• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

SlapY0Self

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

chansen

Smash Lord
where do you live, blue? I had no idea there was anyone in my area interested besides jahordan, sago, dungle and myself.

john!

Smash Hero
where do you live, blue? I had no idea there was anyone in my area interested besides jahordan, sago, dungle and myself.
No worries, this is my first year in Madison. I'm at UW, but I'm in IL during the summer and actually have a car to drive. During school I can pretty much only go around Madison. :urg:

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lol god ****. ok so i woke up at 3am to finish studying for this math exam today cause i missed an entire week of class before spring break and neglected to study. turns out the last chapter i missed is MADDD EASY ugh. so now im going back to sleep lol.

chansen

Smash Lord
No worries, this is my first year in Madison. I'm at UW, but I'm in IL during the summer and actually have a car to drive. During school I can pretty much only go around Madison. :urg:
you should pm your number, cuz usually when i am festing i text (or call) everyone (sago and dungle) that its goin down.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
I really gotta start meeting more of you guys. anybody down to play any melee this weekend?

^ Devin from the Screenz tournament btw.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
Well im free all weekend so if anyone wants to play some melee just let me know

I used to play AH1 back in the day btw..

Quaz

Smash Master
hey madwak are you open for playing late until like 4 AM or something liek that? I dont get off work until like 10 PM but you're more than welcome to come over for some games if you wanna.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
hey madwak are you open for playing late until like 4 AM or something liek that? I dont get off work until like 10 PM but you're more than welcome to come over for some games if you wanna.
yeah man im up for that. Probably not quite that late but we can get some late night games in for sure. Ill PM you tomorrow about Sunday.

Top Bottom