• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
granted, but you get so crazy over not being to play ssbm, that you completely fail and get an F.

i wish i had some Pro-smasher living close by, so i can be better than noobs who live close to a smasher and get better than me after a few meetings with him/her...

Florida

イーグランツ
granted, but you get so crazy over not being to play ssbm, that you completely fail and get an F.

i wish i had some Pro-smasher living close by, so i can be better than noobs who live close to a smasher and get better than me after a few meetings with him/her...
Granted, but both of your SSBM / SSBB copies will never work.

I wish I could go back to E for All to play SSBB again >.<

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
granted but he still uses his old account for sentimental reasons

i wish i knew how to post w/out signatures, except from quick reply, cause it doesnt work sometimes

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted. China is the 51st state, and it takes over the government because 75% of the voters are now Chinese. Well, Chinese-American.

I wish for World Peace.

Beno

Smash Rookie
Granted you to have see one billion reruns of it which makes you go crazy and scream 23 hours everyday for the rest of your life and causes the police to send you to a special jail.

I wish for...
some ice cream!

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted, but I changed my name to egruntz.

I wish there were 51 states.
That corruption right there quite possibly had the highest concentration of pWnage than any corruptions above it.

Anyway, @ Zigzaghakr, Granted, but you are mistaken for terrorists and are shot down by the airforce.

I wish thats zat tommorow was sunday. (If you are in a continent other than north america, this wish may sound pointless)

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Granted, tomorrow is in fact, Sunday
yesterday you wished that wish, but you had no idea because that wish was granted by making time go over again

yeah

I wish for Mumia Abu Jamal to be free, and him to not be a killer once he is let out

Florida

イーグランツ
Granted, tomorrow is in fact, Sunday
yesterday you wished that wish, but you had no idea because that wish was granted by making time go over again

yeah

I wish for Mumia Abu Jamal to be free, and him to not be a killer once he is let out
Granted. Instead he'll become a rapist.

I wish for a wish that can't be corrupted.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted. Welcome to the new and improved Rate the Signature Spamfest!

I wish to have trillions of dollars that I can use to set up charities to help children and third-world countries.

Beno

Smash Rookie
Granted, but you end up spending quadrillions, pay up.

I wish...
for some peanut butter.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted, but the acid evaporates into space. Now you just have a bottomless pit on the moon. last year.

I wish for all my tamest dreams to come true.

Beno

Smash Rookie
granted, but the baseball bat smashes the penut butter and jelly, making the baseball bat worthless

I wish for...
that stupid ayb virus that I got rid of but came back again to be removed once and for all.

(you made me edit my post zigzag, and it was a good one too! (nah we're cool :D))

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted but romoving it takes 20 years off of your life.

I wish that all the strange new people coming into swf would stop posting just to increase their post count. I hate how there are all these n00bs that have higher post counts than me. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Granted, post count does not increase in these boards obviously

I wish Mumia Abu Jamal were free, and did not become any kind of criminal upon freedom

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted. This old smelly guy named Luigi is your for the taking.

I wish for my acid reflux to go away.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted, but now I'm a total jerk since dying really cramped my style.

I wish I wasn't a total jerk.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted. But I still feel like a jerk for some reason....You're really upset about this, aren't you?

I wish zigzaghakr would know that I know he doesn't think I'm a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom