• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you press the button?

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Why not? At least I still get Style Savvy reps I guess...

More representation from an (already existing) underrepresented series in Smash at the cost of your favorite series (in Smash) having some of its representation removed.

RodAcoPer

Smash Journeyman
Why not? At least I still get Style Savvy reps I guess...

More representation from an (already existing) underrepresented series in Smash at the cost of your favorite series (in Smash) having some of its representation removed.
Nah

Dante gets added but they use his DmC: Devil May Cry design
1613876583129.png

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
No, you lost me when you said "Boom."

(remaster of an old question, as the last one didn't want Dante)
Your most wanted character gets in, but you must always refer to Ultimate as "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (2018-2021) Featuring [MOST_WANTED] from the [SERIES_THEY_ARE_FROM] series" (yes, you must even say (2018-2021)). If you don't pronounce it 100% right, no one has any idea what you're saying.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
No, you lost me when you said "Boom."

(remaster of an old question, as the last one didn't want Dante)
Your most wanted character gets in, but you must always refer to Ultimate as "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (2018-2021) Featuring [MOST_WANTED] from the [SERIES_THEY_ARE_FROM] series" (yes, you must even say (2018-2021)). If you don't pronounce it 100% right, no one has any idea what you're saying.
Yes! Anything for the Egg Empire!

Falco and Wolf are cut from the next game, but Krystal is upgraded to playable

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
No, I like my motorcycle too much.

Mii fighters get WAY more customization next smash game [I'm talking 3 more specials for each special, 4 (including the ones we have now, so it's 3 more) aerials/smash attacks/taunts, 4 more voice lines sets with customization to them I'll compare to the picture below (I forgot exactly how it worked, I'm just hoping you remember), and the weapon is now separate from the body in customization]. But this takes up so much development time we only have 7 new base roster fighters (3 being echoes).
1613885988946.png

Last edited:

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Honestly "good characters" are all subjective, so I don't know... Plus they all seem to represent the FP very well soo...

Byleth gets to come before Terry but Banjo is the last character to be added (FP2 slot 6).

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Oh boy, THE SALT! I would do it just to spite the toxic Smash fans, but I know better since that'll also affect me.

A completely free FP dedicated to indie game reps is given out by Nintendo, but the most wanted picks (Hollow Knight, Shantae, Shovel Knight, etc.) aren't gonna be in it.

Last edited:

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
At least we can get a chance at Hector or Tiki or... something that isn't sword!

The entire fanbase for Sora4Smash goes completely silent. Not just the toxic people; everyone.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Edit: :ultgreninja:'d

Yes, while I'd rather 4th party content not be in Smash I can make an exception for Sora (I like Disney anyway)

There will be no characters after FP2, but a Stage Pass happens with 10 new stages

Last edited:

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
HECK YEAHHHH

Your most wanted gets in, but all your social media feeds will be filled with nonstop outrage about it for the next month or two.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
HECK YEAHHHH

Your most wanted gets in, but all your social media feeds will be filled with nonstop outrage about it for the next month or two.
Yes! Anything for the Egg Empire!

Final Smashes are completely cut from the next game, but Break the Targets returns with unique target tests for every character

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Nahhhhh

The next guy is Eggman, but it's a playable Master Hand situation where he's completely broken since he's technically a playable boss.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Sure, anything for my Bandana boy.

We get new stages for Smash, but they're real life major cities.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
yes

Sora is the next Dlc Character BUT you need to choose any Drgonball (original 42 manga) Goku who joins smash

Last edited:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Sure lol, I'd actually prefer both (mainly Waddle Dee) over the DLC chars we've gotten even personally speaking. I guess DBZ adult Goku since he's the most iconic.

We get DLC alt costumes for the regular characters, but at the expense of them never doing DLC Mii outfits again.

Last edited:

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
I dunno about Waluigi being beaten to a bloody pulp in MK, but YES! YES! YEESSS!

The FP ends now, but we get 10 pretty good stages based on series that haven't been represented in Smash yet.

Top Bottom