• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but the prince mistakes you for Rapunzel and pulls on your hair until your scalp falls off.

EDIT: Whatever 3.14 said

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Granted but you suddenly die a horrible flaming death.

I wish I didn't have to read 2 books over the summer for school.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but everyone turns into a hippie and planet Earth becomes a giant disco ball.

I wish homework didn't exist.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but no one likes basketball anymore and you'll be the only player left.

I wish I didn't have to read 40 pages of "Johnny Tremain" each day until the end of summer vacation.

Smash Ace
granted, but the chat room is an online formal debate hall of principle and institution.

I wish for a voluptuous pachyderm with the equivocable palindromism of an infinite repetitive sequence device, class beta.

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but he has 11 offspring that will avenge his death.

I wish I could blow up balloons with a single wink of my eye.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Granted, but the ballon IS your eye. [little imagery for ya there]

I wish my girlfriend would put her lipstick on my pants, so i could show the marks to my other girlfriend later on.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Granted. Nothing happens.

I wish Crazy Frog's sales on his CD and cellphone ring would collapse and was forced to become a hobo and in his hunger was forced to eat his own testicles so he could not give birth any other Crazy Frogs and later on in his pathetic life was devoured visciously by Peety Pirana and died and later rotted in Peety and we found out that god can not exist because he would never let somthing so horable walk the Earth and we found out that crazy frog was preparing to ressurect Atila the Hun by singing his 'Bleepbleebleeeboingdededebee'-obnoxious song.

Foxy and her box

Smash Cadet
granted but crazy frog's unknown twin brother takes over for him and comes up with a even more obnoxious song

i wish the bananas would stop stalking me

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but your girlfriend dumps you.

I wish that Pi would shut up, and all people affiliated with him (except me and my family/friends) would die in a colossal explosion while on a space shuttle to Mars. No more confusing sentences with more than one use of the words "know" and/or "knew".

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but since 3.14159 doesn't exist anymore, numbers don't exist anymore, therefore the Big Bang II occurs and everyone gets torn into shreds.

I wish we could all just shut up about pi.

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but they kick out the black guy because of racial preferences. KKK sucks ***.

I wish that I had a burger from A&W, sans bugs or urine or disgusting stuff I know your thinking of to corrupt this wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom