• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Granted, but a Snorlax sits on your back every time you decide to fly.

I wish I had grapefruit.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted, you are the desendant of the monkeys that were said to have AIDS and you have them too.

I wish for a Charizard.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Granted. Its a bootleg version of Squirtle. Basically some guy in a turtle suit, face painted green, with rosey cheeks that r so kawai!1! You kinda screwed yourself there. Proper spelling FTW!

I wish that whenever I throw a Masterball at Mewtwo, it will strike his forehead and kill him instead of catch him.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted but he always misses his opponents and shoots something else, mostly himself and starts ROFLing.

I wish I didn't do that barrel roll.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Granted, but a Munchlax sits on your back everytime you decide to fly. Some other poster had the misfortune of making the very same wish you did only he got the Snorlax.

I wish I had a council of highly trained, highly paid, loyal, dedicated, trustworthy, honest, patient, intelligent, and open-minded Jedi.

Whoa I think I just went down the list there for what my ideal husband would be like. -_-

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted, he now asks you to marry him/her/it/potato/whatever The Dinkoman is and stalks you until you say yes.

I wish for a cracker launcher that shoots gooey bombs.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Granted, but you shoot one strait up in the air and it lands on you. you explode

I dont wish for a dollar or food

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted, everybody is happy you don't wish for a dollar or food except you and you commit suicide.

I wish that my computer was upside-down.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted but you no longer say anything related to money and can't come in contact with money.

I wish I had my own island surrounded by sharks that don't eat me.

D

Deleted member

Granted, you were choked.

I wish E3 would be tomorrow.

In related news, there's a guy in my PE class who's going.

Dime

Smash Journeyman
Granted. You’re the best at Ninja bread men for the Wii

I wish I was a little bit taller, wish I was a baller, wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom