• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey69

Smash Apprentice
since 09 June. lol **** Americans and their insecureness. Canada doesnt give a ****, they dont even check ur bags when u come back from U.S they just ask u 2 questions, effin U.S make a friggin sherlock holmes interrogation.
Yo I'ma be the one 3 stocking you in brackets... If not we can do a $50 money match...

Mind Gamez...

Jus kiddinnnnnnnnn : D

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Affinity, find a new team mate please. I don't wanna have to be on your whim since you aren't sure if you can/can't go. Sorry.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Affinity my bro is still down to team if you're still down. He doesnt really come on the boards, but his AIM is Taigacan.

Alukard

Smash Hero
so me and G$ are planning on going to this ... i have close friends in FL so this works out for me =]]]]

2nLio

Smash Journeyman

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Affinity my bro is still down to team if you're still down. He doesnt really come on the boards, but his AIM is Taigacan.
Thanks, but I'm not going to try to find a teammate until I can 100% confirm that I'll be at this.

I'll be sure to message him once I do, though.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Its so hard to update the attendance because theres so many people posting in the thread. But I will take the time and try my best to do it today!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Maybe I did something wrong, but when I put the promo code in it didn't take off any money. It just says promo code accepted or w/e. So i didn't pay cuz i was confused. Is the money refunded to us when we arrive or how does it work? Maybe i just did it wrong :(

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i'm not gonna lie, i think this tourney is expensive too lol, my job is currently screwing with my money so i don't think i'll be able to pre reg for it lol, may not be able to attend without saving whatever i make from the next couple of tournaments.

But this venue better be amazing, and please drop those food prices, like who's gonna buy a burger for 7 dollars unless they are rich or ******** lol

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
i'm not gonna lie, i think this tourney is expensive too lol, my job is currently screwing with my money so i don't think i'll be able to pre reg for it lol, may not be able to attend without saving whatever i make from the next couple of tournaments.

But this venue better be amazing, and please drop those food prices, like who's gonna buy a burger for 7 dollars unless they are rich or ******** lol
it was a joke LOL u fell into it (about food prices)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
ah yes they got me lol, i just read the post that followed, that would have not been cool at all if it was that though lol,

on another note i wanna mm every D3 that comes to this from OOS lol

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
If you type in the promo code you will get the discount. I am taking down the promo codes real soon... nov 25. so register to receive ur dicount or u will pay full price.

Noa.

Smash Master
If we register online, how's it going to work at the venue?

Do we pick up a wristband and just walk in? How would you know who I am?

I want to pre-register but since I'd have to use my parents' credit card, I need to know some more info.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
If we register online, how's it going to work at the venue?

Do we pick up a wristband and just walk in? How would you know who I am?

I want to pre-register but since I'd have to use my parents' credit card, I need to know some more info.
Yes thats the reason for pre registration. So we can make the at door registration as quick as possible. We will have u on a list of registered players when u arrive and you will pay ur door fee get ur wristband and begin warming up. It makes it much EASIER AND faster for us at the event when everyone is pre registered.

Noa.

Smash Master
Ok, when I get to the venue, do I just tell you my name, you check it off your list, and then I go in?

Do I need anything for verification or something?

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
no, you just need your controller, and you give us ur name and you will be taken care of dont worry. We will have everything under control! u excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom