• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but now you must stay awake for the next 24 hours.

I wish I could gain weight. (I'm losing weight really fast)

Foxy and her box

Smash Cadet
( ha! thats simple to solve i'll just go take another bath Xp)

granted but its a very crappity rerun

I wish my friends weren't pumpkins no more v-v

Foxy and her box

Smash Cadet
( nuuu )

granted but you get mugged by chipmunks on your way to go buy the parts

I wish i wasn't homeschooled and went to school with my bf

Foxy and her box

Smash Cadet
granted now you have a some illness not even discovered yet

i wish my mom wasn't home so wouldn't have to get off the comp and get started on schoolwork v-v

Heat X

Smash Apprentice
granted, but when you land on the moon, your rocket blows up, the golf course gets eroded away (for some strange reason) and your golf ball went flying up when you hit it, broke out of the moon's gravity, and hit the hubble telescope and is now coming towards you making a apocalypce on the moon killing you

i wish i could play golf on the moon without all the things that happended above /\ from happening

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
Granted, but it suxxorz hardcore... the meow mix song beat it by a longshot in the charts.

I wish I owned all GREAT RPGs and their respecive systems/controllers/parts/tv/ability to see/ability to hear/ability to use... If I'm missing anything else, whatever... I'd die happy...

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
(Umm... the game originator asked that nobody else do the lame "Granted, but u just died" so c'mon... be a little more original and find a funny loophole... not just ruin it...)

Granted, but wait... whats this? yours just got corrupted... wouldn't want to be hypocritical now would we? wishes shall continue to be granted/corrupted...

I wish I lived in Hawaii.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
you get to live in Hawaii but all of the dormant volcanos suddenly become active and rain fiery death down on the island, then a HUGE tidal wave comes and washes you all off to a faraway place...

I wish my burger were warm. = (

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Granted but now your siblings are destroying your game cube and your parents start annoying you.

I wish I died while sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom