• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atsbe787

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but then no one marries anyone and the Earth's population becomes so small that we can easily be invaded.

I wish I had three monkeys named Bob, Joe and Eliophintexadapatgoranmaphionioneopiliphication.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Granted, but Bob and Joe totally massacre all the letters in the third monkey's pitiful name and then eat his soul. Now you will have to get a better monkey with a cool 3-letter name.

I wish I could play a whole orchestra piece by myself and it would sound the same as any old orchestra.

NCAAKirby

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but you had to learn a different language, the language of the fish. During you education, you forgot English, so now you can only speak fish.

RichBrown

Smash Master
youre as smart as einstein, but your hair sucks like einstein so you will never get a lady for the rest of your life.... in fact, everyone hates your hair.

i wish i was more powerful than gideon!

aewjn

Smash Ace
Granted, but all the money is in the poop in our toilets and you eat it but get sick and die. Then we get all the money.

I wish barbecued chicken would fly so I can eat it on the run.

Roy1013

Smash Cadet
your wish is granted....but you have to date his future self...

I wish I could make a 4.0 in school.....

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
granted, but then you get suspended for all the plagarism and cheating you went through to get that 4.0

i wish for something delicious to eat to appear in front of me now.

aewjn

Smash Ace
Granted, but Moses Joses whaps you with his magic wand and you die.

I wish the sun would come out and play and the rain won't stay so it's a happy gay day. yay.

aewjn

Smash Ace
Granted, but you turn it up too loud and you become deaf, and then you don't hear the train. You're dead.

I wish trains could fly.

Atsbe787

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but you have no arms or legs and you don't have the ability to float.

I wish I had every game in the world.

Evil Sacrafice

Smash Journeyman
Granted, you have every game in the world, but you are now forbidden of your game systems, and you may never get a new one ever again, or a used one, or ever use someone elses game system.

I wish i had a hot girl friend who wasnt a **** to so it with, disregarding that nothing happens to me, or my private area. (I KNOW something is going to happen)

aewjn

Smash Ace
Granted. You get AIDS and herpes and all the other usual stuff. Happy Birthday!

I wish the ocean was green and blue, not purple.

aewjn

Smash Ace
Granted, but after you get off the starship, bad things happen to you evwery second.

I wish Ken the Barbie Doll would stop making out with herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom