• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeRoyale

Smash Apprentice
granted but the emergency broadcast system stays on for the entire 30 min. block....and after that all you can watch is Full House

I wish I could be the lead siger in a rock band

keeeen

Smash Cadet
Granted, but all your groupies are men, and all of your bandmates move off on their own and gain fame and fortune that dwarfs your own, while you quickly fade from everyone's memory.

I wish I knew Japanese.

keeeen

Smash Cadet
Granted, but then the country goes through a revolution and you are ousted from power, being blamed for the corrupt government. You are sent into exile.

I wish I had super powers.

PokeRoyale

Smash Apprentice
granted but u are then ousted by the people of the country, claiming you to be a freak, and they throw tomatoes at ur relatiives.

i wish i wish i had a fish.

redblade

Smash Cadet
Granted. You say you love yourself for coming up with that, but then actually do fall in love with yourself, see yourself in a pool's reflection, dive in after "yourself"... and drown.

I wish that the Democrats and Republicans could just respect each other's opinions while trying to peacefully debate over the issues.

redblade

Smash Cadet
Granted. However, the site you found it on had other images that, put together, subliminally hipnotized you into a raving maniac bent on destruction. Plus a computer virus.

I wish that 4kids got what was coming to them (other than cash). (Whoever responds, please don't corrupt this too badly, if you know what I mean about them)

redblade

Smash Cadet
Granted. You just can't hit diviners (evil...), brawlers... for crying out loud, you can't hit anyone else!
and your computer gets spyware-infected.

I wish... that humans weren't so fragile.

redblade

Smash Cadet
Granted. The thinking effort, however, is too much, and your brain turns to mush.

I wish that nothing was impossible, and people stopped nagging about how things are as such.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
Granted but the universe implodes because it interferes with my counter to people who say "everything is possible" my counter is "if everything was possible then it would be impossible to find something that was impossible therefore not everything can be possible"

I wish people would understand the previous statement

redblade

Smash Cadet
Granted. I gotcha. That's actually a good point. The world reads it, and bunches of people that can't understand... minds blow up (eww...), and the world is covered in brain juice stuff... then you slip on it and hit your head hard on the ground...
And a hammer falls on your foot

I wish people could make more complex answers with random stuff happening after the actual corruption.

Smash Ace
Granted, but it leads to posts like this. Then a bowl of macaroni is dumped upon your head by the queen of Norway, causing stampeding hobos to attack and crush you. Then your soul turns into a lead weight and goes to hell. Then I blast your soul with a mini nuke. Then I make the following wish:

I wish redblade was eternally tortured.

PokeRoyale

Smash Apprentice
granted but we're just tickling him and forcing him to watch seventh heaven.....ohhh wait that is torchure!

i wish ihad a liposuction machine, for casual use!!!

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but the liposuction machine goes crazy and sucks all the organs and guts out of your body and you rot to death (and end up in hell watching 7th heaven with redblade)

I wish I could beat 3.14159 at an RPG battle

redblade

Smash Cadet
Granted. You beat him, and afterwards, you all get dragged down to where I am, while I get out the way you came in, forcing you all to take my place in eternal torture... And I throw in a TV that plays Barney and Teletubbies... and dubbed One Piece.

I wish pi hadn't gone that far...

keeeen

Smash Cadet
Granted. He joins but then masterminds a plan in which the clan overthrows you be constantl sending impossible to hit PPs and Diviners at you, making it so you either have tons of escapes, losses, or are forever locked in battle, not able to do anything. Their justification is "You keep what you kill, and he can't kill ****!"

I wish that Gideon would've balanced the RPG at least within reason before he packed up his comp.

Smash Ace
keeeen said:
Granted. He joins but then masterminds a plan in which the clan overthrows you be constantl sending impossible to hit PPs and Diviners at you, making it so you either have tons of escapes, losses, or are forever locked in battle, not able to do anything. Their justification is "You keep what you kill, and he can't kill ****!"

I wish that Gideon would've balanced the RPG at least within reason before he packed up his comp.
Uhh... I am a pickpocket.

Granted, but it's only legal for ugly people.

I wish pickpockets weren't so cheap.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Granted, but you move to New Jersey.

I wish the fountain of youth would give take a good year-and-a-half off my decaying facial aesthetics.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
your wish has been granted, your house has been completely filled with oatmeal.

i wish that i had a new video game to play...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom