• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willz's C.Falcon Combo Vid

Player-3

Smash Hero
HOLY**** TOO GOOD JESUS CHRIST FFS OH M GOD HOW THE **** willz for best falcon ever

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Thanks everyone for all the good ratings and stuff. This being my first combo vid n all. Pretty nervous when your doing this kind of stuff knowing that this combo vid could turn me into the best C.Falcon mainer of all time or an incredibly embarrasing show of skill which could lead me to be ridiculed by everyone. Thank you. I love you all.

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
Yeah I only watched that intro....the actual gameplay bit was... lol?
Does he fly in the end? You can ruin it for me I won't watch the rest of the vid.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
OH MY FU --

Okay, good. I was worried that Willz lived in the US. Imagine playing this guy at a tournament. The day Willz moves to the US of Ayyyyyyy... god help us all. I am legitimately afraid of this guy. You, sir, owe me new pants.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
OH MY FU --

Okay, good. I was worried that Willz lived in the US. Imagine playing this guy at a tournament. The day Willz moves to the US of Ayyyyyyy... god help us all. I am legitimately afraid of this guy. You, sir, owe me new pants.
I might be going to the US next year.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I went Florida last year but I was prohibited to go to any tourneys as I was too good.

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
This video is AMAZING. I'm sure all of those uber leet combos were 100% legitimate!
The best part was probably that amazing jump out of blue falcon falcon punch combo! I have never seen something so AMAZING before! I've decided from now on to dedicate all my internets to repeatedly watching this AMAZING video! I hope one day I can pass on my knowledge to my succesor! 10.000001/10!!! FANTASTIC!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This video is AMAZING. I'm sure all of those uber leet combos were 100% legitimate!
The best part was probably that amazing jump out of blue falcon falcon punch combo! I have never seen something so AMAZING before! I've decided from now on to dedicate all my internets to repeatedly watching this AMAZING video! I hope one day I can pass on my knowledge to my succesor! 10.000001/10!!! FANTASTIC!
You pretty much killed it. Needs less sarcasm, I mean, he did put a lot of work into this.

You're so elitist omg.

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
Are you kidding me? I ALWAYS TELL THE TURTH!

no srsly.
this is funny.
y dont you get tht i likd the vid

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
You have some impressive clips in the video, but it's very short to be considered a Combo or Highlight video. You should consider that as a Trailer, then release another one with more stuff added onto it.

I still liked it though, nice job.
It makes me want to finish my video.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
That brought a tear to my eye. Thank you :chuckle:

Player-3

Smash Hero
so guys

tomorrow i should be playing with my friend and his wiibrawl

im making my own combo video AGAISNT HIM

NO ITEMS
FOX FALCON AND HIS CHAR ONLY
FINAL DESTINATION

Player-3

Smash Hero
you know it

and if i dont **** im gonna do the willz combo vid style since its the best

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You should probably watch the combo video again.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I lol'd, but nice choice of music.

Top Bottom