• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabidbunny33

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but now you don't have any more money left.

I wish that the people outside on the street corner would shut up.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Granted because they enjoy beating you down more then blabbing on.

I wish that there was a working Gamecube Emulator for the PC.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman

Granted!
...But only to find out that its an illegal version made by phillips: The ones who created the most vial american version of mario and Link.
Thereby having all of Japan, including original Creator of both Link & Mario. Shigeru Miyamoto; Laugh at you and your puny attempts at copyright infringment.

I wish for ']-[@ck02' Tewlz... >.> ...<.< >.< Cause I heheh, nevermind
Just grant my stinking wish! ;p

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Granted but they are embedding with spyware and you get hacked.

I wish that people would understand that emulators and roms arent copyright infringing...

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman

Mu-hahahahahahahaha.
Okay okay...granted.
Then you found out that you decided to create a company only to find out that you only made $15 dollars out of the 850,000,000 copies of whatever software related, that has set the standards for gaming and whatever...like woooot ...but instead you happen to commit suicide like the vice president of Enron. ...O well. $15 dollars isn't too bad. you have enough to make collect calls for a year~w0t! ~_~ lol

I wish I could be a bombass Computer Programmer, and create some free games for everyone around the world.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Granted but they end up ripping you off, making copies and selling them for profit. then they sue YOU and you commit suicide! we're dead, YAY!

I wish I had some food.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Granted but you get haggis, a Scottish dish of intestines, stomach, liver and other such notables.

Alright, now listen. UndrDog, Rwing_Wurm_Champ, YOU Need to slow down the ****ing posting. I go back the past four pages and see almost NO posts NOT by you two. Seriously, let someone else play the ****ing games. If you abuse this room like that by breaking the two-out-of-three rule, which I HAVE warned you about as I recall, you will be banned from this room, end of story. So slow it the **** down. Let some other people play. I will close this topic and ban you. Don't tempt me.

And Rwing_Wurm_Champ, STOP POSTING YOUR ****ING SIG! IT IS NOT HARD!

I wish I had a hat.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Ticadrius
Alright, now listen. UndrDog, Rwing_Wurm_Champ, YOU Need to slow down the ****ing posting. I go back the past four pages and see almost NO posts NOT by you two. Seriously, let someone else play the ****ing games. If you abuse this room like that by breaking the two-out-of-three rule, which I HAVE warned you about as I recall, you will be banned from this room, end of story. So slow it the **** down. Let some other people play. I will close this topic and ban you. Don't tempt me.

Wuw, where's the fire exstinguisher!?!
I didn't know about the two-three rules, so I'll make sure to remember that. I happened to stumble in here by chance.
And quit with the cussing you sound very ignorant.

And Rwing_Wurm_Champ, STOP POSTING YOUR ****ING SIG! IT IS NOT HARD!

What sig are you talking about..and, why would I care for it to be hard?
And dude you really need to chill with how you talk to me; I don't really care if you're a moderator or not. If your not going to carry yourself on a civil and respectable level, as a mod with special previlages over others.
Then I'd appreciate it if you have McFox or Kirby King warn me then you. Because dude I am really not feeling you at this very moment. I'm not even in middle school. I understand that you are upset at the current changes you've noted in here. But seriously You need to rewind and check what you're gonna post before you issue out orders son.
Other then that We Cool. I'll post after 2 or 3 people have posted in here since I do like it in here that much. So, no prob from me Tic. I'll be on cloud 9 from now on. Laterz

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Sorry, I went a little overboard with my anger. It was uncalled for. I am serious though that you guys need to slow the posting (which you have since I posted that, thanks).

Just slow down the posting, stop posting your sigs and you'll be fine :)

Granted, but your beaver eats away your house, bites you and gives you rabies, then runs away.

I wish I had a hit album.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
Granted, but you get Brittany Spears and you shoot yourself in your head.

I wish i had a DS.

(lol, i don't think he understands that he needs to disable his sig with every post...)

rabidbunny33

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but after spending almost all your money, she leaves you.

I wish I had a belt that would match my purple shirt.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Granted, and it will. someday...

I wish that reality shows would just vanish from television.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Granted! ..but then you die of pop singers poppy-sodas, like those **** Ami-Yumi, chixz on CN

I wish all women had big breast and huge ghetto booty...and there all for me...well I can share. Seconds anyone? lol

edit:
by Smash Journeyman
Granted, but the breasts are so big that you suffocate and die in them. (really happend to someone)
LOL..dude that is so wrong on so many levels.
But hey, if you gotta go...then I guess that would be the way for me :p

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Granted, but the breasts are so big that you suffocate and die in them. (really happend to someone).

I wish it was warmer in my house.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Your wish is granted, but once everyone has common sense, the lack of idiots will bring the death toll down, the population will explode and the Earth will plunge out of orbit and fly into Saturn. (Which will then collide with the sun, igniting a gas explosion that will incinerate the universe.)

I wish my butt was multi-lingual!

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Granted, but you get sucked into one of the engines of a 747, therefore grinding you into tiny pieces and eaten by seagulls.

I wish the world was flat.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted. Your grandmother gets sick in your stead, and she dies because of it.

I wish I could have the next Kingdom Hearts game, right now. The final version.

ANTX

Smash Ace
wish granted, but everyone has AR and no one cares about it anymore.

i wish i had super nanny as a mom.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Granted but you have nothing to shave it with.

I wish I had some honey roasted Planters Peanuts!

EDIT: Crap I forgot to turn off my sig... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom