• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

hunger!

Smash Champion
Shut your mouth, My Parents wouldnt let me show up to this tourney cause Im gettin bad grades at school. I was definatly not scared
you spelled "definitely" wrong. i suggest you invest in hooked on phonics. not only will it improve your grammar, but also your grades. then you can come to a tourney where i can wax that azz all day with mario

ChitownWolf

Smash Cadet
You guys are all jerks so im defainetly not posting in this thread anymore. once summer rolls around i should be able to go to some tournaments, so well talk then.

Quaz

Smash Master
lolol...

so why not we actually make this thread useful and try and setup a smashfest or something at zack152s. I hate ot say it, I'm never free on Saturday, but Im always free on sunday.

I really wanna melee more =(

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
GARY I LEARNED HOW TO MAKE FLASH THINGS

Cosmo,
You have a 95 for your midterm, which is the top grade. Great work.
-Patrick

Quaz

Smash Master
okay, I need to say something

I try so hard to play this game right? you all know all the work I put into my peach game. I try to be good with her, I try to be unique.... and she's a good character too!

so why the ****ing **** can I NOT beat Kel's mewtwo?!?!? WTF HES LIKE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. I PLAY KELS EARLIER TODAY AND COULDNT BEAT HIS MEWTWO.. I STARTED DOING WORSE AND WORSE AND HE ****IN 4 STOCKED ME BECAUSE I COULDNT DO ****ING ****.

I cant play this game anymore, Im sick and tired of it... I try everything and for what? I throw my controller at someones face.. then I RUN! yeah.. thats right.. I threw my controller at kel's face and gave him a bloody nose, the moment I did it I got scared of the moment and just ran out of my house. I had my keys with me os I just ran in my car and drove off.

idk what to think right now.. i made the stupidest mistake of my life over a ****ing video game. im quitting this stupid *** game and well quitting games in generall.. hell i might as well quit life while im at it

its been fun while it was guys... but really you all probably ahte me all anywyas for what i did.. im posting this from andrew's house as i speak. he actually doesnt even know that i did it either

my parents have tried calling me over and over and i refuse to talk to them or anything about this at all. **** this game, **** you all

hgell... **** myself

GOD **** IT!!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master

I try so hard to play this game right? you all know all the work I put into my peach game. I try to be good with her, I try to be unique.... and she's a good character too!

so why the ****ing **** can I NOT beat Kel's mewtwo?!?!? WTF HES LIKE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. I PLAY KELS EARLIER TODAY AND COULDNT BEAT HIS MEWTWO.. I STARTED DOING WORSE AND WORSE AND HE ****IN 4 STOCKED ME BECAUSE I COULDNT DO ****ING ****.

I cant play this game anymore, Im sick and tired of it... I try everything and for what? I throw my controller at someones face.. then I RUN! yeah.. thats right.. I threw my controller at kel's face and gave him a bloody nose, the moment I did it I got scared of the moment and just ran out of my house. I had my keys with me os I just ran in my car and drove off.

idk what to think right now.. i made the stupidest mistake of my life over a ****ing video game. im quitting this stupid *** game and well quitting games in generall.. hell i might as well quit life while im at it

its been fun while it was guys... but really you all probably ahte me all anywyas for what i did.. im posting this from andrew's house as i speak. he actually doesnt even know that i did it either

my parents have tried calling me over and over and i refuse to talk to them or anything about this at all. **** this game, **** you all

hgell... **** myself

GOD **** IT!!
you should have taken him to mk2. i heard he gets 3 stocked there

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Hey spikes, I know people have asked you this a lot lately, but when are you planning for FBT7 (I want to say it's the 20-something but I don't remember)? I ask because I am going to Colorado some time in June and I might have some leeway on when to go, but I need to find out soon-ish. Also, since you asked in the MN cbox, I am doing fine but really busy. Yourself?

Quaz: Bye Quaz!

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Well if that is the case then I'd like to know when Spikes' melee event is. Sorry for the mixup.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296

hgell... **** myself

GOD **** IT!!
http://www.pacdudegames.com/fail/

chansen

Smash Lord
That made me really sad. I like quaz, I like quaz a lot. Sure we had our differences at cc3 but whatever, we got past that. And what about Bing Bing fan club? That **** was off the hook. In all reality we know quaz psyches himself out before matches, and that's his downfall (and his constant need for free parking). But **** that quaz.

Put :dedede: in your next post if you want quaz back.

edit:

So I'm currently replacing the hard drive in my powerbook. Taking a bigger HD from my old powerbook and popping her into the new one. Here's the kicker, geek squad installed the HD in my old powerbook, and when we opened the case, they had used folded cardboard from the package of the hard drive as spacers.... they lost the HD tray it is supposed to go into. I hate Best Buy more than ever now.

Top Bottom