• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WiFi Zelda - Friend Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Lol grey that wasn't the reaction I was expecting xD Yeah it is really me! Also I'll probably be available tonight. Being tired and playing smash tends to go hand in hand lol ^^

Silverness

Smash Rookie
SILVER!!! I've had some sleep FINALLY.

Brawl with me. PM me or something when you're free.

Until then, if anyone else wants to brawl that's fine too and WHY IS MY NAME GREEN?!

Sleep is good. xD
I'd love to Brawl with you! Or any of you really. I'll pop up by the Zelda chat as well...

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Why is everyones names changing color?

And once I yell at verizon for their horrible internet someone/everyone should play me online.

Silverness

Smash Rookie
Hey at least my silver color can match my name now. xD
Anyway, I was going to stay up for a while. Need to try out my controller some more...

Icyo

Smash Ace
WiFi Tag: OWL
Friend Code: 4124-4677-8884
State/Province: Indiana

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
So yeah when I first became mod not too long ago I considered seeing how this thread would go in time, and I think it's shaped really nicely!

I think the majority of Zelda mains here have really bonded and gotten to know each other a lot more, especially as to how we all play online, which is a great learning tool IMO.

I'm going to sticky this!

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Hey Kat. Are you able to Brawl? My controller is effing up but it should be alright. Perhaps just playing for the fun of it? FALCON DITTOS1!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Lol no one plays wifi seriously >.< but go on the chat and I'll come on.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I'll be down shortly sinking. Maybe in the next 15 minutes! I'll be on the chat also!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Since Kataefi disappeared..... I'm in the chat if anyone wants to play. I'll probably stay there for an hour or so.

I suck at Zelda dittos, especially online, so expect a lot of different characters if we play, lol. I main Random on wifi, but sometimes I pull out Pika if the lag's not too bad. (Then I get frustrated with the lag anyway and switch to Martha. :mad:)

EDIT: I don't think I can be in the chat since I'm not a member in it yet? I need a mod or an owner to member me.....

Anyway. Kataefi, I'm getting offline since you abandoned me.... if you wanna play later, lemme know.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Okay kay! Sorry about that - we'll definitely play sometime soon!

EDIT:: really good matches kay! great pika too =D

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I agree, good matches! Next time I'll have better wifi so we don't d/c (although our connection was pretty good).

Now I understand why Pikas hate playing my Zelda, lol. Surprise uairs to the face when you're trying to QAC..... :urg:

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Attention!!

Zelda FFAs are being organized right now. If you're able and willing come to the Zelda XAT Chat. Hurrrrrrrryyyyyyyy

Icyo

Smash Ace
If anyone ever wants a match, tell me and I'll be sure to play you. With Anyone isn't the best replacement for lack of people on friend list >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom