• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but your PC died!

I wish I had a Japanese PS2, that played Japanese PS2 games, and I could easily buy Japanese PS2 games , in perfect working condition, that worked, and I could open the case, and the PS2 can never be destroyed or stop working, the electricity never dies, the TV it's played on works perfectly, the controller never dies, and the memory card saves data perfectly. And the people at the game store are very friendly, and will hand over the game for about 10 bucks, which I have, and the money never disappears, or anything bad happens to it.

CORRUPT THAT!

Ice man

Smash Journeyman

I wish I had a Japanese PS2, that played Japanese PS2 games, and I could easily buy Japanese PS2 games , in perfect working condition, that worked, and I could open the case, and the PS2 can never be destroyed or stop working, the electricity never dies, the TV it's played on works perfectly, the controller never dies, and the memory card saves data perfectly. And the people at the game store are very friendly, and will hand over the game for about 10 bucks, which I have, and the money never disappears, or anything bad happens to it.

CORRUPT THAT!
You accidently set it on fire.

Ice man

Smash Journeyman

CORRUPT THAT!
You accidently set it on fire. I wish I was invincible

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted but in 150 years you get too old to move. Also, don't double post...if you werent a n00b you would get and infraction...Also, e said that the PS2 cant be destroyed, so, I'll corrupt it in a sec...

Neo-X: Granted but someone burglerizes your house and steals it.

I wish that I wasn't lazy...to lazy to make an un-corruptable wish...

Danielman

Smash Apprentice
granted but suddenly the wish granter wont grant you any more wishes

I wish I werent so noobish

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Come on man, thats gotta be the crappiest corruption ever. You can say that for any wish, so that shouldn't count...

Granted, now your scrubish.

I wish that I had a little monkey/lizard/jackalope thingy that sat on my head and held my stuff and acted as a thrd arm...kinda like daxter...and he can not hurt me or be converted to anyone else, is the size of a house cat, weighs 3 pounds, does not controll my brain, does not scrape my scalp with its claws and always obeys me. It needs normal, easily aquirred food...french fries. Is not hideous (it should be cute) and I am not allergic to it. It can come off and run around when I want, and will not run away. It can not be killed and spits SNIPER ACURRATE, flesh eating acid at anyone who tries to steal it. Noone makes fun of me for having it, the government does not try to take it or anything. It also does not make ear shattering squeaks, it simply meows like a regular kitty at a low decibel level. It does not get knocked out or shed all over, and it will not hurt people I dont want it to. It does not turn evil like a gremlin and has no side affects. It also will sheild me from oncoming attacks. It costs no money, it just appears next to me when this wish is granted. NOONE else has or can get one of these. My parents aprrove of it. It will not eat clothes, bedsheets or any other items (just normal food) and will also not eat or disturb my cat. It will also not emit smelly or toxic fumes and will not cover my eyes while I'm focosing on stuff. It cannot talk. It is clean and gives off no germs. It does not mess up my hair or clothing.

This wish is probably going to end the thread...

Danielman

Smash Apprentice
Granted they appear in your throat and you suffocate and die.But there is nothing wrong with the socks. nor did you eat them

I wish for an incorruptible wish in which i get a 360 and a PS3 With all the games for both systems

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
Granted they appear in your throat and you suffocate and die.But there is nothing wrong with the socks. nor did you eat them

I wish for an incorruptible wish in which i get a 360 and a PS3 With all the games for both systems
Granted, but you don't get the cables to use it. And if you have them already they explode in a mass of flames.

I wish there were better smilies on the SWF.

Danielman

Smash Apprentice
Granted, everyone but you can use them

I wish for an uncorruptible wish in which I get the cables for the ps3 and 360

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but your consoles play some kind of unknown disc.

I wish for a bottle of Fruit2O strawberry flavored water.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Granted but they are COUNTERFEIT. You were arrested three days later.

I wish for an extra, incorruptible wish.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
granted, when you pay for brawl, you get nothing in return

I wish Lloyd would be in today's update

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Come on man, thats gotta be the crappiest corruption ever. You can say that for any wish, so that shouldn't count...

Granted, now your scrubish.

I wish that I had a little monkey/lizard/jackalope thingy that sat on my head and held my stuff and acted as a thrd arm...kinda like daxter...and he can not hurt me or be converted to anyone else, is the size of a house cat, weighs 3 pounds, does not controll my brain, does not scrape my scalp with its claws and always obeys me. It needs normal, easily aquirred food...french fries. Is not hideous (it should be cute) and I am not allergic to it. It can come off and run around when I want, and will not run away. It can not be killed and spits SNIPER ACURRATE, flesh eating acid at anyone who tries to steal it. Noone makes fun of me for having it, the government does not try to take it or anything. It also does not make ear shattering squeaks, it simply meows like a regular kitty at a low decibel level. It does not get knocked out or shed all over, and it will not hurt people I dont want it to. It does not turn evil like a gremlin and has no side affects. It also will sheild me from oncoming attacks. It costs no money, it just appears next to me when this wish is granted. NOONE else has or can get one of these. My parents aprrove of it. It will not eat clothes, bedsheets or any other items (just normal food) and will also not eat or disturb my cat. It will also not emit smelly or toxic fumes and will not cover my eyes while I'm focosing on stuff. It cannot talk. It is clean and gives off no germs. It does not mess up my hair or clothing.

This wish is probably going to end the thread...

Smashbot, you said that it spontainiesly combusts. Try again, it cant harm me or anyone I dont want it to. No side effects. That is not corrupted.

Granted, it is ness.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted. Amen man, I don't want to corrupt that....but smahboards is taken over by people who run club penguin and if your avatar has any voilence or any character from a voilent game, they will not let you use the avatar.

I wish that the above wish really came true :(

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Granted, but that makes SMashboards so popular that trillions of people come on and slows down everything and it will be impossible to get on, let alone post or change your avatar...

I wish that more people would post on my story(without flaming me)

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Granted! But unfortunattley, the corruptness goes to you instead and you wish that all of your loved ones are dead, you are dead, and that Brawl will never be released.

I wish that Brawl got released anyways....

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but Spongebob Squarepants is a playable character

I wish that Spongebob would not be a character, and Lloyd Irving, Sonic and Ryu (SF) were playable characters and that nothing bad happened to my wii, Brawl or my attempt to get it on UK launch day

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Spongebob, WHAT!?! what does spongebob hae to do with anything? That would be awesome, I'd beat the he** of them, wahoo!!!

now back to the wish corrupter......

granted but the game disk breaks in half and they run out of supply when you go ack to get another one...

I wish that his wish came true without being corrupt and I got the game too!

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
He said that nothing could happen to brawl.

Granted but your wii breaks.

I wish that I had an infinent supply of KFC after going back in time and making a pact with Cernal Sanders and that it is good for you and un poisoned. I wish it was easy to get to and was in an open space that I could get to. And noone can steal it because if they try, they will be assualted by evil sea erchins.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted but they are so sharp they pierce your skull and cause severe internal brain bleeding that you die. Now your dead and cant do any thing ANYTHING including posting no this thread.

I wish it was raining Gamma waves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom