• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
granted, you shoot yourself.

Twice. and then die three times.

I wish Epsilon had 500000 posts.

nux23

Smash Ace
granted, but u c yur wife cheating and commit suicide

I wish I had a computer the size of a rubix cube hat haf all knoweledge and could ot be deleted, lost, briocken, and anything that made the bnext post say (granted,but)

Captain Blue

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but due to lack of sleep, your face becomes so ugly that you are mistaken for a monster and forced to live in a cave with a blind grizzly bear.

I wish for a magic balloon and a friend.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
granted but the ballon and yur freind are so busy touching themsleevs that they ahve no time for u

i wish that veiwtiful joe was unlockable in dead or alive 4

marthsword

Smash Ace
Granted, but after eating all those pies she blows up from obesity

I wish the potbelly pig being shipped from virginia would arrive here right now:laugh:

marthsword

Smash Ace
Granted but in the middle of it my computer blows up and I don't finish explaining it!

I wish I didn't have to do my homework

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
granted.you still gotta got to school

i wish for ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
granted, but ... ...'. ....... .... . .... ...., .. ..!

I wish Epsilon gave me my posts back.

marthsword

Smash Ace
Granted but there is a malfunction, and the wish doesn't happen

I wish I were an amazing writer, and got first place in write with your power

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Your wish is granted. However, the first place prize is a lifetime supply of erasers. You have nothing to write with anymore :(

I wish people wouldn't post their sigs in here O:-)

nux23

Smash Ace
granted, but now u get neg rep

I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish I did'nt have the iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii's

marthsword

Smash Ace
I'm 12 years old you know! I'm not getting laid at this age.

Granted, but it get shipped to you, and they accidentally send you a super nintendo!

I wish I didn't have to wish because I can't think of something now.

säpo.

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but I didn't have to grant because I can't think of nothing now.

I wish they get more than 27 Wiis December 8th

Captain Blue

Smash Apprentice
Granted. They get 2000000 wiis, and they are all defective, so you have to wait for them ALL OVER AGAIN!

I wish there were more smash tournaments in the harlingen and brownsville area.

säpo.

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but they misinterpreted 'smash tournaments' as 'stone smashing tournaments'

I wish for RIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACEEEEEEEEEEEEER! (no, seriously)

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
granted, but your wish caused people to be not lazy, and look at that page, so they all hate you.

I wish I had somebody my age around my house instead of these little 9 year olds running around. sigh. Wish this couldn't get corrupted :|.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
granted, but....aww...pity....

I wish poster #6276 would corrupt this wish.

Koori_Renchuu

Smash Rookie
Oh no, 13? the universe unravels itself slowly, thus ending existence.

I wish Friday 13th wasn't an unlucky day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom