• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but they're all too good for you and don't want to waste their time.

p.s. just ask in the Southwest regional room in the Texas thread if you're looking for anyone in Texas

I wish this bottle of Coke I have was refilled.

TheRedneck

Smash Journeyman
Mesa Arizona with a 12 gauge and Darth Vader ploti
Granted but it is a Pepsi which is vastly inferior to coke which is more vastly inferior to Sprite!

I wish I did not have lag in online Halo.

Pi I do play Smash it is one of my faveroite games and all I need to to to finish the game is get a couple more trophies stages and finish the last event match.

LareNoel

Smash Cadet
granted your graphics now look like the first apple computer

i wish that the goldeneye download for the revolution had online play

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
...Granted, but they took so much time working on the download and online play, they don't release the revolution for another 3 millenia.

I wish that the person that responds to this has a heart attack while writing it but still lives...

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Granted, but "she" is Birdo and Yoshi beats you up from messin' with his gal!

I wish that Crazy Frog would be smashed, beated with a stick, shot 100 times, slamed into a wall of spikes, impailed with Meta Knight's sword, smashed by Master Hand, shot again, eaten by Yoshi, pooped out by Yoshi into a pit of hungry scarabs, squished by DeDeDe's mallet, shot by Duke Nuckum, torched by Bowser, put on a highway during rushhour, scraped off the road, and shoved into a blender and made into a smoothy...

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Granted, but you realize you ate a 'Wish Corupter' sandwich and you spontainiously cumbust and put into a coma, but you are still living.

I wish I knew what Crazy Frog would look like after I wished that Crazy Frog would be smashed, beated with a stick, shot 100 times, slamed into a wall of spikes, impailed with Meta Knight's sword, smashed by Master Hand, shot again, eaten by Yoshi, pooped out by Yoshi into a pit of hungry scarabs, squished by DeDeDe's mallet, shot by Duke Nuckum, torched by Bowser, put on a highway during rushhour, scraped off the road, and shoved into a blender and made into a smoothy...

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Granted, then I start talking about Hamtaro :chuckle:.

I wish that Hamtaro was shot, nuked, trampled, had his eyes ripped out and shoved down his througt, had his limbs cut off, molested by Micheal Jackson, steped on, spontaineously cumbusted, gnawed on by piranas, eated by Peety Pirana, spewed out by Peety and covered in sludge, and forced to live with Crazy Frog in a small room in the nuthouse for the rest of his misrerable life while Crazy Frog sings all of his annoying 'songs' until Crazy Frog eats Hamtaro...

PokeRoyale

Smash Apprentice
granted, but...wait hold up, my cell is ringing..."DINGDINGDING bebaddleoppbeebbeee this joint is crazy FROG!!!"

i wish that iwas completely irresi

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
Granted, but now all girls are utterly unattractive... no matter HOW much makeup or plastic surgery they get...

I wish all the girls were pretty again and that ^ that guy wasn't irresistable to them...

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
*OUCH* (wait... was never that way anyway... HAH! Sucker... :( :ohwell:)

Granted, but now you're forced into the front lines of the War between Rabid Squirrels and Neurotic Chipmunks, and quite frankly, thinks aren't lookin' too good for the squirrels...

I wish I could make peoples heads explode by staring at them REALLY hard...

Foxy and her box

Smash Cadet
granted but you stare at your self in the mirror and make your own head explode

i wish that i could turn into a fox whenever i wanted ^-^

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
(Can't say I didn't see that coming...)

Granted, but every time you turn into a fox a trapper goes after you and you end up with your leg in a bear trap and have to chew it off... your leg that is...

I wish I didn't have such a boring job and made more money...

PokeRoyale

Smash Apprentice
granted......but your new job is....well, i can't say it on the boards, but it's illegal and not allowed in the Church.

i wish i was in a rock band...a fmaous one...with groupies.....hott, loving groupies......

Foxy and her box

Smash Cadet
granted but now you have one big chore that takes forever to do

i wish more of my friends were on yahoo messenger right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom