• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Witchhunt 1

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I get it. What you're saying is that you can help me with my kill by instructing me on who is best to shoot the second night. I'm guessing at the time of the post, I thought the hunter's shot had to be pre-planned like that of an arsonist.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just speaking it as it is. Your scumhunting has been based on the idea that I'm scum and it's leading you all over the place. I made a deliberate choice to play this way before game and I stated so in the sign-up thread. Trying to metaread me isn't going to be effective and I have no intention on altering my style.
must be this short posting style I am trying out.
I hate this

BoomFrog BoomFrog do xivii/bessie deliberately choose to alter baseline style together as a scum team? isn't it almost too obvious? wine I know

bessie

Smash Journeyman
KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57

I thought you said you had no mafia experience. What do you know of the Seer role?
Have you, in the world of cyberspace, played any games that are similar to mafia?
What's your experience playing mafia and similar games?
Was this online or IRL?

What online games have you played that are similar to mafia?
KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 you haven't answered my post #151.
I get it. What you're saying is that you can help me with my kill by instructing me on who is best to shoot the second night. I'm guessing at the time of the post, I thought the hunter's shot had to be pre-planned like that of an arsonist.
What's your experience playing mafia?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I've played Werewolf IRL, but other than that, this is my first time playing mafia in cyberspace.

Sabrar

Smash Ace

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Deadline being at 3am sucks. I'm Priest, I'm taking away the possibility of scum false-claiming it when I'm not around to counterclaim. If we misyeet I can get protected and there is no haunt to mess up my result. If we lynch correctly I'm dead but I'll gladly take that trade.

I would like Chaco Chaco or Xivii Xivii to unvote so I can place my vote on Boom without it being L-1.

BoomFrog BoomFrog I'm terribly sorry that we couldn't talk more. You gave reasonable answers to my inquiries but overall I feel it lacks the motivation that I would expect from you (and yes, I'm fully aware that I have misread you in the past). I also think you're not taking into account certain things when sussing bessie and you're definitely in the PoE so currently I see no better option.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I actually just checked what the roles does on MafiaWiki. Made an allusion to it.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
And now, to get on with the night. He's going to be hanged.
Unvote: Xivii

Vote: BoomFrog.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Why did you want to end the day early? You would have deprived us 5 hours worth of conversation which is really important towards the end of a day.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Votecount 1.5
BoomFrog (1): Chaco (#102)
Bessie (1): BoomFrog (#388)

Not voting: Bessie, FrozenFlame(#352), Xivii (#411), Sabrar (#416), KingBooGengar57 (#418)

Day One ends on December 5th at 9:00PM EST, in about 5.5 hours.

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to eliminate.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
When I voted, I thought he would be sent to the gallows not realizing that I miscalculated. I also thought that the last part of a phase is "Vote someone out and be done with it" but apparently I now know that it's a crucial part. I failed to plan ahead, not realizing that there were still questions to be answered.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I was pretending to forget my own role, not realizing that claiming is a safe thing to do. In IRL Werewolf, there's no role mixing (no Scum-Priest, etc.) so if you reveal that you're anything, it basically is a big red flag that you're town or scum.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
I was pretending to forget my own role, not realizing that claiming is a safe thing to do. In IRL Werewolf, there's no role mixing (no Scum-Priest, etc.) so if you reveal that you're anything, it basically is a big red flag that you're town or scum.
Just like you are pretending to have no mafia experience?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why would you be afraid to be seen as town?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Alright, I did play one game of mafia a few years ago, but I ended up getting killed on Night 2.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Yes, I did. Unfortunately, being immature, I ended up getting really salty and started making baseless accusations that the game was rigged against me, it was actually due to a combo of sucky luck and decisions by the scum.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Because I believed (yes, I don't believe that anymore) that the scum could easily pick you off.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The reason I don't believe that anymore is because I've finally figured out how to ACTUALLY play Mafia.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
bessie bessie where do you want me to vote, Boom or Boo?
I'm trying to do a Boom read now and trying to decide if I am certain about him.

If both are scum, Boom is more dangerous to keep in the game.
If both are town, KingBoo is more dangerous to have in the Angel chat by himself.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The reason I don't believe that anymore is because I've finally figured out how to ACTUALLY play Mafia.
What I'm saying is this:

-You believed that roles were tied to alignment (such as being Hunter = being town).
-You didn't want to be seen as town because you didn't want to be picked off.
-BUT what I'm saying is scum would know you're town already even without you claiming.

Can you clear this up

Top Bottom