• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but there are still those who despise puns and lynch you as PUNishment.

I wish that Kefka would, without losing any of the personality that made him a great character in Final Fantasy VI, and without being turned into a mockery of his character (like Setzer was), be a boss in a future Kingdom Hearts game, along the same lines as the optional Sephiroth battles from Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but the next Kingdom Hearts gets canceled two days before release!

And also, that PUNishment thing made me laugh. Oh the irony.

I wish I lived in Japan...

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted, but then you'd be Japanese. Wait, just kidding. Granted, but Japan invades China and you're caught up in the war.

By the way, did you know that the Chinese government has perpetuated the myth that if it were overturned somehow, Japan would invade and take over? And that most Chinese people believe it? Isn't that horrible?

I wish China was a free country that didn't lie to its people.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
Granted: now the Chinese leaders are forced to tell their citizens that they are all legally owned by Wal-Mart.

I wish that this wish would not be granted.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Um, granted. It's corrupted. (If you want to be tricky, you have to say "I wish for this wish to be corrupted." Your wish wasn't tricky. Sorry.)

I wish I was pro, and not just slightly above average, at smash.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted. Only robots post in this thread now. At least we all know which Smashboarders are robots now, right?

I wish I wasn't a robot. It gets very lonely, sometimes, with all the humanity around me. Plus, being a robot means you don't get any.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted but it weighs 400 pounds.

I wish that I had a safe to eat, great tasting, normal sized chocolate chip cookie. Also it appears in my hand when the wish is granted, is not stolen, is exactly 73 degrees fahrenhieght, weighs .3 lbs, is not too hard and not too soft, and dpesn't contain too much sugar.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted. Um, you made this one hard. Safe and tasty? Um...you're cookie is great, but you get an intestine infection and are not allowed to eat it.

I wish I can do everything a googol times better than everyone else.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but if my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious ****.

I wish movie quotes didn't take up the majority of my dialogue. :laugh:

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Granted, BUT YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE OH MY GOSH.

I wish I lived in an absolutely wretched life and everyone and everything was horrible. I couldn't eat whatever I wanted and I had 10 hours of homework each night. Smash Bros. Brawl was canceled and a cosmological apocalypse was imminent. I wish that nuclear bombs exploded the world and the oceans overflowed over remaining land. I also wish that if any of this was reversed, it would all happen nonetheless. And as a last part of my wish, I wish that if everything suddenly got reversed, it would all still happen, but one day later.

Oh jeez, I totally just caused the end of all... everything.

Florida

イーグランツ
Granted, BUT YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE OH MY GOSH.

I wish I lived in an absolutely wretched life and everyone and everything was horrible. I couldn't eat whatever I wanted and I had 10 hours of homework each night. Smash Bros. Brawl was canceled and a cosmological apocalypse was imminent. I wish that nuclear bombs exploded the world and the oceans overflowed over remaining land. I also wish that if any of this was reversed, it would all happen nonetheless. And as a last part of my wish, I wish that if everything suddenly got reversed, it would all still happen, but one day later.

Oh jeez, I totally just caused the end of all... everything.
Granted, but you live in yvrut-yspot town.
I wish I could forward smash Masahiro Sakurai.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Wait what? I don't actually get it...

Anyway... Granted... But the joystick breaks off? :O!

I wish Mega Man was playable in Brawl. I wish he was represented in his form from Mega Man 2. I wish he was top tier. I wish his song update was Dr. Wily's Stage 1 theme. I wish the game were perfect because of this.
I wish I had the money to buy it. I wish it wasn't canceled. I wish I could get it at all costs. I wish my Wii didn't break down. I wish nothing happened to my Wii. I wish I had multiple controllers that were just fine. I wish my TV was in top condition.
I wish that there was no possible way to corrupt this wish, as I've been trying to make it so.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
The literal genie only grants one wish at a time. So you've got your first wish granted only. Granted. He is the Mega Man from Mega Man 8, complete with horrible voice actor.

But just to be nice, I'll also corrupt your amalgamated wish. You get it at "all costs". It costs you your life. The "no corruption" thing is ungrantable, because there are still loopholes.

I wish for a single atom of oxygen.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted. But it's ionized with a ten to the fiftieth electrons all at high energy levels that shoot off and give you cancer. And also boil your skin.

I wish my room cleaned itself.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Mega Man 8? Harsh D:

Granted, but your room also eats you when you go to sleep.

I wish Naruto ended and burned in flames and no longer existed with any memory of what a wretched show it ever was :x

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Granted, but then a show called Sasuke replaced it.

I wish i was able to wear an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka-dot bakini even if i weighed 400 lb. and was a guy

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted. But it can't talk back.

I wish for a good update on the Dojo today (I still haven't looked!)

EDIT: Oh man I just looked it's
Stage Builder
yes yes yes awesomeness! My wish is uncorruptible! Me so happy!

Beno

Smash Rookie
Granted, but you come across a boss that you don't know how to defeat and Navi wont tell you how to defeat it.

I wish...
for a fish (omg ryme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom