• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii/Wii U

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
ROFLMAO

GAMECUBE wins!

There was another vid like that where soem guys tied a rope to the handle got in the back of a pickup truck, and then threw the cube out while the truck was driving, dragging it along behind them through ditches, hitting poles, and the GC worked afterwards. Nintendo's hardware lasts.

You know how the shell of the GC controller is split into two halves?once i threw my controller so hard the two halves dissaligned. then i hit it with a hammer and it worked again.

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
Giygas said:
Nintendo's always made their consoles and accessories to last, and that even includes handhelds. I always remember reading NP years ago and hearing about how people left their Game Boys out in the winter for months and found them again to discover that they still worked!

Oh, and watch this:

http://fox302.com/userdata/eelw11/files/G4_Tech_TV_/G4TechTVXplay.wmv
ROFLCOPTERLMAONAISSEBBQ!

Thats one awesome video. I mean, I knew Nintendo products were great and all, but I didn't think they could handle that kind of punishment. Whaddya know... I was right about how cheaply made X-Box and PS2 were...

Regardless, we're still talking about a controller that makes use of a gyroscope and direct human interaction to work. If it got even slightly messed up, I don't know how well it would take it. The gyroscope may read hand movements incorrectly or be bent up inside... We'll just have to see how well Nintendo puts it together then. Thanks for finding that video though. It's hilarious.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Vir_Iratus said:
Thats one awesome video. I mean, I knew Nintendo products were great and all, but I didn't think they could handle that kind of punishment. Whaddya know... I was right about how cheaply made X-Box and PS2 were....
You were right? Uh, no. Sure, the PS2 might be cheaply made (or atleast seem so after video), but the Xbox sure isn't. Being hit by a sledgehammer and having a weight dropped on it should alone prove that. I found it funny when the power button/whole front of the console flew off during the last test... but did you ever hear about the Xbox that deflected a bullet? Some guy's roomate was always up late playing Xbox Live and such and the guy got fed up with it, he went into the room with the Xbox, pulled out a handgun and shot the Xbox. The bullet was deflected and hit the TV (breaking the screen). The Xbox was still on after being shot. :p I've dropped my GameCube and Xbox before, the GameCube only about 3 feet and the Xbox about 6 feet. When I dropped my Xbox I thought for sure it would be broken (it was on my friend's brick fireplace area, after all) but it wasn't.

And the Xbox and PS2 were underpriced at launch. The Xbox costed Microsoft some $440 to make if I remember correctly and the PS2 was somewhere over $300. If you want to blame a company for ove pricing something, blame Nintendo. The new GB Micro costs them $44 to make. They sell it for $100.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Cashed said:
You were right? Uh, no. Sure, the PS2 might be cheaply made (or atleast seem so after video), but the Xbox sure isn't. Being hit by a sledgehammer and having a weight dropped on it should alone prove that. I found it funny when the power button/whole front of the console flew off during the last test...
Not to mention that it would have probably been fairly easy to rig that XBox to turn on anyway. The most you might need would be a passing understanding of electronics. Hell, I wouldn't be suprised if they could have turned that Box on with a coat hanger.

Their definition of "broken" may be overly harsh.

The PS2, of course, is just horribly manufactured hardware.

The Xbox costed Microsoft
Please, make a serious effort not to say "costed" ever, ever again.

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
Cashed said:
And the Xbox and PS2 were underpriced at launch. The Xbox costed Microsoft some $440 to make if I remember correctly and the PS2 was somewhere over $300. If you want to blame a company for ove pricing something, blame Nintendo. The new GB Micro costs them $44 to make. They sell it for $100.
The GBA Technology has been around for a while, and its no surprise that they can miniaturize it and still cost relatively little to produce. Keep in mind, the format for games put on the GBA aren't exactly cheap. They don't sell for that much either. Thats not the point though. Nintendo dominates the handheld market, and can almost do anything they want in that area.

As far as the consoles go, MS and Sony were too eager to push their systems out there with technology that has just recently been taken to its max. Look at the difference in graphics between Halo and Halo 2. Its amazing just how much of a difference there is. Its not even a different console or anything, just a differently made game. Nintendo excels at making games extremely efficiently. This current console war has MS and Sony throwing out the biggest numbers they can as soon as possible. Its no wonder they're going to sell them for a lot with what kind of technology is in them. But will we get to see this technology in action when it comes out? HECK NO! In Sony's case, the graphics of the PS2 sucked pretty much all the way to its replacement. There will be what seems like a massive improvement when the next gen systems come out, but we won't see what they can really do until several years after they come out most likely. If you look at the gamecube, the games were beautiful from day one. I still can't believe how good Smash Bros and Metroid Prime look, even with how low the GC's technical specs are and how old they are. You can't say that about the first games (or even some of the newer games) that came out for XBox and PS2.

So what if MS and Sony lost money on their consoles when they hit the market. Its their own stupid fault for overpowering them. Nintendo outsmartted (sp?) them once, and from the looks of it, they're going to do it again. This isn't just fanboy speaking either, since I've known people to throw that word around more than once when someone speaks up for Nintendo. Were it being fanboyism, then Nintendo would have to have a clear disadvantage and no hopes of "winning" the console war. As of yet though, its still in the air. Most likely it will continue as it has been. There seems to be enough room in the gaming world for three major competitors, but if one WERE to drop out, I'd hope it were XBox. MS doesn't need to be on the gaming scene, especially since they have PC gaming to deal with. Halo could move strictly to computers (which is where FPSs are at their best IMO) and Nintendo and Sony could keep pumping out good original titles like Zelda and Final Fantasy and all the rest of the things that make life worth living.

EDIT:
Mediocre said:
Not to mention that it would have probably been fairly easy to rig that XBox to turn on anyway. The most you might need would be a passing understanding of electronics. Hell, I wouldn't be suprised if they could have turned that Box on with a coat hanger.
I guess you didn't notice that the wire for the power switch (which was most likely soldered to the mobo) ripped out. Trying to turn it on with a coathanger would most likely shock you and ruin the mobo. And even with a slightly larger than passing knowledge of electronics, chances are you could still screw it up in an attempt to repair it. Its possible that if the wire wasn't soldered in (which it may not have been, its pretty hard to tell in the video) that someone with a decent knowledge in computer hardware could fix it, but apparently not THAT many people know how to build computers and the like. I think that XBox was pretty much broken on the first test really, but they didn't seem to do any tests on it. Keep in mind the XBox stores data with a harddrive, and that the moving heads of a harddrive can majorly scratch itself and ruin it. It may still boot up, but the rest of the harddrive could become corrupt, and you would most likely lose data. If it were to be a completely fair test, you'd also have to check the drive bays and whatnot to make sure they didn't give DREs. Someone with money to spare and a sense of destruction should do a more accurate test and check for bugs and whatnot that make a system truly broken...

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Vir_Iratus said:
Nintendo outsmartted (sp?) them once, and from the looks of it, they're going to do it again.
Please explain how Nintendo outsmarted them, yet had lower sales and less revenue than either Microsoft or Sony.

I would like to see you tell me why this does not completely disprove your point.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
At one time I would've agreed Zelda and Final Fantasy were original. I can't say that now. "The princess has been capture!" and "The world is going to end!"

Why did you even bring up the "if one were to drop out" thing? You already sounded like a fanboy in your post and as soon as I read that, I was even further convinced you're one.

Mediocre, I'll say costed all I ****ing want. :|

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I thought it was funny that when the weight crushed the other consoles it just bounced off the X-Box.

I've seen this video before but one thing I hadn't noticed was when they turn on the Gamecube the last time it skips the intro and goes straight to the gamecube logo.

Vir_Iratus said:
I was right about how cheaply made X-Box and PS2 were...
Yes becuase consoles are dropped off roofs, crushed by weights and hit with sledge hammers in everyday use.

I'm glad Nintendo's stuff is made to be sturdy but I've dropped every console at least once and they've been fine. To expect them to still function after being dropped 17 feet is a little ridiculous.

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
Mediocre said:
Please explain how Nintendo outsmarted them, yet had lower sales and less revenue than either Microsoft or Sony.

I would like to see you tell me why this does not completely disprove your point.
Thats an easy one. PUH-LEASE! Sales and revenue are based almost entirely on your market, not the quality of the system. The fact remains that a large majority of gamers are brainwashed by numbers and preconceived notions based on other peoples notions that the gamecube was inferior. People had this strong belief that ALL games for GC were "kiddie" games. While Nintendo has been known to be more family friendly (a fact I appreciate, personally) they still tailored to the violent gamer. Games like Resident Evil, with two GC only titles, and Killer 7, a majorly NOT KIDDIE GC only game, show Nintendo can be just as violent as the rest of the world. However, Nintendo has stated that they do intend to stay away from the needlessly violent and sexual games, another fact I appreciate, as I don't prefer those kinds of monotonous overly violent games, and it gives them more time to work on other BETTER titles. The average gamer though is an idiot, and would rather go for something that looks badder and has heard more about than something that is actually better. They did, however, manage to keep their games looking good and keep the cost of the GC down, which appealed to the more thrifty gamer or parent buying a system for their child. They outsmartted XBox and PS2 in that aspect. Their games were made better and they utilized the systems specs more efficiently which even then were somewhat low for a next gen console. Overall, they were smarter about what limitations to put on their specs, and how they made their games. Their graphic designers are brilliant, and their games are beautiful without a superpowered processor or graphics card.

The fact remains that Nintendo built their system smarter. Now, from a marketing standpoint, they may not have done as well (something I haven't seen much about, and frankly I question your sources, but it doesn't matter). I have to go right now though, and don't have time to write more reasons why Nintendo did certain things better, and why their new system coming out has already been built better than its competitors, and if it keeps going this way, Nintendo will eventually make everyone see that they have been doing it the right way all along.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Chill, please post more. So far I've seen nothing but good posts come from you.

And Vir, GameCubes still boot up normally even if they can't spin the discs. When an Xbox has a problem, it has an error message pop up (in like, 10 different languages!) as soon as the bootup sequence ends.

Claym4n

Smash Cadet
Mediocre said:

Nintendo had less Cube sales, but even then their earning compared to Microsoft (XBox had a negative revenue) were huge. If you count the GBA (which sells about as much as PS2, and has a higher net profit) and DS, then it's a blowout. Nintendo is dependant on gaming since it's their only source of profit. So they have to suceed, and they do.

Sales != Revenue

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Just a bit of Nintendo related news.

Quote: Nintendo has cut its first-half operating profit forecast by one third due primarily to slow sales of GameCube hardware and software in North America. The company also said that recent price cuts for the Nintendo DS, as well as the cost of developing its next-generation console -- known so far as Revolution -- also affected earnings.

Reuters quoted Nintendo senior managing director Yoshihiro Mori, who spoke at a news conference in Osaka. "The big drop for GameCube games was in North America," Mori said. "It looks like the [GameCube's] life is nearing its end."

This drop has caused Nintendo to release not one but three bundles. In September you could buy a gamecube and get Super Smash Bros. Melee free.

Also the've released a Mario Party bundle which includes a gamecube, Mario Party 7 (and included microphone), two controllers all for $99.

But that's not all a new bundle includes the system, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, and a limited edition pokemon faceplate.

More news. Nintendo is dropping the price of the Gamecube in Japan. Retailers predict by 30%. Nintendo has not announced an offical price cut but confirmed that it is moving the console to an "open price", meaning the console will no longer have an official MSRP.

Quote: If the cut is as substantial as retailers are expecting it to be, the GameCube will become the cheapest current-generation console available in the Japanese market today, even more affordable than the Game Boy Micro, which currently goes for 12,000 yen ($105). The change should boost sales of the console, which has been staggering in recent months. For the week of September 26, Media Create reports that the GameCube sold 1,958 units in Japan, less than one-tenth of the 24,638 PS2 units sold in the same week.

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
Cashed said:
At one time I would've agreed Zelda and Final Fantasy were original. I can't say that now. "The princess has been capture!" and "The world is going to end!"
If you're going to look at it like that, then you might as well quit playing all games, because the same things could be said about EVERY genre, regardless of how fun they may be. Its not often that games break out and do new things, and if you were to wait for that to happen, you wouldn't play much at all.
Hater said:
Why did you even bring up the "if one were to drop out" thing? You already sounded like a fanboy in your post and as soon as I read that, I was even further convinced you're one.
Think what you will. If I were a fanboy, I probably wouldn't own a PS2 and have played several hours of Halo. The other systems have their strengths and whatnot. I don't want to get into a war over semantics though. I see the term "fanboy" to represent an overzealous consumer who makes every aspect of their life relate to their obsession. You make it sound like anyone who says something nice about Nintendo is a fanboy, and based off those loose grounds, you could just as easily be called a fanboy for Sony or MS or whatever floats your boat.
Chill said:
I thought it was funny that when the weight crushed the other consoles it just bounced off the X-Box.

I've seen this video before but one thing I hadn't noticed was when they turn on the Gamecube the last time it skips the intro and goes straight to the gamecube logo.

Yes becuase consoles are dropped off roofs, crushed by weights and hit with sledge hammers in everyday use.

I'm glad Nintendo's stuff is made to be sturdy but I've dropped every console at least once and they've been fine. To expect them to still function after being dropped 17 feet is a little ridiculous.
The X-box was the largest and had a nice amount of surface area that was easy to hit. It helped it somewhat in that test because the weight was distributed more evenly. It was still funny watching that weight bounce on it like that :p I kinda expected the GC to get crushed because its so small, but they only hit the corner, so it was deflected somewhat.

The tests they used were just damage accelerators. Some people own consoles that look like they've been through worse things than what they did in the demonstrations.

Cashed said:
And Vir, GameCubes still boot up normally even if they can't spin the discs. When an Xbox has a problem, it has an error message pop up (in like, 10 different languages!) as soon as the bootup sequence ends.
I already said some crazy person with cash to spare should run more thorough tests on how easily the systems break. It'd be fun to see. I think it was a somewhat fair means of testing, but not nearly in-depth enough. There needs to be checks for DREs (Disc Read Errors if you didn't know or never owned a PS2) and other problems that could arise from those punishments. EDIT: But you never get to see any error messages for Xbox because they don't wait that long. The same goes for the GC too really... you can see the bootup menu after one of the tests, but the rest of the time they just skipped over it. Again, we need more thorough testing, and probably multiple of each console.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
this is an incredibly stupid argument. no company should have to cater to peopl who regularly destroy their hardware. i'm sure that the cube was probably dead by the third test even if it did turn on.

don't misinterperet this, i love all the systems, tough i only own a GC.

something funny though, although i haven't had any experiences with other comapnies to contradicting events have happened.

1) dropped my GBA in the toilet(thankfully before using it :p). dired it under a lamp. no problems

2) my sister dropped a friends GBA on the floor. the screen stopped woking. the game truned on and there was sound, but no display. it hit it wih a hammer. it started working.

thought of another story

3) friend dropped his DS in teh toilet. had to send it in for repairs cuz sound stopped working. thankfully it has a lifetime guarentee, so nio charge.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
I just read on game spot that the GCN is droping in price over in japan..........again.

I hope the cube dont die out( like the DC/VB) before the revo gets here.

Also, does anyone know if the revo FF:CC will have the same set up as the gcn one did(AS IN THE DUMB BUCKET HOLDING)?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
ChRed2AKrisp said:
You know how the shell of the GC controller is split into two halves?once i threw my controller so hard the two halves dissaligned. then i hit it with a hammer and it worked again.
ChRed2AKrisp said:
2) my sister dropped a friends GBA on the floor. the screen stopped woking. the game truned on and there was sound, but no display. it hit it wih a hammer. it started working.
You do this alot don't you?

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
ChRed2AKrisp said:
hitting hardware with a hammer works for me. IT WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO!
I don't know... I have my doubts. I mean, will hitting stuff with hammers fix ALL hardware problems? This theory needs playtesting... somebody go get like, 5 PSPs and 5 DSs and chuck them against the wall. Then see if anything is wrong with them. Chuck against wall until a problem occurs, then commence beating with a hammer. See how many of the 5 out of each get fixed by light tapping, moderate tapping, and plain out hitting with a hammer. If all hope seems lost, use a bigger hammer, or just hit it harder.

If this theory turns out to be true, we could save people MILLIONS on warrantees. Just think of the possibilities... You could even open up your own "Hammer repair shop!" Although, people might think "you guys repair hammers?" but then you'll be all like, "No, we repair stuff WITH hammers!" And it'll be great...

Thats actually pretty interesting that stuff got fixed by banging it for once That normally NEVER works. Although, I'm somewhat curious as to why/how you could possibly drop a NEW GBA into a toilet before it gets used... on second thought... don't answer that... just... think over what you've done...

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Vir_Iratus said:
Although, I'm somewhat curious as to why/how you could possibly drop a NEW GBA into a toilet before it gets used...
He hadn't used the toilet.

Either that or he was masturbating with the rumble function in the WC.

I'm pretty sure it's one of those two.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Chill, you left something out of that/

Originally posted at 30 billion yen, Nintendo is now looking at a group operating profit of 20 billion yen for the six months ending September 30.

However, it can't be stressed enough that Nintendo have actually made money, unlike both Sony and Microsoft's game divisions, which have both posted losses this year. Nintendo will still reach its profit forecast of 75 billion yen for the full fiscal year ending March 2006, because actual profits are up, due to large gains from the company's dollar nominated assets from a weak yen. Net income was 36 billion yen for the six month period, well above their own 19 billion yen estimate in May. It is, however, lower than the 46.4 billion yen a year earlier.

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
Tempest 01 said:
Is there any Info on teh FFCC game?
To answer your question, the only info we have is that it is announced to be released. Unfortunately, even that doesn't guarantee it will be launched on Revolution. I certainly hope that you don't have to carry that chalice thing around in the new version, although since it is still Crystal Chronicles, I imagine a chalice will still be required. It was still a pretty fun game, despite the fact you needed GBAs and GBA link cables for each player if you wanted multiplayer... that part kinda sucked...

Chill

Red
BRoomer
mic_128 said:
Chill, you left something out of that/
Yeah, I purposely left that out becuase I didn't want to have a really long post. I was going to post again and add some more of that article and other news reports but you beat me to it.

But you didn't beat me to this.

The GameCube may be slumping, but Nintendo's DS is helping pick up the slack, according to the top 100 sales charts for the first half of fiscal year 2006 (March 28-October 4), as reported in the latest issue of Famitsu...

... Nintendogs took second place by selling 697,940 copies, followed closely by the surprise hit Nou o Kitaeru Otona no DS Training (615,074 units sold), a puzzle game intended to enhance brain activity in adults. Another brain-teasing DS game, Yawaraka Atama-Juku, ranked sixth (531,750 units sold), while the handheld's Shonen Jump-inspired anime battle royal Jump Super Stars sneaked in to the top 10 with 375,745 copies sold.

While the numbers look good for the DS and the PS2, those systems' respective homebound and handheld counterparts had disappointing showings. As for the rest of the top 100, the highest-ranking GameCube game, Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, only made it to 20th place (194,775 units sold), while PSP offerings topped out at 35 with World Soccer Winning Eleven Ubiquitous Evolution (137,337 units sold).

Overall, the PS2 fielded the most entrants into the top 100, with 57 games, followed by 17 games for the DS, 12 GBA offerings, 8 PSP games, and a half-dozen GameCube releases. No Xbox or PSOne games managed to crack the top 100.
These numbers are for the top 100 in Japan.

And Nintendo has announced another bundle set to launch in November. When MKDS is released you will be able to a MKDS game packaged with a red DS and some decals for the price of $149.99, saving you around $15.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i was holding the GBA, ran into the bathroom to take a piss set it on the tank, and it slipped off. that wasn't so hard. plus it wasn't new, i bought is used fo $50 and had had it for like a year.

i don't how my friend's little brother adropped his DS in the toilet probably the same way.

sadly, i don't care how badly nintendo is doing. who the **** cares how much money its making as long as they churn out awesome games and systems?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Nintendo is not doing too badly the DS is going great, but they are not doing as well as they should be.

ChRed you said you don't care as long as Nintendo keeps "churning" out awesome games, well, what games are you looking forward to on the gamecube in the coming months?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
He just said games overall, not games of a specific platform.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
yes, cube production has slowed, i'm not really llokig forward to anything on that besides Mario DDR and LoZ, and that's not until 2006. revolution is coming out next year, some i'm not expecting too much from the GC.

there are a bazillion DS games out and in production that i want though.

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
mic_128 said:
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=12101

Xbox corporate VP J Allard: We thought of it first but didn't go with it. I don't know if I like the implementation because it ain't my remote.

*yawn* Yeah, right Microsoft. I see you're as original as ever.
I especially liked how he used racing games as an example of games that wouldn't be suited to the revolution's controller... even though it seems like racing games will be one of the genres benefiting most from it (behind FPS, of course). The control will be much more precise. I never liked using analog sticks to steer.

He also seemed to forget the fact that Nintendo is making a classic controller shell.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I found this part particuarly funny actually...

"How am I going to watch a movie on Revolution? Am I going to have a different remote than that or am I going to have to use the four colored buttons?"
wow... should ask him how I'm gonna fix my toast with the X-Box360... Its a gaming console, not a gimick. Heaven forbid someone tells him that 90% of Americans own a dvd player already.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I read that article and it sounds like he mainly wanted it to be used as a means of going through menus and less with playing games, which may be why people were less excited about it. If that was his intention it's not as similar to rev controller as he tries to make it sound.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
JediMasterYoda98 said:
I especially liked how he used racing games as an example of games that wouldn't be suited to the revolution's controller... even though it seems like racing games will be one of the genres benefiting most from it (behind FPS, of course). The control will be much more precise. I never liked using analog sticks to steer.

He also seemed to forget the fact that Nintendo is making a classic controller shell.
How is the controller going to work well for racing games? Triggers and analog sticks are damn good for racing games, the triggers being pressure sensitive to how much you want to brake or accelerate work wonders. If I'm going to play a racing game on the Revolution and slide the controller like I'm going around a corner, that isn't going to feel natural at all.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Cashed said:
If I'm going to play a racing game on the Revolution and slide the controller like I'm going around a corner, that isn't going to feel natural at all.

Personally I think that mock-up sucks. It looks pretty **** uncomfortable.

No, it's not officially announced. Sure does answer your question, though.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Cashed if by natural you mean in terms of VGs, you are correct.

If you mean natural in terms of reality, you're wrong. you do't drive a car by tilting a stick.

Royal Flush

BRoomer
BRoomer
In the cards Ten, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace suite
Just some thoughts about the Rev.+controller. The Revolution needs HD not sure what Nintendo is thinking but it would be a mistake not to have it! For quite some time now I`ve been wondering what that home button on controller anyone have a clue??? Finally what do you think some of the attachments for the Revolution controller be? Please dont say the shell or the Nunchuk,I know about those already!

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Well, I'm willing to bet that the "Home" button will take you to the main menu of the system. For example, if the GameCube had a "Home" button it'd take you to the floating Cube where you can either start your game, change the screen positioning, change the date, access memory data, etc.

Royal Flush

BRoomer
BRoomer
In the cards Ten, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace suite
Cashed said:
Well, I'm willing to bet that the "Home" button will take you to the main menu of the system. For example, if the GameCube had a "Home" button it'd take you to the floating Cube where you can either start your game, change the screen positioning, change the date, access memory data, etc.
That`s what I first thought at least until someone else said it was for online.
Anyway hows that online bit for the revolution going to work? Is the
Revolution going to have online access or something like that?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Begolfer33 said:
Revolution going to have online access or somthin like that?
Yes, it will be online, and like the majority of your posts, this one contains a question that NO ONE KNOWS THE ANSWER TO.

Begolfer33 said:
The Revolution needs HD not sure what Nintendo is thinking but it would be a mistake not to have it!
I don't have an HDTV, so I don't care. Nintendo's catering to me, so that my new console won't cost more, and I'm just fine with that.

Tempest 01

Smash Journeyman
Begolfer33 said:
That`s what I first thought at least until someone else said it was for online.
Revolution going to have online access or somthin like that?
*cough* stupid nOOb *cough*
Maybe. Yes. just read, like, 5 posts man, you will probably increase you're IQ 1000 fold

Top Bottom