• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Blue

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but you fall and break the rest of your body.

I wish that Beavis & Butthead, The Simpsons, Family Guy, and King of The Hill all fused together into a new show that didn't suck and didn't ever get cancelled, and that my tv won't break and I won't die. (corrupt that! HA!)

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Wish granted, but on the way to a convention, all of the artists and writers for the show are mysteriously reported missing. The show only lasts for one season.

I wish that there were nicer people around me.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Granted, but he is also gay and hits on you and makes you feel uncomfortable at times.

I wish I had a healthy new dog that never runs away and will not bite or maim anyone.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Granted, but you are revived as a zombie and then dezombified, only to go back to your boring life that you had before you were dead.

I wish that our government could get some issues resolved despite the "Lame Duck" status our president has recently been given.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
granted, it is filled with AIDS infected blood. so sorry.
I wish i was in LA.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
granted, but....
it malfuntions leaading o an explosion, settingg yourr house on fire, and thus all the other homes in your neighborhood on fire, and you are sued by every person on that block.

I wish i wasnt shot.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Granted, but you are stabbed.

I wish I had more money, less problems, and wouldn't spontaneously die. (getting killed is the weakest wish corruptor, please stop that crap)

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
granted but you become fat, grotesque and suck at smash

i wish i was number 1 in smash in ga
(and did you not just kill someon...u had him stabbed) XD

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
granted, but now you have AIDS, and then contracted polio because your vaccine dint work, and now none of your limbs work, and because of more money, your have been accused and convicted of counterfeiting money, and now you are in solitary confinment in jail.

i wish i wasnt stabbed nor shot.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
granted, but now you have AIDS, and then contracted polio because your vaccine dint work, and now none of your limbs work, and because of more money, your have been accused and convicted of counterfeiting money, and now you are in solitary confinment in jail.

void cus i already answered hsi wish^)

Sighrax

Smash Lord

Granted, but you die of embarassment from a 4 stocking by Epsilon52

I wish Captain Falcon showed me his moves

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
granted, the moves are on you. "falcooon....Pauuuunch!!!!!"

i wish i was alive.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
granted but you can never wish for more than 15pies

i wish that eveyrtime tera wished for a pie it would make his total number of pies wished for go down by 2 and his total number of days till he crashes the site up by 1.

Tera253

Smash Ace
anyways, your wish happens, but goes void because Tera is a girl, not a boy.
as a result, I wish for 10 pies now. (doozie!)
~Tera253~

Sighrax

Smash Lord
You get your 10 pies, but they are moldy and disgusting.

I wish Tera would stop being such an internet girl and reminding everyone of the fact that she's not a guy.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!111 TOTALLY WORTH THE OFFTOPIC SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LMAOOOOOOOOO
WISH GRANTED BUT TURNS OUT SHE HERSELF FORGETS SHES A GIRL AND GROWS A PEN15..
i wish that tera would act like a normal girl adn get a normal name...guys dont go around with bobmanchesthair06... :) (doozie)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
granted....but girls are....wierd....and confusing.....i mean, get up at 5:00 to do...stuff to get ready for school? come on.....

i wish tera was a pie.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
granted, now Bush is _____.

I wish for a perfectclone of myself. Note that when corrupting this, you have to take into account what i would/wouldnt do.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
granted but you and yur clone are so alike that you get stuck in the house playing smash all day and rot eventually
i wish that my sister wasnt dead

nux23

Smash Ace
granted, If I could I would

I wish that I didn't lose to the new challenger dr.mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom