• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Granted, due to the unseen grammar of your wish, you succeed in wishing that you hadn't killed that fish, but since only one wish per post is allowed and merely wishing does nothing, the fish remains dead and leaves the awful odor of plagiarism on this board.

I wish the world were flat and it were common practice to jettison unwanted citizens off the edge.

ArcticFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Like you said only 1 wish per post is allowed, so your wish that the world is flat is granted. Here's a map. *hands Resting_Fox a drawing of an asian girl's chest* So your other wish just fizzles.

I wish for sex to be free with anyone without having to give gifts (regular girl) or pay =P

nfsjunkie91

Smash Rookie
wish granted, but because u said "or" you still have to pay them

I wish that the all PSP's in the world would blow up when played, thus rendering their owners scarred for life

Cyris_P

Smash Journeyman
Sure, but it's banana pudding that rises up, so eveybody dies.

I wish for the ultimate showdown between good and evil to happen tomorrow at noon at the bottom of a landfill in Arizona.

nfsjunkie91

Smash Rookie
wish granted, but they are all cracked copies, and the police beat you and your computer to tiny bits.

I wish i had a piece of cherry pie

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Granted, but you are selected by the government as the first test subject for chemical castration. Enjoy.

I wish that all straight women had higher sex drives than men.

link masher

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but it's moldy cheese and wayyy past its esperatian date.

I wish my hamster dident bite.

Cyris_P

Smash Journeyman
Sure, but now it murders the merriest of old ladies and finds intricate methods of proving you guilty.

I wish I had a mega-ionized metamorphousized-plasmic redundancy machine to call my very own.

link masher

Smash Apprentice
Granted but it always bites, couldent you see that it coldent bite him the way he was holding it?

I wish I knew what website it was from(no sereisly were did you get that picture).

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Granted, but the peace only lasts for three days, you get AIDS, and after that there are a thousand years of war.

I wish my cat would bring me a monarch butterfly in its mouth.

link masher

Smash Apprentice
Wish granted. congratalations(SP?) you have won a new, slower than dial-up computer. Your computer will be destroyed after reading this and a new one will be at your house in a matter of days.

I wish that they will never make a coumputer that slow. :)

nfsjunkie91

Smash Rookie
wish granted but when you say normal, the speeds you were at were the normal, therefore, there is no speed change.

I wish i knew what to wish for

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Granted, I wish your wish.

i wish for a wish that you wish my wish, but since it would last forever...I'm ending it here.

I wish that my heart were shimmering orange under lime green stars at night.

Smash Ace
Granted. You have just been transported to the dimension of rainbow gelatin (#167)

I wish for a golden kiwi, quartered and completely edible. No, on second thought I wish to be broken of my strange obsession with food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom