• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted enjoy your 9p sandwich you stole from a dead tramps corpse.

I wish for my previous wish to be granted.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
...Granted...but your english is bad..so It doesnt count....:)???

I WISH THAT WHENEVER I POST SOMETHING THAT SANJUINTHOS WOULDNT POST AT THE SAME TIME!!! ITS HAPPENED THREE TIMES!

EDIT: CMON!! I THINK HES TRYING TO TORMENT ME...HE DOUBLE POSTS JUST SO HE CAN GET IN MY WAY!

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but it's invisible and people will think you are crazy.

Owned, Sanny.
Non creative way to corrupt a wish. OWNED
let me do it,
your friends get jealous of all that cash and people from around the world start asking you for money, eventually resulting in murder/****/ownage

I wish there was no school tomorrow

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
Non creative way to corrupt a wish. OWNED
let me do it,
your friends get jealous of all that cash and people from around the world start asking you for money, eventually resulting in murder/****/ownage

I wish there was no school tomorrow
Granted. No school in Australia.

I wish there was no school tomorrow in the U.S.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted but i forget to read your wish and just gave you something generic instead.

I wish i could be BACK "Where it is at"

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but since I dunno what you're talking about you are still in the same place.

I wish I had another generic item.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted we hope yo enjoy your generic toothbrush ~ Someone inexplicably Evil

I wish for you all to know "Where it is at"

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Hm..how to reply? I'll do both!

Platypus, Granted, but it was the size of your thumb.

Legolastom, Granted, but your wish failed!

I wish I had a plain DVD.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
granted, you have a plain DVD, with five hours of spongebob laughing on it

I wish i didn't have to act, sing or dance in my schools musical.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted...but luck isn't real...so its like you didn't even type anything.

Lets see...since I'm such a good wish-er...

I wish that I could chose which members were allowed to post here...so we wouldn't the same generic wish- generic corrupt cycle...me and lego have to break that cycle...

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted but its in the back room.

I wish tht I had the ability to telaport anywhere. That it lasts forever and I can do it an unlimited amount of times. That it can take me any distance and does not hurt. AND I cannot end up in a wall like nightcraller. And that noone else has this abilty and that civilization exepts me as weird and the goverment does not capture/kill or study me. THAT IS UN CORRUPTABLE!!!

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but everyone has the power to stop you.

I wish no one would corrupt this wish.
Granted.

I wish I was holding a taco the size of my computer screen that was edible, healthy, contained lots of lettuce, diced tomato, shredded cheddar cheese, teriaki (sp) chicken, and ackee, had no expired/spoiled ingredients, wouldn't get eaten by anyone but me, and it would repel all dirt and particles, and couldn't fall on the floor (if I, or anyone else drops it, it would return to my hands). Corrupt THAT!

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
Granted, every time you take a bite, Billy Crystal can shoot you in the knee cap

I wish I could control flame, fly at speeds up to 100 mile per hour, mastered using dual long swords, could slow down time temporarily by yelling 'Chrono Drain' and the only negative side effect was that I had to save my town continuously from generic lizard monsters which were easy to defeat, and I died in battle at the age of fifty against the Lizard Monster Leader, Slithernect, after which, my loving wife and children take revenge with their unique powers.

EDIT: (yes, that last, very long sentence is the only side effect)... (and yes, I am mad)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted but you ate it in an alternative dimension which has no effect on this dimension (The dimensions split when Zelda sent me back to the past XP)

I wish for something that is relative to something that is somewhat orange but could possibly be interpreted as something blue.

Note: If in the event this happens in the future the next person has to grant both wishes.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Granted enjoy your contaminated, dirty, super tiny, bug infested cookie made by the people who made "Bratz: The game".

I wish for contaminated, dirty, super tiny, bug infested cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom