lord

Lol, you're forgiven. I'd make a good angel anyway.

Vote KingBoo

He clearly understands the game enough to be lying right off the bat, he's just throwing **** against the wall to see what will stick and depending on noobie sympathy to avoid the yeet. I'm normally against yeeting new people D1 but we can't afford it in such a small game and he gets to keep playing in heaven anyway.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Lol, you're forgiven. I'd make a good angel anyway.

Vote KingBoo

He clearly understands the game enough to be lying right off the bat, he's just throwing **** against the wall to see what will stick and depending on noobie sympathy to avoid the yeet. I'm normally against yeeting new people D1 but we can't afford it in such a small game and he gets to keep playing in heaven anyway.
How exactly am I throwing crap against the wall?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I gtg. If you are going to yeet me then you are going to have to get the judge. I'm survivor.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Anyways, you're an independent faction, so we don't need to hang you.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Anyways, you're an independent faction, so we don't need to hang you.
How have you read mafia wiki but not the actual setup thread with the actual details of this specific setup?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Hmm. Alrighty then.
See this. This is bull****. If you actually cared about the setup enough to read mafia wiki you'd also care enough to ask what an open setup is and how I know there's no indies. And where the setup info is. Your attitude is inconsistent and fake.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey I’m here, catching up

Car looks banging fwiw

Chaco

Never Logs In
Not sure what to make of Boo’s attempted quick lynch on Boom. Cant really see it as self pres and doesn’t seem townie motivated to me.

Also why is everyone claiming

Chaco

Never Logs In
Tbr thought, Boom being survivor is almost a way to clear him, anyone disagree? Or am I way off basis in assuming this?

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Not sure what to make of Boo’s attempted quick lynch on Boom. Cant really see it as self pres and doesn’t seem townie motivated to me.

Also why is everyone claiming
We're not claiming. BoomFrog and KingBoo are trying to move the yeet.

Top Bottom