• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aewjn

Smash Ace
Granted, but it's from the school cafetaria.

I wish it was time to do something.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Granted, but it's a three-dollar bill with Carrot Top's face on it, so it's not legal tender.

I wish I had all pay-per-view and movie channels for free for a lifetime.

Atsbe787

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but all they do is change the name of the main character to Fred. Yes, ALL OF THEM.

I wish that the person under me would get their wish corrupted.

Evil Sacrafice

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but the copy you get is screwed up, and when you go exchange, they dont have anymore. Then when you hope they get more, the game gets taken off the market cause none of them worked.

I wish i had common sense

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
granted. but uh....oh i think that's a big enough corruption as it is, playing roller coaster tycoon 2 *shudders at thought*

i wish star wars kid gets to be in episode 3.....

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
Granted, but its called Purple Monkey Dish Water, and it has the crapiest graphixs ever in a game, so a person looks like a big colored square, and the controls are so stupid even you dont want to play it.

I wish that my cat would eat the squirle that keeps runing around outside and leaving "presents" on my parent's car.

Evil Sacrafice

Smash Journeyman
Granted, you cat eats the squirrel, but to avenge the squirrels death, many more squirrels come out and kill your cat and leave more presents than ever before.

I wish i could get off the computer so i dont see my wish get corrupted

KoopaTroopa

Smash Journeyman
Wish granted, but you will suffer a different corruption other than seeing this, you find out you have carpel tunnel from being on the computer too much going clicky, clicky, typey, typey...

I wish time would go faster so I could get Mario Kart: Double Dash!! soon!

Evil Sacrafice

Smash Journeyman
Granted, mario kart comes out, but when you pick it up, you slip and break your hands in a horrible way where they cant be fixed, and you can never ever play video games again.

I wish I had FZERO in a combination of of being invincible so i dont die in some stupid manner

KoopaTroopa

Smash Journeyman
Good One

Wish Granted, you now have chicken attached to your body, as if you didn't say where...

I wish I had wings...on my back....2 of them, made of feathers.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Granted, but the cooked ham enters your stomach, but doesn't get incinerated by the malicious gastric juices. Instead, it eats away your soul.

I wish I was a powerful soul-eating demon.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Wish granted, but the army of the underworld revolts against your face of a vicious jackal and eyes filled with malice.

I wish I was pure malice.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Granted but eventually ur malice will wear off and you'll be pure love.
I wish could breathe underwater

Falcon4344

Smash Apprentice
Granted but you get into a fight and sprain both ankles and they beat you untill the three hours is up.

I wish I could read minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom