• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigzaghakr

Smash Journeyman
Granted you get a happy smily which destroys human socciety thanks

I wish pac-man was a playabler character with a good move-set a final smash can't be killed really easyly and can walk jump and do everything the other characters can do!!! on brawl!!!

Beno

Smash Rookie
Granted, you are the chicken boy

I wish for...
a song named after me and sold trillions

Jammer

Smash Lord
The song sells quadrillions. But it's all about how you're such a loser. An angry mob attacks your house and lynches you.

I wish for this wish to be corrupted.

(sorry if that's been done before)

Jammer

Smash Lord
Ok, I'll travel back in time to make you come in first. Whoops, by traveling back in time I tore the space-time fabric of the universe and everyone's dead.

Also, by not granting my wish, "therefor corrupting it", you granted my wish. So it seems to me that my wish really wasn't that stupid.

I wish for someone to post in this thread. That's all I want. Any post at all.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted, but they didn't have time to fix the bug that made the game crash in the opening splash screen.

I wish for a pony!

ProNoob

Smash Cadet
Your wish is granted, but C. Falcon will Falcon Punch it and it will die a horrible, awesome death!!!

My wish is for C. Falcon to have better priorty!

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but whatever your wish was falls onto the street, and then a bus runs over it, crashing in to a train that came out of nowhere causing a big explosion and you die.

I wish that they gave out copies of SSBB for free.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Granted but it turns out it really isn't a Brawl game. It's a terrosist CD disguised as Brawl, that instanteously combusts your Wii and explodes. Giveing you serious damge or possibly Death.

I wish Republicians and Democrats can just get along.

Beno

Smash Rookie
Granted, they agree to make your life as miserable as possible

I wish i could make clouds.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Granted
The medecine ingredients that healed you consisted of your moms brains

I wish Mumia Abu Jamal was free

ProNoob

Smash Cadet
Granted
10 seconds after he gets out of jail, he really murders someone.

My wish is that when you connect a Falcon Punch, the screen will display, "PWNED!!!"

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
granted, but as you leave the store the reciept flies out of your hand and you drop the computer

i wish for atleast 2 more 3rd partiers

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted, they are yugi from the yugioh games and godzilla, choosin godzilla will cause you gamecube to shoot fire at you.

I wish that I could have a day off from school tommorow that I do not have to make up on another day and I don't have to do that day's homework.

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but the day you decide to skip school, a plane crashes into your house and you die.

I wish that I could think of a wish that couldn't be corrupted.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I'm getting really pissed off at all the n00bs that keep coming here and wishing for wishes or un-corruptable wishes!!! We've had about 14 different people who wished for an un-corruptable wish. Also, on the first page the thread creator sid that making someone die is not a legitimate form of corrupting.

Again, I wish that I could have a day off from school tommorow that I do not have to make up on another day and I don't have to do that day's homework.

Beno

Smash Rookie
granted, but the government is so amazed by your quick revovery that they study you and you can never return to human society.

i wish for...
a currency named after me

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
I said day off, not ditching. Try again.

By the way, granted, but they are all pictures of bread.

Why are you so up tight about someone's corrupting your wish?

Anyway, granted, you get the day off from school, but that day nintendo went to your school that day and gave out free Wii's and copies of Super smash brothers Brawl. (go to school)

I wish that someone would order me pizza.

Beno

Smash Rookie
Granted, but whenever someone does it you have a irrisistable urge to run around your entire city shouting "Whoop!" in a really high pitch voice that makes everyone laugh at you and you lose all your friends.

I wish for...
something anyone can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom