• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WiFi Zelda - Friend Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
WiFi Tag: L-T
Friend Code: 4468-6263-4927
Wii Number- 7865 2205 1387 6747
State/Province: Spencer, Massachusetts

I love playing new people, although it is laggy online.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
If anyone wants to play tonight I'm free for the next 3-4 hours. After that I might be playing with a friend (if they're awake).

So yeah AIM please cause I may not check here right away. Get at me. >:3

Edit: Thanks to SH and Raph for playing with me today. I'm still playing local matches but yeah I really appreciate it.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I've recently been having very lagless matches with everyone I've played online so far ^^ I'm available also for a bit (maybe in the next 20 minutes or so), so if anyone wants to brawl let me know!

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I've recently been having very lagless matches with everyone I've played online so far ^^ I'm available also for a bit (maybe in the next 20 minutes or so), so if anyone wants to brawl let me know!
I'd like to put a stop to this.

Msg me l8r? kthx :p

Darkmusician

Smash Master
SH why did you get off AIM. I wanted to fight that guy alone. He's one of those youtube clan guys that called me out or something. But yeah I'm gonna leave and try to fight him one on one for what it's worth.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Aim slowed things down. It did get a little better.

I didn't know you wanted to fight alone :/

I hope you **** his ***. From what I can tell he is almost as good as you.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Aim slowed things down. It did get a little better.

I didn't know you wanted to fight alone :/

I hope you **** his ***. From what I can tell he is almost as good as you.
Well we'll never know now because I sandbagged with Snake to watch his play style for 2 matches then he quit the room.

He obviously has no sense of humor/sportsmanship so I'm just gonna delete him.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I suggest we organise an all Zelda online tourney like what the puffs are doing over at their boards. What do people say?

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
I wish I could enter, but my stupid college campus network would probably give me error codes for most of the other players :ohwell: lol

I already know it won't let me connect to a few people on the Zelda boards for some reason

edit:

Darkmusician said:
I say organize a live event invitational for a Zelda only tournament. Way more epic and legit.
Now that I could do, lolol

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Anyone wanna play?

And yeah, I'm afraid of that campus thing. If I try to connect to another college student, it'll be a no-go. If by some chance this happens, I'd probably just let the other person advance.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Would someone like to organise this then? We'll need a list of entrants and a bracket! (This is getting me excited ^^)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Would someone like to organise this then? We'll need a list of entrants and a bracket! (This is getting me excited ^^)
Yeah I'll post one in the wifi tournament section.

Pre-reg here
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7015718#post7015718

Very crude thread because I'm leaving for work. I'll update it with details later. Also how will we decide stages, bracket seeding, and when this will take place? I've been holding tourneys for a while so I could probably decide it if nobody else wants to. But if you wanna give your input I'm open to suggestions.

I'm leaning more towards Smashville, FD and BF only. Yoshi's Island can die. Seeding just random brackets since it's only for fun and it's the first time anyways.

And I can run brackets on my home computer as well as record whatever matches I either spectate or play in. As for the date and time well...that's gonna suck for someone no matter what so I'm open for anything during the weekend.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
lol, k I'll join it.

Same as Successor of Raphael though, if I come across someone I get an error with I'll just let that person advance. I'm not sure what'll happen if the two of us have to fight though, lolol

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yeah this will be a nice bit of banter between Zeldas (and Sheiks) ^^ I've joined btw.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Lol I'm all the way in the UK =( so so far away. In the meantime though does anybody want to play?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yeah lets go! I'm coming online now! Also... I'll be under the tag of snick or NC depending on whether I have tap jump on or off.

edit:: ocho you host!
edit2: I've noticed successor's on as well! If we get one more we might be able to have FFAs!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Hmmm I can't seem to connect with ocho either =( Successor could you host a game and see if I'll be able to join. We could play a few but I just want to test if it's my connection or not.

Sorry ocho =( I'll be back though after ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom