• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii/Wii U

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
CHRED IS EXCITED!

YOU CAN TELL BY THE CAPS LOCK!

Heh, I'm more than likely going to E for All so I'm terribly excited right now.

I do hope you realize it is your responsibility as a SWF member to wait in line for Brawl and test out all the advance techs and find out all details of the game so you can come back and tell us all about it.:)

Zink

Smash Champion
Yeah, what's going on with that? Embargo?
Chill, just remember, NDAs are for wimps ;)
Also, is that you who's been posting at Smogon or is that another Chill?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I do hope you realize it is your responsibility as a SWF member to wait in line for Brawl and test out all the advance techs and find out all details of the game so you can come back and tell us all about it.:)
I second this motion. As an SWF veteran, anyone here who attends is responsible! If you fail... we will... think of something... (Man, whatever happened to neg rep?) >_<

Sensai

Smash Master

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
So basically the wii is becoming a gaming computer? To the extreme? In the sense that you can download applications, organize(and hopefully be able to create folders soon), browse the web, look at pictures (and maybe other media in the future).

And was anyone else excited about that interview with Camelot, where they said that nintendo is pushing them to make GS3, and they want to as well? Only posting about it cuz it may be a Wii title when it comes out.

TheSabin

Smash Rookie
I really hope a new Golden Sun for the Wii personally. I really loved the 2 Golden Sun for the GBA but the only thing is the story behind the game is closed with the end of Golden Sun Lost Age...dunno what will happen th that. Let our fingers crossed.

TGM

Smash Lord
its not closed.

alex is still alive.
sheba has to be returned.
That big eye/orb thingy is now alive.

theres some things to be metioned.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Hey is Mario Kart still coming out in Q1 08? We haven't heard anything about other than online so I'm wondering what's up.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I don't know if its been talked about yet in here, but anyone else super excited for Wii Fit to come out? I know I am!

I'm actually more excited for the Wii music and all that. I'm a music major and I could sure use that game to practice conducting!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Motorbikes? That's awesome, looks like they'll have more karts/bikes to choose from, kinda like MK:DS.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Super excited for Wii Fit? Are you a troll? @_@
I say just get DDR instead.

Double Dash was a good game, but I perfered Mario Kart DS. The controls were better, it had more courses, and you can also play online. Any Mario Kart game is a safe, solid purchase.

Motorcycles... Eww.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I was watching a vid on youtube, and it screamed "eww..." maybe because I had already played MKDS... a better game, I'm assuming. Thanks, anyway.

And, Wii Fit? Nah. Now if they released a sequel to World Class Track Meet... hell yeah.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
DAMMIT SENSAI!

:(

Yeah, anyways, lotsa Bwii, GH3, and galaxy stuff. As well as some links crossbow training.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
How long does everyone think it'll take for a smexy wii-themed keyboard to come out? Erg, why did we throw out the old spare?

bsmooth

Smash Rookie
Ok guys, I seriously need some help. I live in Richmond VA and someone just stole my wii, does anyone know how I can find or track it down?

Sensai

Smash Master
They released a Wii keyboard in Japan already. By Logitech, or as it's said over there, Logicool.

It's basically a normal keyboard, but white.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
WTF?

That scrawney little white boy from ToS?
He's gonna get pwnd.

Not that I don't like Lloyd or ToS, it's actually one of my favorite games.

Sensai

Smash Master
I really REALLY need to play ToS...

And when ChRed says that the Capcom man said that there would be more announcements, he was refferring to the fact that it's like...Capcom's Game Week, or something. They've announced a lotta stuff....so, it could just be PR.

Top Bottom