• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Yoshi77

Smash Journeyman
Granted but its marijuana in disguise and it ends up killing you.

I wish the Christmas season would last longer.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Granted but then everyone gets animated avatars and there is so much going on, that your computer crashes and you can never go to smashboards again.
I wish I had pokemon Pearl in English

E

Emo Nemo

you get the awsomest lungs in the universe, but with great lungs comes great responsibility and instead you blow out the sun >_<

I wish for a lollypop

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Granted but since your profile says you already have a wii, your old wii and wii mote dissapear due to a rip in the space time continum and you have to play all of your games and make your miis all over again.
I wish I had all of superdoodleman's videos compatable for a video mP3 player.

Knome

Smash Apprentice
Granted but since your profile says you already have a wii, your old wii and wii mote dissapear due to a rip in the space time continum and you have to play all of your games and make your miis all over again.
I wish I had all of superdoodleman's videos compatable for a video mP3 player.
Granted but your MP3 player explodes and you must redownload them and buy a new MP3 player, but heres the catch, it takes a an eterinty to download!!!!

I wish I had a Pac-Man fever lunchbox!

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Granted but since it is so good, it gets its own smash forums and nobody visits this website anymore(not even MIC_128).

I wish I knew why we say "ow" when we get hurt. (BTW: I know lots of smash 64 advanced moves) *hint*:think memory

T-major

Smash Champion
granted! but you turn into a half melted ice cream cone for no aparent reason.

I wish I knew how much wood a wood-chuck would chuck if a wood-chuck could chuck wood.

F3ST

Smash Rookie
granted but ur account gets banned from haxing

i wish my grandma was still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom