• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Killer Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
granted, but you hate pancakes

I wish I could get an unlimited amount of Christmas presents and get everything I've always wanted.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Granted but you trip down some stairs that you have always had your entire life and break your face open with all your stuff and your bleeding all over the place and your in the hospital and your like "Docter what can you do" and the Docter says "Nothing you gots a nintendo Wii in your eye and besides that...your dead"....

I wish I had a grenade

Fiery_Phoenix

Smash Journeyman
granted, but because you wish for a better wish, the time paradox gets screwed up, causing millions of Micheal Jackson clones to appear and attack little boys

i wish i owned my own company and made millions of dollars

The Killer Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
granted, but your plane crashes on the way there.

I wish I had every Nintendo product that ever came out.

Tera253

Smash Ace
she gets them, but loses them, so she has to wish for 15 pies. therefore, I wish for 15 pies. (that one was just too good)
~Tera253~

The Killer Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
granted, but someone robs it from you right after you get it.

I wish the post count wasn't disabled in the Forum Games.

Dark Yoshi77

Smash Journeyman
Granted but you get bashed by others because you have a freakishly high postcount.

I wish that i have a chance to spend some time with the hot chic i see walking down the hallway at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom