• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you press the button?

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Funky Kong and Alph deserve more than just being echos... I guess.

All the FE reps in the future won't be swordfighters, but all the next Pokémon reps will be Pikaclones

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
No.

Your most wanted gets in as the fighter pass fighter... But that's all. They are $4.99, and don't come with a stage, music, or spirits. Just, there.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Anything for Meowth.

Mario Sunshine's early build gets leaked with a playable version chuck full of content, but Mario loses Fludd from his moveset next game.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Anything for Meowth.

Mario Sunshine's early build gets leaked with a playable version chuck full of content, but Mario loses Fludd from his moveset next game.
I seldom bring myself to play Mario, and who knows what they would replace F.L.U.D.D. with? I shall pass.

Kid Icarus has representation in Viridi and Medusa, but Rosalina and Roy are cut.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I seldom bring myself to play Mario, and who knows what they would replace F.L.U.D.D. with? I shall pass.

Kid Icarus has representation in Viridi and Medusa, but Rosalina and Roy are cut.
sure

Wario is replces Yoshi in 64, and Yoshi is added in Brawl

Last edited:

RodAcoPer

Smash Journeyman
nah

Ultimate loses 15 returning stages but gains 15 new ones
Yeah Sure

There are now 12 mii costumes each Mii Fighters Costumes Round but there are no more Deluxe Mii Costumes (Like Cuphead, Sans & Vault Boy)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Nope.

This one's elaborate: we get a 10-character Fighters' Pass 3, you can leak the contents of Sakurai's figure drawer AND all websites have to pay you £2000 for every click on their articles about the leaks, which get a LOT of traffic mind you. However, the figurines are...

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Nope.

This one's elaborate: we get a 10-character Fighters' Pass 3, you can leak the contents of Sakurai's figure drawer AND all websites have to pay you £2000 for every click on their articles about the leaks, which get a LOT of traffic mind you. However, the figurines are...
sure, I'll do it.

Smash Bros. gets a Mario exclusive spinoff, Pokemon exclusive spinoff, and Fire Emblem exclusive spinoff

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I don't like RPG's much, no thanks

We get an all third-party FP3, but it's only characters from franchises already in Smash

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Sure, more Persona rep for me. Shadow/Silver/Metal Sonic would also be really cool.

We get double the number of Mii Costumes per wave (doesn't slow DLC down, and they are just as good. If we get a deluxe costume we also get another that comes with it, i.e. Sans also brings Papyrus mii swordfighter), but the cost of Mii outfits is also doubled.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
That's a good compromise.

The Smash roster is nearly doubled with all great additions, but all third-parties are cut.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
No.

The next Smash game is the best casual multiplayer has ever been, at the cost of being a terrible competitive game.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace

Fighter Pass 3 will happen and you get to chose the characters (also it has 6 fighters), but the wait is incredibly long between each fighter and you will get punched hard by a Red Ninja with a Nintendo Logo on their head if you even hint at the who the characters are.

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
I mean, it's not like I can go out and talk about it anyways. It's a win!

FP3 happens, but Sakurai takes a year-long hiatus after it's done.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Don't press

Rosalina is no longer an annoying character to go against, but this is because Luma has their own slot now (so Luma isn't apart of Rosa's kit).

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
:wario: 🤜 (the button)
(the image depicts a Wario punching something, the caption reads as button. By the series of emoticons and the caption you can tell Wario is going to press the button)

The amount of Mii Costumes per wave triple (with no slowdown of production, and Deluxe costumes now appear in 3s), but so does the price (they are now $2.25)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’d definitely press the button.

There’s a fighters pass 3 with 5 characters you get to decide. You can also decide their Mii costumes, music and spirits...

But, every alt of each character already in Smash, including the standard design, is deleted, except for your least favorite alt

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(Ouch! That hurts!) I do not purchase download content in general, so I shall pass.

"... Suddenly there came a tapping, as of someone gently rapping... " Mumble from Happy Feet IS added to Smash Bros. Would you take it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom